Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Don’t want him challenging Kamala in the primary...

NRA Life Member

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by supercrewd

Winner, winner. That was my thought as well. GD

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Sacrificial goat or he's crossed one of the democrat paymasters.

One thing's for sure, it's NOT because he tried to get some 25 year old nookie. Nobody in the democratic party cares about that, Bill Clinton was practically branded a hero by the dems for his chasing of tail in the Oval Office.

It might be because he's one of the few remaining dems that's actually heterosexual. That's enough to get you run out in this day and age.

The guy is one seriously corrupt loud mouthed POS. If the dems want to eat their own starting with this one then I say good riddance.

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
C
They want him gone before the lawsuit hits for the hundreds of seniors who died in nursing homes when he forced them to accept contagious covid patients - even though other locations to house the sick existed.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing -- Edmund Burke
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by czech1022
They want him gone before the lawsuit hits for the hundreds of seniors who died in nursing homes when he forced them to accept contagious covid patients - even though other locations to house the sick existed.

They don't want him gone. They want him to be a victim.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
A 6th person now accusing Commie Cuomo of inappropriate touching has me wondering. Why does the left want him gone? This is a textbook case of what they do to marginalize someone they either want to keep from gaining a position, or want to remove from a position. What has he done or failed to do that makes him poison to them?

He's got the keys to the basement of the pizza parlor, where they are keeping all the adenochrome!

Or because the Reptilian Overlords told him to!

Or was it The Corporate Masters?

I get those last two confused.....

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
They don't want him running against Harris in 2024.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Don’t forget that less than 12 months ago the Dem Machine was presenting him as a strong candidate that might could beat Trump in the Presidential Election.

For them to all have their knives out for him today, he must have talked someone out of having an abortion.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Cuomo was involved in the dead nursing home cover up.

With Trump out of the way, the left is turning on itself.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
For the Dems, the graba$$ is no big deal.

He must have legit ties to the corona deaths.

I’ve read this assessment several times. They are Hoping it will take the focus from Newsome, Whitmer, and Murphy, for the same COVID-19(84) deaths issue they have in nursing homes.

Add our governor to that list.
Along with his freak advisor Biden has foisted on the whole country now.

When I saw that I said to myself, "The lunatics have literally taken over the asylum". Unbelievable what we're told to accept as good, sane and normal.

IC B3

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
JOEY-BAG-A-DONUTS has outlived his usefulness as the darling of the MSM and as a counter to Trump during the Chinese Coronavirus Scamdemic (although he DID win an Emmy for his performance)

[Linked Image from victorygirlsblog.com]

AND .... who would ever consider voting for The Godfather .... when you have Kameltoe?

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
A 6th person now accusing Commie Cuomo of inappropriate touching has me wondering. Why does the left want him gone? This is a textbook case of what they do to marginalize someone they either want to keep from gaining a position, or want to remove from a position. What has he done or failed to do that makes him poison to them?

He's got the keys to the basement of the pizza parlor, where they are keeping all the adenochrome!

Or because the Reptilian Overlords told him to!

Or was it The Corporate Masters?

I get those last two confused.....

Yep keep making jokes about him sending folks to nursing homes to die.. It’s all fun and games when democrats do it..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by greydog
Originally Posted by supercrewd

Winner, winner. That was my thought as well. GD

Without a doubt, this is the reason. It is well known that he has (or had) presidential aspirations, and Harris is the chosen one by those pulling the strings. I will say though, it is great seeing these Democrat hypocrites getting a taste of the garbage that is usually reserved for conservatives.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deerstalker
they have someone worse waiting in the wings.

i know, how could there be someone worse!

This and you can bet on it.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E

^^This right here.

The Govs of Penn & Mi have a lot to lose if this issue sees the light of day. Cuomo served his purpose and needs to go away to save them; they were in on Biden’s “victory”.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by ironbender

I’ve read this assessment several times. They are Hoping it will take the focus from Newsome, Whitmer, and Murphy, for the same COVID-19(84) deaths issue they have in nursing homes.

This is it.
The women are a deflection to get him outta office.
Then the C19 schitt will go by the wayside.
They will use the President Trump failed impeachment after he was out of office as their basis of not pursuing the C19 schitt.

Also heard yesterday on a news blurb it wasnt just nursing homes they were sending elderly C19 patients too.
But also handicapped care facilities for the mentally and physically disabled they were putting elderly C19 patients in to die and spreading it in those places.

And all these "care facilities" nursing home and handicap wise were getting Big Benjamins outta it.
So they are complicict also in this schit.
Backwater talks were going on more than likely and they all seen it as a win win for benjamins.

Last edited by renegade50; 03/10/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They want him on CNN with his brudder.

What fresh Hell is this?
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ribka
...They need another communist like AOC OR Deblasio. Amazing that the average American cant see this.

Average Americans are smart enough not to be in New York.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Andrew Cuomo is a thoroughly unlikable guy. He's belittled and bullied everyone (even in his own party) who doesn't agree with him. He makes enemies everywhere he goes. They don't call him King Cuomo for no reason. He has presidential aspirations and I believe the Dems see him as a liability. He doesn't fit the current mold of the malleable, nice guy, idiot that the Dem machine wants in power. Cuomo is strong-willed, arrogant, and dictatorial. He would want to drive the machine and would not put up with it being the other way around. I'm thankful that he is being eaten alive by his own party. It can't happen soon enough.

The nursing home scandal put the first drops of blood in the water and now all those in State Gov't that he has ticked off see their opportunity to get rid of this jerk. The feeding frenzy is on.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
My guess is that if they can drive him out of office over the harassment charges, it will somehow take the heat off the nursing home murders. There are far too many people who were complicit in the latter.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

707 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 163bc, 10ring1, 007FJ, 81 invisible), 2,668 guests, and 1,288 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,728
Posts18,494,807
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.