GB1

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by hosfly
Its really very simple, if the Q thread offends you so mych simply do not come on it? What kind of idiot keeps going where it offends them? Do you go to the outhouse to eat a meal? Go to the trash dump for a picnic? We can an will survive without your input! I cant help that Trump didnt act on the EO’s he himself signed or failed to protect our election! Id like to see 4 more years.. what you sfb are really pissed at is Potus didnt follow the plan an dicked himself,,,

And doesn't it make you wonder....."promises made, promises kept"........."never give up, never ever"...........Hhhmmmmmm...........so where is he?. ..............Q did his part, never missed a beat.

Whip #15873216 03/07/21
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Over all I think Trump did an oustanding job as POTUS,, I would have liked to seen Him,deploy a squad of US Marshal;s, and go scorched earth on crooked polititians,and appointees.. purge the 3 letter intel agencies, and tame the diff depts, and establish a fair justice system,, but the way the dems an globalists came at him 24/7 am proud he did what could be done,,, after all He an He alone had the power and stroke to wield the power,,

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #15873229 03/07/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Im thinking with Trump out of the WH now and able to post and say what he wants to let us know without having to operate within the constraints of Federal Office, Que is not needed to let us get a clue.

Same info, different signature?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #15873235 03/07/21
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
IC B2

Whip #15873281 03/07/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Some people know better than some of us to remember and bank on Trump's words. Thats why they are desperate and living in fear. They fear Trump and the folks are fearing Biden. What a movie.

Did he ever concede or mention this and naming the Biden administration? No.

Gotta go cook some popcorn.

.[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/07/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #15873311 03/07/21
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Im thinking with Trump out of the WH now and able to post and say what he wants to let us know without having to operate within the constraints of Federal Office, Que is not needed to let us get a clue.

Same info, different signature?

Not quite what he wants, when he wants...
But perhaps think of it as enigma.
Unlike the Germans he knows it is compromised, at least in part.
So he must be careful...and identify new safe channels...
But knowledge is power...
Why are there so many trolls here now?
They were not here in such numbers a year ago.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Whip #15873320 03/07/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Whip #15873547 03/07/21
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
IC B3

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C

K22 #15873911 03/07/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Originally Posted by hosfly
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Qbers are desperate now and grasping at anything, even burnt popcorn kernels while moving the goal posts, kicking the can, blaming anyone and everyone while still trusting the plan.

Qbers (many) are beginning to realize it was all a game that played people by creating apophenia which included bizarre symbols, numbers, and codes that were specifically tossed out as breadcrumbs with the purpose of intended complacency and false assurance by the real puppet masters.

The real puppet masters knew exactly what they were doing in creating the propaganda via “Q”. The breadcrumb trail was intentionally and carefully designed to pacify the bewitched and gullible Qbers away from their intended goal. Those breadcrumbs gave the Qbers the psychological high through the thrill of discovery and doing their own research while complacent in the rabbit holes. It seemed perfectly logical for Qbers to connect the dots and do their own research, but the Qbers were unaware they were being blindsided. Apophenia set in and led to the exact intended results the real Q psyop wanted.

The Q game was created as breadcrumbs which were tossed out by the deep state puppet masters. “Q” created a fictional plan using propaganda by having the bewitched Qbers doing their own research. That was the path of least resistance (making the Qbers feel in control and not coerced...). Doing their own research made Qbers feel confident, enlightened, and in control while eating their popcorn in their rabbit holes. Doing their own research and drawing their own conclusions rewarded Qbers with a hit of dopamine, and the Q game became psychologically satisfying to the Qbers.

In the end, Qbers were out-psyoped by the enemy psyop “Q”. The QAnon psyop built a gullible group of suckers willing to be complacent and compliant while the REAL PLAN was being completed while the blindsided suckers were munching their buttered popcorn.

Qbers were happy sitting around eating their popcorn and telling everyone to Enjoy the Show!!

What a circus, Boom, Boom, Boom.

Good post.
You will notice that cult members here will not comment on the content of your post. They will not refute it, they will not discuss it and they will not try and justify their actions you have described here. Why? Because they can’t.

All they can and will do it attack You, the person, not your words, not your opinion, just You the person.

“When the Debate is lost, Slander becomes the tool of the loser.

Ok,,,Who was the Prez? Who signed the EO's? Who was the C.I.C? who's constitutional DUTY is it to protect the election? Who had all the intell in the world? Who was the leader of the free world? Who did we vote into office?Who had 80+million Americans backing the plan and him?,,,,Trump? or Q? now Who's plan failed ? Was Trump the con? I dont think so, he just failed in his plan to fix the US of A,, what was Q's part? dripping out info to keep people somwhat informed,, Please use some critical thinking,, Q was not the booger man, Q was not the thing under the bed,or the squeek in the closet,, It was a plan to try an wake up the population as to what is really going on and to learn to think for their self, wean you off or the MSM,, Im sure Q is sorry he scared you,,, Who had the power to enforce the EO's? Q or Trump? if you cant face this reallity then I see why you have to blame those who try to wake you the fuQ up,, face the real truth,, Trump not Q lost,, our trust was in Trmp,to fix things with all the support we could give,, Q was a way to get info to those who were and still are clueless as to how deep and how long and how very evil this whole thing works,,, This is my best explaination,,Its either this orTrump was a Pied piper tolling us to the slaughter house,,which I cant bring myself to think,,, Hos,,

Trump wasn’t the Pied Piper—the whole Q disaster was a Pied Piper Op. Q was the Pied Piped. Q put out information that secret heroes were working behind the scenes and were just a step away from bringing the corrupted ones to justice. Just sit back, eat your popcorn, enjoy the show, and just trust the plan.

