Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1,159 of 2,280 1 2 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 2279 2280
Whip #15867085 03/05/21
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
She is also on the list of Arrested and Executed that has been on the Internet for months. Couple different versions of cause of death. Also claims a double replaced her and that the double would be removed by a believable method when timely.

CRS, NRA Benefactor Life Member, Whittington Center, TSRA, DWWC, DRSS
Android Reloading Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Is it possible that Trump, like you. believed that the DHS watermarked all the ballots,

Is it possible that Trump, like you, believed that the Server in German was confiscated.

Is it possible, like you, that Trump believed the Military watched the election steal in real time and would come to the rescue.

Is it possible, like you, that Trump was not bothered by the fact that the courts betrayed him and America because he believed the Military was in control

Is it possible, like you, that Trump was conned into believing he should allow the steal in order to SHOW the people instead of just tell the people.

Is it possible

Is it possible you arent aware of the guy hired to shred 400,000 Illegal Chinese ballots in Ga reported the strange situation to Homeland Security who came to comfiscate them when a home office HS wheel notified FBI agents who went to the scene, took over the ballots and the investigation and then had the ballots shtedded?

Are you not aware that two people involved in that operation have come forward to testify to that?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by crshelton
She is also on the list of Arrested and Executed that has been on the Internet for months. Couple different versions of cause of death. Also claims a double replaced her and that the double would be removed by a believable method when timely.

No wonder the biotch dont look or act 80. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
So when is the plan going to unfold? March 4th was the day right? Or is it just another example of how retarded Qtards are.....keep kicking the can idiots

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

There is no plan. Never was a plan. The antiqubers proved Que to be a lying larp. Biden won and hes our POTUS. Que said Trump would be our president and it would be great.

As well as proving Que wrong, the antiqubers proved Trump a liar also, as he agreed with Que. Read the words of Trump i posted above. If Que lied, Trump lied, and not only that, it means Flynn lied too, and it also means Mike Lindale lied too, and L Lin Wood. They all said Trump had this in the bag. Lin Wood just a few days ago said the swamp would be done soon, Flynn said "Whats about to happpen....." just a few days ago and Lindale said Trump had it all under control and would be our POTUS a few weeks ago.

The antiqubers proved them all liars, and Sydney Powell also is a liar. She said she would release the Kraken on them. A lie. Its not happening. Ask the antiqbers. The all led us down the rabbit hole, and thats nothing.

Jesus isnt coming again. HE said 2000 years ago HE would return soon and the time was near. The antiqubers have HIS words as proof. And it didnt happen, did it? No. So we got triple bad news if what antiqubers have proved. No Que. No Trump. No Good News.

Either all those listed above on the right are liars, or the antiQbers are liars. Take your pick.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/06/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #15867673 03/06/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This can not go on much longer.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
So when is the plan going to unfold? March 4th was the day right? Or is it just another example of how retarded Qtards are.....keep kicking the can idiots

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

There is no plan. Never was a plan. The antiqubers proved Que to be a lying larp. Biden won and hes our POTUS. Que said Trump would be our president and it would be great.

As well as proving Que wrong, the antiqubers proved Trump a liar also, as he agreed with Que. Read the words of Trump i posted above. If Que lied, Trump lied, and not only that, it means Flynn lied too, and it also means Mike Lindale lied too, and L Lin Wood. They all said Trump had this in the bag. Lin Wood just a few days ago said the swamp would be done soon, Flynn said "Whats about to happpen....." just a few days ago and Lindale said Trump had it all under control and would be our POTUS a few weeks ago.

The antiqubers proved them all liars, and Sydney Powell also is a liar. She said she would release the Kraken on them. A lie. Its not happening. Ask the antiqbers. The all led us down the rabbit hole, and thats nothing.

Jesus isnt coming again. HE said 2000 years ago HE would return soon and the time was near. The antiqubers have HIS words as proof. And it didnt happen, did it? No. So we got triple bad news if what antiqubers have proved. No Que. No Trump. No Good News.

Turn out the lights. The party is over.

Not the first time Q has blasphemously been compared to Jesus on this thread.

Whip #15867701 03/06/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Either all those on the right i listed above are liars, or the antiQbers are liars.

Show me the difference in what Que said not having come true vs what Trump said not having come true vs what HE said not having come true. You cant do it. All you can do is scream, like a leftest, the word racist or blasphemy or fire and run as if that is an intellectual defense. It's not. It's a cop out.

Did Trump make us tired of winning or drain the swamp? Did God gather and burn the tares. Did He make the evil fall in their own trap? Whats the difference? You give Trump and God a pass but not Que. Well, mighty big and hypocritical of you. Your logic is illogical. You are all about finger pointimg when it comes to Que, but not about others with the same record? Only the high and mighty antiQbers are supreme enough to pick the winners and losers according to your whims and wishes.
You antiQbers give us the list of winners and losers. So Que is a loser. How about Trump, how about Flynn? How about Lindale or Wood or Powell?
Let us stupid Qbers know which of the above garner your ire and which dont, because, like lieberals, that's how you antiQbers choose your winners and losers.
Who are the larps? Que or you?

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Originally Posted by hosfly
K Q hasnt posted half the stuff some of these guys believes has.. whats up with that ya reckon?

