Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from media.greatawakening.win]

GB1

Whip #15870859 03/06/21
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Whip #15870956 03/06/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Whip #15871020 03/06/21
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by steve4102
Right, so now we look to GOD, after 3 years of looking to Q.

Talk about moving the Goal Post.

Psalm 121:1

Whip #15871050 03/06/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Would Trump lie to youse guys, and gals? Hes trying to give even Stevie Wander a clue a blind squirrel could follow. What would Trump get for misleading you, yet some prefer sticking to their doom and gloom.

Like Leonardo da Vinci said, "Some can see, some can see when shown, and some can never see".

See.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/06/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

He forgot, "Catch Woman, have fun" (while you can, because your days are numbered).

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #15871075 03/06/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wearing a mask is like throwing sand at a chain link fence and expecting no sand to pass through the fence to the other side. Mask are more damaging to the person wearing it, they breath in a concentration of germs on the mask inside.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 03/06/21.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Thanks. Since i, unlike some others, dont automatically know everything simply by osmosis, that video enlightened me about some things re Trump's and the Patriot's control.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/07/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #15871456 03/07/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #15871464 03/07/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

IC B3

Whip #15871493 03/07/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #15871499 03/07/21
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Whip #15871500 03/07/21
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Whip #15871519 03/07/21
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Qbers are desperate now and grasping at anything, even burnt popcorn kernels while moving the goal posts, kicking the can, blaming anyone and everyone while still trusting the plan.

Qbers (many) are beginning to realize it was all a game that played people by creating apophenia which included bizarre symbols, numbers, and codes that were specifically tossed out as breadcrumbs with the purpose of intended complacency and false assurance by the real puppet masters.

The real puppet masters knew exactly what they were doing in creating the propaganda via “Q”. The breadcrumb trail was intentionally and carefully designed to pacify the bewitched and gullible Qbers away from their intended goal. Those breadcrumbs gave the Qbers the psychological high through the thrill of discovery and doing their own research while complacent in the rabbit holes. It seemed perfectly logical for Qbers to connect the dots and do their own research, but the Qbers were unaware they were being blindsided. Apophenia set in and led to the exact intended results the real Q psyop wanted.

The Q game was created as breadcrumbs which were tossed out by the deep state puppet masters. “Q” created a fictional plan using propaganda by having the bewitched Qbers doing their own research. That was the path of least resistance (making the Qbers feel in control and not coerced...). Doing their own research made Qbers feel confident, enlightened, and in control while eating their popcorn in their rabbit holes. Doing their own research and drawing their own conclusions rewarded Qbers with a hit of dopamine, and the Q game became psychologically satisfying to the Qbers.

In the end, Qbers were out-psyoped by the enemy psyop “Q”. The QAnon psyop built a gullible group of suckers willing to be complacent and compliant while the REAL PLAN was being completed while the blindsided suckers were munching their buttered popcorn.

Qbers were happy sitting around eating their popcorn and telling everyone to Enjoy the Show!!

What a circus, Boom, Boom, Boom.

Good post.
You will notice that cult members here will not comment on the content of your post. They will not refute it, they will not discuss it and they will not try and justify their actions you have described here. Why? Because they can’t.

All they can and will do it attack You, the person, not your words, not your opinion, just You the person.

“When the Debate is lost, Slander becomes the tool of the loser.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #15871732 03/07/21
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

I AM AMERICA!
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Qbers are desperate now and grasping at anything, even burnt popcorn kernels while moving the goal posts, kicking the can, blaming anyone and everyone while still trusting the plan.

Qbers (many) are beginning to realize it was all a game that played people by creating apophenia which included bizarre symbols, numbers, and codes that were specifically tossed out as breadcrumbs with the purpose of intended complacency and false assurance by the real puppet masters.

The real puppet masters knew exactly what they were doing in creating the propaganda via “Q”. The breadcrumb trail was intentionally and carefully designed to pacify the bewitched and gullible Qbers away from their intended goal. Those breadcrumbs gave the Qbers the psychological high through the thrill of discovery and doing their own research while complacent in the rabbit holes. It seemed perfectly logical for Qbers to connect the dots and do their own research, but the Qbers were unaware they were being blindsided. Apophenia set in and led to the exact intended results the real Q psyop wanted.

The Q game was created as breadcrumbs which were tossed out by the deep state puppet masters. “Q” created a fictional plan using propaganda by having the bewitched Qbers doing their own research. That was the path of least resistance (making the Qbers feel in control and not coerced...). Doing their own research made Qbers feel confident, enlightened, and in control while eating their popcorn in their rabbit holes. Doing their own research and drawing their own conclusions rewarded Qbers with a hit of dopamine, and the Q game became psychologically satisfying to the Qbers.