This intended purpose was to neutralize resistance and instill a sense of assurance and complacency. It worked. Qbers were tricked into (unknowingly and blindly) serving the deep state aims. There is none so blind...

Qbers looked to Q as the authority figure, the government insider, the Pied Piper. Q, the Pied Piper, made the game fun and rewarding as Qbers were led along thinking all their hopes and dreams were being achieved.

The problem is the Piped Piper led them exactly where HE wanted them to go while telling them to trust the plan and eat more popcorn.

Q, the Piped Piper, used trust, loyalty, gamification, and then changed the original intent and purpose to manipulate the Qbers. It worked. The Piped Piper Q was a brilliant master manipulator in making the sheeple feel smart and special by building their trust and then betraying their trust. Brilliant blindside by the Pied Piper.

And since you were fooled or tricked into complacency, what is it you have been doing so that you didn't fall into the arms of the Deep State?

Oh wait, I know, bashing those that read the Q and Q+ posts................just like the deep state does. Hhmmmm

And bashing them and Que like the Anti Trump deep state does. Well, too bad they are too stupid to even get a clue. The deep state at least has enough brains to fear Trump and the larp called Que.
The antiQbers just swallow what the MSM antiQbers say and run with what the antiTrumpers say and by discrediting Que they discredit Cues boss, Trump too. Sheesh. They are too stupid to even make that obvious connection. Unreal.

I Dindo Nuffin
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I'd call this pretty damning.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Whip #15874536 03/07/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The Declass is expanding.. Thanks, Que. Without you, who woulda knew.
No wonder the left fears what Que knew.

https://principia-scientific.com/lawyers-promise-nurember-trials-against-all-behind-covid-scam/

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #15874792 03/07/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pray for God’s guidance. From the shadows seek not earthly gifts.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 03/08/21.
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

https://principia-scientific.com/lawyers-promise-nurember-trials-against-all-behind-covid-scam/

Thanks for this post Jag. It, along with the comments, may be the most useful post on this whole thread!

Last edited by slugflinger; 03/08/21. Reason: Punctuation

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by slugflinger

Thanks for this post Jag. It, along with the comments, may be the most useful post on this whole thread!

When you consider that every Twitter Link, every YouTube Video, every Q drop, every Anon prediction, every Q prediction in the “whole thread” has been either total Bull Schit or CIA planned Psyop, you are prolly correct in you thinking .

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

There is more to it. They are psychologically driven and cant resist being the turd in a pot of stew.

They have no real interest in discrediting Que. They want to attack, not Que, but those who believe in Que, just like the few atheists who dont wish to attack Christ, but instead attack Christians.

If they only wanted to attack Que, they could start their own antiQber thread. They wont do that, just like atheists wont start their own anti christ thread. They cant be happy in their beliefs about Que, but need to get their jollies from trying to destroy your beliefs about Que.

One group wants to attack Qubers as dumb and get their feelings of being smarter than thou from belittling them.

Same thing with Atheists. What's the fun of talking among themselves discussing their belief. They agree with each other. Their joy comes in attacking and belittling and denigrating Christians.

Of course, the antiQbers claim to have faith, so where and how do so called Christian belivers get their jollies attacking the beliefs of other believers?

I think it stems from the unchristian so called old time religion hellfire and brimstone so called religion which got its roots from the Puritans. I mean, they are the christian hypocrites that succeed in driving so many people away from church, religion and Christ.

Their concept of being Christians hangs on to the philosophy that joy should come only from love of Christ and the life of a Christian is to be one of misery, sacrifice and drudgery. They think others should be satisfied with the bare necessities and they should be happy in knowing what awaits in the future life and must sacrifice for Him as He did for us in order to be worthy. No extravagance, no fun from intimacy, sex for procreation, no enjoyment from worldly pleasures, etc. Of course, they draw the line when it comes to food, aftet all, didnt God tell Noah's crew they could eat anything.

Simple pleasures must rule, and that doesnt include any hope for the future since suffering under the misery of Satans supremacy on Earth is the rule of the day until Christs return.

I think this character in believers is very reminiscent of and maybe a continuation of the MOA of the Sudacees and Pharacees. They surely life their lives trying to correct the thonking and actions of others and are driven to do it as were the correctors mentioned above in the time of Christ.

The tares were scattered in the fields of wheat long ago, to cause discord and destroy harmony.

Wow. Comparing Q-believers to Christians, and "non-believers" to atheists? That's wacked-out, even in the context of the Q thread. It's really much simpler than that, how soon they forget:

Originally Posted by smokepole
To let anyone who might read this who's not a forum member know that not all hunters and gun enthusiasts believe this BS. In fact, very few do.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Whip #15875563 03/08/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
"Some can see, some can see when shown, some can never see"

A clue for those who can see when shown: Trump - 17

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
"Some can see, some can see when shown, some can never see"

A clue for those who can see when shown: Trump - 17

That’s already been debunked by your own Anons here, that celebration was in 2017, hence the number 17.

Try and keep up.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 1,163 of 2,280 1 2 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (06hunter59, 163bc, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1badf350, 10ring1, 69 invisible), 2,555 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,787
Posts18,515,869
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.