Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by hosfly
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Qbers are desperate now and grasping at anything, even burnt popcorn kernels while moving the goal posts, kicking the can, blaming anyone and everyone while still trusting the plan.

Qbers (many) are beginning to realize it was all a game that played people by creating apophenia which included bizarre symbols, numbers, and codes that were specifically tossed out as breadcrumbs with the purpose of intended complacency and false assurance by the real puppet masters.

The real puppet masters knew exactly what they were doing in creating the propaganda via “Q”. The breadcrumb trail was intentionally and carefully designed to pacify the bewitched and gullible Qbers away from their intended goal. Those breadcrumbs gave the Qbers the psychological high through the thrill of discovery and doing their own research while complacent in the rabbit holes. It seemed perfectly logical for Qbers to connect the dots and do their own research, but the Qbers were unaware they were being blindsided. Apophenia set in and led to the exact intended results the real Q psyop wanted.

The Q game was created as breadcrumbs which were tossed out by the deep state puppet masters. “Q” created a fictional plan using propaganda by having the bewitched Qbers doing their own research. That was the path of least resistance (making the Qbers feel in control and not coerced...). Doing their own research made Qbers feel confident, enlightened, and in control while eating their popcorn in their rabbit holes. Doing their own research and drawing their own conclusions rewarded Qbers with a hit of dopamine, and the Q game became psychologically satisfying to the Qbers.

In the end, Qbers were out-psyoped by the enemy psyop “Q”. The QAnon psyop built a gullible group of suckers willing to be complacent and compliant while the REAL PLAN was being completed while the blindsided suckers were munching their buttered popcorn.

Qbers were happy sitting around eating their popcorn and telling everyone to Enjoy the Show!!

What a circus, Boom, Boom, Boom.

Good post.
You will notice that cult members here will not comment on the content of your post. They will not refute it, they will not discuss it and they will not try and justify their actions you have described here. Why? Because they can’t.

All they can and will do it attack You, the person, not your words, not your opinion, just You the person.

“When the Debate is lost, Slander becomes the tool of the loser.

Ok,,,Who was the Prez? Who signed the EO's? Who was the C.I.C? who's constitutional DUTY is it to protect the election? Who had all the intell in the world? Who was the leader of the free world? Who did we vote into office?Who had 80+million Americans backing the plan and him?,,,,Trump? or Q? now Who's plan failed ? Was Trump the con? I dont think so, he just failed in his plan to fix the US of A,, what was Q's part? dripping out info to keep people somwhat informed,, Please use some critical thinking,, Q was not the booger man, Q was not the thing under the bed,or the squeek in the closet,, It was a plan to try an wake up the population as to what is really going on and to learn to think for their self, wean you off or the MSM,, Im sure Q is sorry he scared you,,, Who had the power to enforce the EO's? Q or Trump? if you cant face this reallity then I see why you have to blame those who try to wake you the fuQ up,, face the real truth,, Trump not Q lost,, our trust was in Trmp,to fix things with all the support we could give,, Q was a way to get info to those who were and still are clueless as to how deep and how long and how very evil this whole thing works,,, This is my best explaination,,Its either this orTrump was a Pied piper tolling us to the slaughter house,,which I cant bring myself to think,,, Hos,,

Ok,,,Who was the Prez, Donald J Trump

Who signed the EO's? , Donald J Trump

Who was the C.I.C, Donald J Trump

who's constitutional DUTY is it to protect the election?, The President of the United States, The US Congress, all those that have taken an oath to uphold the US Constitution

Who had all the intell in the world? The CIA, The NSA, Military Intel, Senate Intel Committee, DNI...

Who's plan failed ? Was Trump the con?, No Trump was not the "Con", but if he was indeed Q+, then he was The Conned.

, It was a plan to try an wake up the population as to what is really going on and to learn to think for their self

That is where you and the Q-bers failed, this was not an "Information" drive, it was a Misinformation Psyop convincing you that there are higher powers at work to "SAVE" and all that you need to do is NOTHING, The Patriots are in Charge, Sit Back relax grab some popcorn, we got this, don't believe what you see and hear, that's all misdirection, believe Q and TRUST THE PLAN.

That is not information, that is and was Propaganda. And you were duped.