In the end, Qbers were out-psyoped by the enemy psyop “Q”. The QAnon psyop built a gullible group of suckers willing to be complacent and compliant while the REAL PLAN was being completed while the blindsided suckers were munching their buttered popcorn.

Qbers were happy sitting around eating their popcorn and telling everyone to Enjoy the Show!!

Good post.
You will notice that cult members here will not comment on the content of your post. They will not refute it, they will not discuss it and they will not try and justify their actions you have described here. Why? Because they can’t.

All they can and will do it attack You, the person, not your words, not your opinion, just You the person.

Ok,,,Who was the Prez? Who signed the EO's? Who was the C.I.C? who's constitutional DUTY is it to protect the election? Who had all the intell in the world? Who was the leader of the free world? Who did we vote into office?Who had 80+million Americans backing the plan and him?,,,,Trump? or Q? now Who's plan failed ? Was Trump the con? I dont think so, he just failed in his plan to fix the US of A,, what was Q's part? dripping out info to keep people somwhat informed,, Please use some critical thinking,, Q was not the booger man, Q was not the thing under the bed,or the squeek in the closet,, It was a plan to try an wake up the population as to what is really going on and to learn to think for their self, wean you off or the MSM,, Im sure Q is sorry he scared you,,, Who had the power to enforce the EO's? Q or Trump? if you cant face this reallity then I see why you have to blame those who try to wake you the fuQ up,, face the real truth,, Trump not Q lost,, our trust was in Trmp,to fix things with all the support we could give,, Q was a way to get info to those who were and still are clueless as to how deep and how long and how very evil this whole thing works,,, This is my best explaination,,Its either this orTrump was a Pied piper tolling us to the slaughter house,,which I cant bring myself to think,,, Hos,,

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Wearing a mask is like throwing sand at a chain link fence and expecting no sand to pass through the fence to the other side. Mask are more damaging to the person wearing it, they breath in a concentration of germs on the mask inside.

Received my new fake masks this week, no problems breathing now! I can even drink through it!
Thanks 24 hour campfire.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

Good post.

Again, I will ask YOU, what have YOU done besides try to discredit those here that are trying to share the truth?

It makes no difference whether or not you believe in Q.

Why would you be doing that?

I wonder.

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hosfly

Good post.

Ok,,,Who was the Prez? Who signed the EO's? Who was the C.I.C? who's constitutional DUTY is it to protect the election? Who had all the intell in the world? Who was the leader of the free world? Who did we vote into office?Who had 80+million Americans backing the plan and him?,,,,Trump? or Q? now Who's plan failed ? Was Trump the con? I dont think so, he just failed in his plan to fix the US of A,, what was Q's part? dripping out info to keep people somwhat informed,, Please use some critical thinking,, Q was not the booger man, Q was not the thing under the bed,or the squeek in the closet,, It was a plan to try an wake up the population as to what is really going on and to learn to think for their self, wean you off or the MSM,, Im sure Q is sorry he scared you,,, Who had the power to enforce the EO's? Q or Trump? if you cant face this reallity then I see why you have to blame those who try to wake you the fuQ up,, face the real truth,, Trump not Q lost,, our trust was in Trmp,to fix things with all the support we could give,, Q was a way to get info to those who were and still are clueless as to how deep and how long and how very evil this whole thing works,,, This is my best explaination,,Its either this orTrump was a Pied piper tolling us to the slaughter house,,which I cant bring myself to think,,, Hos,,

Ok,,,Who was the Prez, Donald J Trump

Who signed the EO's? , Donald J Trump

Who was the C.I.C, Donald J Trump

who's constitutional DUTY is it to protect the election?, The President of the United States, The US Congress, all those that have taken an oath to uphold the US Constitution

Who had all the intell in the world? The CIA, The NSA, Military Intel, Senate Intel Committee, DNI...

Who's plan failed ? Was Trump the con?, No Trump was not the "Con", but if he was indeed Q+, then he was The Conned.

, It was a plan to try an wake up the population as to what is really going on and to learn to think for their self

That is where you and the Q-bers failed, this was not an "Information" drive, it was a Misinformation Psyop convincing you that there are higher powers at work to "SAVE" and all that you need to do is NOTHING, The Patriots are in Charge, Sit Back relax grab some popcorn, we got this, don't believe what you see and hear, that's all misdirection, believe Q and TRUST THE PLAN.

That is not information, that is and was Propaganda. And you were duped.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 1,161 of 2,280 1 2 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

236 members (1OntarioJim, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 2UP, 10Glocks, 26 invisible), 2,108 guests, and 902 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,514,994
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.