But, your Q false prophet HAS posted lots of “stuff” that fizzled. Q is a hoax and a liar. You been conned, Hos.

Trust Sessions,
Trust Huber,
Trust Horowitz,
Trust Wray (Q said at least 3 times).

Some sheeple need false hope and cryptic codes from a cult figure to give them a false sense of hope.

Pathetic.

Still waiting Hillary’s predicted arrest, the Great Awakening (got the Great Disappointment instead), the cabal to be toppled and members to be imprisoned, tried, and executed, the Storm to arrive.....so many lies...

Q is the leftist goof on the right-wing suckers. Q will end up being one of the greatest hoaxes in Internet history.
Pres Trump appointed them,Not Q, I voted for Trump to fix these things and his agenda Not Q,,Up till the elecion Trump was the most successful Pres of my lifetime,maybe of all time, Pres Trump had the power to stop the election fraud, and struck out,, this is fact, If Pres Trump had followed the plan,either his or Q's since they both were the same,He would have busted this open,,,, so according to your logic,Trump has to wear this and walk off,, your above post, replace the name Q and replace it with Trump to find the truth,,WHo had the power to secure this election? who's duty was it to protect the integrity of the election? Q's or Trumps? The plan whether it was trumps or Q's was not followed, Who had to follow that plan,The ONLY one who could have followed the plan,Who botched it? dont get me wromg on DJT, Best POTUS ever, but I wont lie to myself,He shanked it, do I hold it against him? NO, I'd vote for him this minute,I think Hes a good man,,Q uncovered and exposed way to much sensitive stuff to be a larp, to much info was verified to be just some basement lurking poster,Trump follwed the plan up to the end,and it went offrail, The EO's,the exposure, the troops,the courts,senate,the evidence, all seemed to be his,all according to Trumps plan and relayed to us by Q, Who had the power to fix it Potus or Q,

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #15867814 03/06/21
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
But I dont think it's all over yet either,,,

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #15867912 03/06/21
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
IC B3

Whip #15867930 03/06/21
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So now that THE PLAN has failed, or succeeded depending, instead of admitting that you were conned, that Q was a Psyop, and “maybe” Trump was also conned, you Blame President Trump for not executing THE PLAN correctly and deviating from the Movie Scrip.
Interesting.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by kenjs1
This interested me Mtn, , K and Jaq- thoughts? Steve- thoughts ( Yes Steve too)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Om4PiwvseX0K/

First, I have only watched half of it, don’t know if I can handle much more of her interrupting and rambling while Charlie just sits there nodding his head like an idiot.

Second, Dr Ward has made numerous claims, and predictions over the past few months concerning military take over, military control, Watermark Ballots, election sting operation, etc. basically repeating word for word the Q Plan, that we all know has nothing more than a CIA Psyop.

Last edited by steve4102; 03/06/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #15868416 03/06/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Whip #15868438 03/06/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Whip #15868444 03/06/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
White Hats Are In Control, The Power Is Being Restored To The People - Sean Stone

https://rumble.com/veeezz-sean-ston...-to-the-peo.html?mref=2hzb1&mc=fcbfy

Whip #15868457 03/06/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
But I dont think it's all over yet either,,,

Sure it is, Trump, Que, Powell, Lindale, Wood and Flynn are all liars, not just Que.

We are history because the Larp is gone. The antiQbers say it's over because Que left us high and dry. Trump and the others are impotent without Que. Just hear the Antis story, we are history, all because of Que.
Gee. I never knew Que was such an important force. shocked

Apparently Que was more than a Larp after all, according to the antiQbers. whistle

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
K Q hasnt posted half the stuff some of these guys believes has.. whats up with that ya reckon?

But, your Q false prophet HAS posted lots of “stuff” that fizzled. Q is a hoax and a liar. You been conned, Hos.

Trust Sessions,
Trust Huber,
Trust Horowitz,
Trust Wray (Q said at least 3 times).

Some sheeple need false hope and cryptic codes from a cult figure to give them a false sense of hope.

Pathetic.

Still waiting Hillary’s predicted arrest, the Great Awakening (got the Great Disappointment instead), the cabal to be toppled and members to be imprisoned, tried, and executed, the Storm to arrive.....so many lies...

Q is the leftist goof on the right-wing suckers. Q will end up being one of the greatest hoaxes in Internet history.
Did Trump follow the plan? Didnt DJT hav the EO’s ready an signed? I didnt see Q’s sig on there. Q wasnt potus. So maybe we all got conned by Trump

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #15868646 03/06/21
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
So who are we supposed to trust now?

Please advise.... Or do I need to go back through, on my own, and read all of the roughly 1k of pages here to find that answer......... laugh

And for those who know nothing about me, please don't label me as a non-patriot or a leftist or use gutter brand name calling to describe me. That's nothing more than a silly come-back that makes you look silly when its used as a means to justify your beliefs. If you refrain, I will too.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BayouRover
So who are we supposed to trust now?

Please advise.... Or do I need to go back through, on my own, and read all of the roughly 1k of pages here to find that answer......... laugh

Do the research, man!

:P

And we are now up to 1159 pages of QAnonsense.

Page 1,159 of 2,280 1 2 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

101 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 35, AceBall, achlupsa, 10 invisible), 1,696 guests, and 773 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,514,970
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.