So you're ignoring all of the hundreds of posts in this thread that are not about Q in particular. The posts about the plandemic, the experimental "vaccines", the corruption in government etc. All of the posts that are spreading the truth about what is going on. You also ignore my question to you.

What do they call that? Oh yeah, misdirection.

Who were the first ones to begin "slandering" in this thread?

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
GB1

Whip #15872071 03/07/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The world has always had those few who cant stand it for others to have hope or fun.

Miserable people love raining on others parades. Miserable people just cant stand to leave others alone and have to show others every day how much smarter and wiser they are than the retards. There is an old saying, "Misery loves company."

The chicken littles of the world have to justify their existence and prove their self worth and that they are right and you cluless are wrong and that without them you are lost and hopeless, bound to be taken advantage of if it only werent for them and their superior saving grace.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/07/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Qbers are desperate now and grasping at anything, even burnt popcorn kernels while moving the goal posts, kicking the can, blaming anyone and everyone while still trusting the plan.

Qbers (many) are beginning to realize it was all a game that played people by creating apophenia which included bizarre symbols, numbers, and codes that were specifically tossed out as breadcrumbs with the purpose of intended complacency and false assurance by the real puppet masters.

The real puppet masters knew exactly what they were doing in creating the propaganda via “Q”. The breadcrumb trail was intentionally and carefully designed to pacify the bewitched and gullible Qbers away from their intended goal. Those breadcrumbs gave the Qbers the psychological high through the thrill of discovery and doing their own research while complacent in the rabbit holes. It seemed perfectly logical for Qbers to connect the dots and do their own research, but the Qbers were unaware they were being blindsided. Apophenia set in and led to the exact intended results the real Q psyop wanted.

The Q game was created as breadcrumbs which were tossed out by the deep state puppet masters. “Q” created a fictional plan using propaganda by having the bewitched Qbers doing their own research. That was the path of least resistance (making the Qbers feel in control and not coerced...). Doing their own research made Qbers feel confident, enlightened, and in control while eating their popcorn in their rabbit holes. Doing their own research and drawing their own conclusions rewarded Qbers with a hit of dopamine, and the Q game became psychologically satisfying to the Qbers.

In the end, Qbers were out-psyoped by the enemy psyop “Q”. The QAnon psyop built a gullible group of suckers willing to be complacent and compliant while the REAL PLAN was being completed while the blindsided suckers were munching their buttered popcorn.

Qbers were happy sitting around eating their popcorn and telling everyone to Enjoy the Show!!

Good post.
You will notice that cult members here will not comment on the content of your post. They will not refute it, they will not discuss it and they will not try and justify their actions you have described here. Why? Because they can’t.

All they can and will do it attack You, the person, not your words, not your opinion, just You the person.

Ok,,,Who was the Prez? Who signed the EO's? Who was the C.I.C? who's constitutional DUTY is it to protect the election? Who had all the intell in the world? Who was the leader of the free world? Who did we vote into office?Who had 80+million Americans backing the plan and him?,,,,Trump? or Q? now Who's plan failed ? Was Trump the con? I dont think so, he just failed in his plan to fix the US of A,, what was Q's part? dripping out info to keep people somwhat informed,, Please use some critical thinking,, Q was not the booger man, Q was not the thing under the bed,or the squeek in the closet,, It was a plan to try an wake up the population as to what is really going on and to learn to think for their self, wean you off or the MSM,, Im sure Q is sorry he scared you,,, Who had the power to enforce the EO's? Q or Trump? if you cant face this reallity then I see why you have to blame those who try to wake you the fuQ up,, face the real truth,, Trump not Q lost,, our trust was in Trmp,to fix things with all the support we could give,, Q was a way to get info to those who were and still are clueless as to how deep and how long and how very evil this whole thing works,,, This is my best explaination,,Its either this orTrump was a Pied piper tolling us to the slaughter house,,which I cant bring myself to think,,, Hos,,

Trump wasn’t the Pied Piper—the whole Q disaster was a Pied Piper Op. Q was the Pied Piped. Q put out information that secret heroes were working behind the scenes and were just a step away from bringing the corrupted ones to justice. Just sit back, eat your popcorn, enjoy the show, and just trust the plan.

