Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
tax? I am cause it should limit future increases in taxes for the middle class.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
It'll prevent working people from accumulating enough to retire.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Well it depends. You ever read how income tax was going to force the wealthy to pay their fair share? Middle class folks all over the U.S. were clamoring for an income tax. Guess who learned how to evade it and who had to pay it? A wealth tax would soon be on every dollar you had saved or invested and every acre you own.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Define wealth.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

You’re just jealous not everyone is a worthless sack of chit like you.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
IC B2

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
How about a too lazy to work and just vote for a living tax

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
We don’t need more taxes just fewer leeches and less wasteful spending. It’s easy to be for something when it won’t affect you

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by hunter4623
How about a too lazy to work and just vote for a living tax

I support some new taxes I guess lol

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

I think they should keep more of their money so they can spend it on lavish things to keep the poor working and paying taxes.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hastings
Well it depends. You ever read how income tax was going to force the wealthy to pay their fair share? Middle class folks all over the U.S. were clamoring for an income tax. Guess who learned how to evade it and who had to pay it? A wealth tax would soon be on every dollar you had saved or invested and every acre you own.

Bingo, but trying to explain this to the brainwashed, I want everything given to me by the gu'mint, airheads is like talking to a brick wall!
Tax the rich.... The rich is like ok no problem, I will call my cpa first, then I will lay off the necessary amount of employees to leverage any affect it may have on me. Then I will freeze hiring, raise the price on my goods, cancel bonuses and raises, possible shutdown American factories and relocate in China or mexico where the labor is cheap. then to celebrate I will take my yacht on a 3 month cruise!!!

It ALWAYS affects the middle class, and the poor only get poorer and more gu'mint dependent! Which creates more votes for the free handout Democrats!

Last edited by MPat70; 03/02/21.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If you voted for Biden just man up and pay your fair share .

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

You’re just jealous not everyone is a worthless sack of chit like you.

About the size of it.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WTM45
Define wealth.

And at what moment?

And who decides how much it is?

And how do you tax it?

Personally I think the whole concept is nothing but a way to get at my IRA.

Carpe' Scrotum
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
How about we just save the trillion dollars they are gonna blow on the green new scam because everyone with the IQ of a head of broccoli knows the world is not gonna end in 8,10, or 12 years because of carbon dioxide, especially those planning on getting rich off of it. Those dumb enough to swallow it really don't need to be making any decisions for themselves much past fries or baked potato.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
How about every person pay 10% of their total income and do away with EIC & Child Tax Credit & Alternative Energy Credit, and all those other credits which are just wealth transfer anyway. Stealing from those that produce and giving to those that don't.

And how about a maximum annual tax liability? Some folks are hauling far more than their fair share of the load.

Isn't that the modern ideal? Making it fair for everyone.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Define wealth.

anyone making over 70 K a year

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by MPat70
Originally Posted by Hastings

Bingo, but trying to explain this to the brainwashed, I want everything given to me by the gu'mint, airheads is like talking to a brick wall!
Tax the rich.... The rich is like ok no problem, I will call my cpa first, then I will lay off the necessary amount of employees to leverage any affect it may have on me. Then I will freeze hiring, raise the price on my goods, cancel bonuses and raises, possible shutdown American factories and relocate in China or mexico where the labor is cheap. then to celebrate I will take my yacht on a 3 month cruise!!!

It ALWAYS affects the middle class, and the poor only get poorer and more gu'mint dependent! Which creates more votes for the free handout Democrats!

Spot on, liberal democrat fugs allways cry to tax the rich but there aren't enough rich people to steal from to make a difference the middle class from the lower end to the higher end of the middle class allways take it in the ass for these tax the rich bullshit ideas. No matter what rate you stick it to on the rich it will bite everyone in the ass. Mpat70 hit it , you jump the tax rate on the rich they quit doing venture capitalism (that means jobs for those who don't obli) and they quit giving to charitable causes that help the poor. The advantages of being "comfortable" are many ,one of them is being able to afford top flight tax advisors that tell them what deducts they can and should do. Whether the commie bastards like that or not well off people don't want their tax dollars buying 900 dollar toilet seats either. When their tax man tells them to the dollar what contributions to make to minimize their tax burden they listen and do it. Mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by ribka
Define wealth.

anyone making over 70 K a year

Maybe in Auburn, AL. No way in Westchester, NY or San Francisco CA.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Democunts should pay all the scatterbrain taxes. They voted for the mutherfuuuckers.

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Just one more nail in the full commie coffin. I would have bet sad SAC would just adore it.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (16penny, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 160user, 65 invisible), 2,479 guests, and 1,345 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,189
Posts18,484,912
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.