This intended purpose was to neutralize resistance and instill a sense of assurance and complacency. It worked. Qbers were tricked into (unknowingly and blindly) serving the deep state aims. There is none so blind...

Qbers looked to Q as the authority figure, the government insider, the Pied Piper. Q, the Pied Piper, made the game fun and rewarding as Qbers were led along thinking all their hopes and dreams were being achieved.

The problem is the Piped Piper led them exactly where HE wanted them to go while telling them to trust the plan and eat more popcorn.

Q, the Piped Piper, used trust, loyalty, gamification, and then changed the original intent and purpose to manipulate the Qbers. It worked. The Piped Piper Q was a brilliant master manipulator in making the sheeple feel smart and special by building their trust and then betraying their trust. Brilliant blindside by the Pied Piper.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The world has always had those few who cant stand it for others to have hope or fun.

Miserable people love raining on others parades. Miserable people just cant stand to leave others alone and have to show others every day how much smarter and wiser they are than the retards. There is an old saying, "Misery loves company."

The chicken littles of the world have to justify their existence and prove their self worth and that they are right and you cluless are wrong and that without them you are lost and hopeless, bound to be taken advantage of if it only werent for them and their superior saving grace.

LOL.. This sounds like a classic case of the "pot calling the kettle black".

I truly doubt that very few people have been amazed at any "news" that ya'll have presented throughout this thread. But if questions are asked about any of it as to source, etc., superior based derision directed toward the individual asking the question has been your standard approach. That's not an ideal way to sell an idea..

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #15872139 03/07/21
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
This post is in answer to Jag's post.

Very true, but sometimes it seems like there may be more to it.

Most folks that maybe don't believe what's been posted here just choose to ignore it, though some attack it like it's their job or something.

Not accusing, just wondering.

Last edited by slugflinger; 03/07/21. Reason: Forgot to quote Jag's post, and didn't want this to be taken out of context.

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by BayouRover

I truly doubt that very few people have been amazed at any "news" that ya'll have presented throughout this thread. But if questions are asked about any of it as to source, etc., derision directed toward the individual asking the question has been your standard approach. That's not an ideal way to sell an idea..

No. Its not. This was a thread for those who were interested in Que to discuss what they perceived Ques drops to mean.

Its like when a Christian posts some scriptures for other Christians to give their take on and unchristians jump in to derail the thread saying its all bull hockey because there is no Christ and the Christians are a bunch of dumbassed retards.

Its like if someone starts a thread about the best way to cook brisket and others who do that give their experiences and a bunch of friggin vegans jump in telling you how meat causes cancer and how we should only eat grass and insects and how cows suffer and cows are people and how many morons could live on the land if we didnt raise cattle and .....

Its like having Rush try to give a speech on conservatism at a major university and having a bunch of asswholes trying to drown him out.

Its about some who feel its their duty in life to be the correctors.
Didnt you learn in school youre supposed to be good and help the less fortunate, and if they dont want your help then ridicule them into submission like the leftists do.

Really, can you not see that?

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by slugflinger

Most folks that maybe don't believe what's been posted here just choose to ignore it, though some attack it like it's their job or something.

Fine, but what dumbass has to post over and over again every day, on a Superbowl Game thread, that they havent watched a SB in 15 years and those who do are dumbasses unlike them as if those discussing the game forgot by the next day that those posters dont watch the SB?

How stupid does the antigame poster have to be to think others cant remember their opposition to watching SB's? Seems like those must be the stupid chugnts to me.

Yeah, there is more to it. They get joy from thinking they stuck their finger in your eye. They slapped you and you are at their mercy. They reject live and let live. They reject, like lieberals, your pursuit of happiness. They want to be the sore tooth in your life. That requires a bit of mental derangement. Those are the type who get pleasure from seeing the houses of others burn down, as if it puts them at a higher level of satisfaction and happiness attained from life.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Fine, but what dumbass has to post over and over again every day, on a Superbowl Game thread, that they havent watched a SB in 15 years and those who do are dumbasses unlike them as if those discussing the game forgot by the next day that those posters dont watch the SB?

How stupid does the antigame poster have to be to think others cant remember their opposition to watching SB's? Seems like those must be the stupid chugnts to me.

Yeah, there is more to it. They get joy from thinking they stuck their finger in your eye. They slapped you and you are at their mercy. They reject live and let live. They reject, like lieberals, your pursuit of happiness. They want to be the sore tooth in your life. That requires a bit of mental derangement.

LOL.... take a break. You're over stressing over nothing.

Are you now mad at anyone who watched the Super Bowl against you better advice? If it helps my overall position in life as a person, for the record, I didn't watch it. laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

I truly doubt that very few people have been amazed at any "news" that ya'll have presented throughout this thread. But if questions are asked about any of it as to source, etc., derision directed toward the individual asking the question has been your standard approach. That's not an ideal way to sell an idea..

No. Its not. This was a thread for those who were interested in Que to discuss what they perceived Ques drops to mean.

Its like when a Christian posts some scriptures for other Christians to give their take on and unchristians jump in to derail the thread saying its all bull hockey because there is no Christ and the Christians are a bunch of dumbassed retards.

Its like if someone starts a thread about the best way to cook brisket and others who do that give their experiences and a bunch of friggin vegans jump in telling you how meat causes cancer and how we should only eat grass and insects and how cows suffer and cows are people and how many morons could live on the land if we didnt raise cattle and .....

Its like having Rush try to give a speech on conservatism at a major university and having a bunch of asswholes trying to drown him out.

Didnt you learn in school youre supposed to be good and help the less fortunate, and if they dont want your help then ridicule them into submission like the leftists do.

if you want to present ideas on the wide-open internet, without any push-back of any kind, you probably need to join Face Book or something similar and have a private chat group to do it in. And once again for the record, I'm not a FB user...

"Really, can you not see that?"

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #15872409 03/07/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stress and fear hampers the nervous system and can even affect the brain and its structures. It is no doubt that stress along with fear are the ultimate "mind-killers" and enough of these locally produced-poisons will destroy the brain and the person. Mellow out, Meditate, and Pray.

IC B3

Whip #15872433 03/07/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A quick read on where we may be headed if slo-jo and the globalist are not stopped.
Thankfully DJT put us in a position of economic strength.
So our start point is much different than that of Britain.
Recall that after Churchill came Atlee, a socialist.

Note that the situation scales up and down quite easily.
The general approach was described in more detail (pertaining to developing economies) in "Confessions of an Economic Hitman"

https://www.warhistoryonline.com/instant-articles/britain-only-settled-debts.html

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Whip #15872540 03/07/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Background:

The United States Administration was fertile of suggestions to the British for stripping themselves bare. They might raise some more cash by disposing of their 'direct investments' in America—the British-controlled enterprises, such as Viscose Corporation, for which there was no established market. They might sell their South American securities and their interests in Malayan tin and rubber. They might cash in at once on the stocks of whiskey intended for export to America during the next ten years. They might cash in at once on their stocks of Australian and South African wool. They might dispose of the Empire's gold stocks in anticipation of future mining production.

https://www.ibiblio.org/hyperwar/UN/UK/UK-Civil-WarEcon/UK-Civil-WarEcon-9.html

-OMotS

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Whip #15872562 03/07/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image from media.greatawakening.win]

Last edited by mtnsnake; 03/07/21.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

if you want to present ideas on the wide-open internet, without any push-back of any kind, you probably need to join Face Book or something similar and have a private chat group to do it in. And once again for the record, I'm not a FB user...

I can see youre a dumbass suckass pos on ignore now with the other antiQbers. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

I can see youre a dumbass suckass pos on ignore now with the other antiQbers. grin

LOL.... laugh Not surprised, jag. Its how you live your life if anyone disagrees with you. Have a nice day.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #15872690 03/07/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from media.greatawakening.win]

Whip #15872754 03/07/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
From Chapter 19 of the previous link: ( Hyperwar)

The currency question came first. The British proposals were founded on Lord Keynes' suggestion, made in the spring of 1942, for an International Clearing Union. Under this, a new international money of account and a new international central bank would be created to aid adjustments in the international balance of payments. Countries with a deficit would be allowed, with certain safeguards, to overdrawn at a central clearing union.20 These proposals in some respects went further than those put forward by the United States; but the differences were reconciled and a United Nations Conference was held at Bretton Woods in the summer of 1944. There, the forms of an International Monetary Fund and of an International Bank for Reconstruction and Development were agreed.21 Ratification by Governments was of course necessary before individual countries became participants in these new institutions.

-OMotS

Whip #15872760 03/07/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

There is more to it. They are psychologically driven and cant resist being the turd in a pot of stew.

They have no real interest in discrediting Que. They want to attack, not Que, but those who believe in Que, just like the few atheists who dont wish to attack Christ, but instead attack Christians.

If they only wanted to attack Que, they could start their own antiQber thread. They wont do that, just like atheists wont start their own anti christ thread. They cant be happy in their beliefs about Que, but need to get their jollies from trying to destroy your beliefs about Que.

One group wants to attack Qubers as dumb and get their feelings of being smarter than thou from belittling them.

Same thing with Atheists. What's the fun of talking among themselves discussing their belief. They agree with each other. Their joy comes in attacking and belittling and denigrating Christians.

Of course, the antiQbers claim to have faith, so where and how do so called Christian belivers get their jollies attacking the beliefs of other believers?

I think it stems from the unchristian so called old time religion hellfire and brimstone so called religion which got its roots from the Puritans. I mean, they are the christian hypocrites that succeed in driving so many people away from church, religion and Christ.

Their concept of being Christians hangs on to the philosophy that joy should come only from love of Christ and the life of a Christian is to be one of misery, sacrifice and drudgery. They think others should be satisfied with the bare necessities and they should be happy in knowing what awaits in the future life and must sacrifice for Him as He did for us in order to be worthy. No extravagance, no fun from intimacy, sex for procreation, no enjoyment from worldly pleasures, etc. Of course, they draw the line when it comes to food, aftet all, didnt God tell Noah's crew they could eat anything.

Simple pleasures must rule, and that doesnt include any hope for the future since suffering under the misery of Satans supremacy on Earth is the rule of the day until Christs return.

I think this character in believers is very reminiscent of and maybe a continuation of the MOA of the Sudacees and Pharacees. They surely life their lives trying to correct the thonking and actions of others and are driven to do it as were the correctors mentioned above in the time of Christ.

The tares were scattered in the fields of wheat long ago, to cause discord and destroy harmony.

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Good post.

Trump wasn’t the Pied Piper—the whole Q disaster was a Pied Piper Op. Q was the Pied Piped. Q put out information that secret heroes were working behind the scenes and were just a step away from bringing the corrupted ones to justice. Just sit back, eat your popcorn, enjoy the show, and just trust the plan.

This intended purpose was to neutralize resistance and instill a sense of assurance and complacency. It worked. Qbers were tricked into (unknowingly and blindly) serving the deep state aims. There is none so blind...

Qbers looked to Q as the authority figure, the government insider, the Pied Piper. Q, the Pied Piper, made the game fun and rewarding as Qbers were led along thinking all their hopes and dreams were being achieved.

The problem is the Piped Piper led them exactly where HE wanted them to go while telling them to trust the plan and eat more popcorn.

Q, the Piped Piper, used trust, loyalty, gamification, and then changed the original intent and purpose to manipulate the Qbers. It worked. The Piped Piper Q was a brilliant master manipulator in making the sheeple feel smart and special by building their trust and then betraying their trust. Brilliant blindside by the Pied Piper.

And since you were fooled or tricked into complacency, what is it you have been doing so that you didn't fall into the arms of the Deep State?

Oh wait, I know, bashing those that read the Q and Q+ posts................just like the deep state does. Hhmmmm

Whip #15873042 03/07/21
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Its really very simple, if the Q thread offends you so mych simply do not come on it? What kind of idiot keeps going where it offends them? Do you go to the outhouse to eat a meal? Go to the trash dump for a picnic? We can an will survive without your input! I cant help that Trump didnt act on the EO’s he himself signed or failed to protect our election! Id like to see 4 more years.. what you sfb are really pissed at is Potus didnt follow the plan an dicked himself,,,

I AM AMERICA!
Page 1,162 of 2,280 1 2 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 1minute, 160user, 1234, 219 Wasp, 63 invisible), 2,526 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,791
Posts18,516,061
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.