Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
There ya go. A piece of shiet pot grower's family is going to get a big check from the state because he's a piece of shiet and PSP are dumb enough to play his game.

Two stupid parties at that hoe down.

Yep, another convicts family hits the lotto! crazy gotta be a special triple kind of stupid to not outrun a damn dozer.

Thats not nice, you know Gun. He coulda been too stoned to run. wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by marktheshark
I personally cant understand how someone would remain in the path of a dozer SLOWLY plowing through heavy brush towards them enough to get crushed.

Actually, it's a very common problem.

Last edited by High_Noon; 03/11/21.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by jaguartx
There ya go. A piece of shiet pot grower's family is going to get a big check from the state because he's a piece of shiet and PSP are dumb enough to play his game.

Yep, another convicts family hits the lotto! crazy gotta be a special triple kind of stupid to not outrun a damn dozer.

LOL, was sitting at a RR crossing a couple hrs ago, yep, 260lb 20ish year old Rotunda waddled up to the dope shop, that Duroc was in there 15 minutes, came waddling back out with her dope clutched up high between her boobs, funny part her back boobs were bigger than the front ones! sick.................fuggin demo-commie, shoulda got out and booted her in the taint!

Trump Won!
JeffA Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MuskegMan

Thought it funny that the article has a Grateful Dean Fan link going to a song titled "He's Gone". Quite apropos as "nothing's gonna bring him back".

Thanks for taking notice of my efforts to entertain.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Boise
So how high do you need to be to let a bulldozer sneak up on ya?

Higher than a Georgia Pine.👍👍👍👍

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Crazy that this happened 15 mins from my house and this is the first I have ever heard of it.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Motown
Crazy that this happened 15 mins from my house and this is the first I have ever heard of it.

Dozer noise dont carry that far.
Or screams either.

JeffA Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

So tell us about your state cops, do they often pizz away your funds by calling the helicopters brigade out in pursuit of petty crimes?

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
And I thought the OJ white bronco chase was slow.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by JeffA

So tell us about your state cops, do they often pizz away your funds by calling the helicopters brigade out in pursuit of petty crimes?

Unfortunately they do. Not a crime but about 10 years ago a group of guys archery hunting close to here called the cops because their buddy didn't come out of the woods at dark. State cops showed up and the first thing they did was call for a helicopter. Chooper showed up 20 mins later and at the same time the “missing person” walked out of the woods. Guy left his phone in his truck and was busy dragging his buck out!

Last edited by Motown; 03/11/21.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
While he definitely didnt appear to be blessed with an overabundance of common sense, I find the idea of calling in helocopters for a hippy growing a handful of plants far more retarded. Sounds like the dozer was already on scene and the operator got caught up in the chase.

Maybe he had a long rapsheet of violent priors?

Oh well.....He's with Jerry now.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by High_Noon
I personally cant understand how someone would remain in the path of a dozer SLOWLY plowing through heavy brush towards them enough to get crushed.

Lol maybe....I work heavy equipment daily and can vouch for how slow and LOUD a dozer is plowing through brush....then again I havent killed off most of my brain with drugs!

I dont see how the jagoffs family has a lawsuit here. Im sure the Game Commission dozer operator who got pulled into the pursuit didnt intentionally tread the clown, play stupid games win stupid prizes!!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Lol maybe....I work heavy equipment daily and can vouch for how slow and LOUD a dozer is plowing through brush....then again I havent killed off most of my brain with drugs!

I dont see how the jagoffs family has a lawsuit here. Im sure the Game Commission dozer operator who got pulled into the pursuit didnt intentionally tread the clown, play stupid games win stupid prizes!!

Dozers, loaders, excavators, track equipment in general are slow.
Not a lot adds up in this story. Lot more to it than what’s being reported.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Maybe he was havin' a overdose of that mary j juana stuff?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Dozers, loaders, excavators, track equipment in general are slow.
Not a lot adds up in this story. Lot more to it than what’s being reported.

Like I said this isnt far from me and "word on the street" at the time was that people found the small grow on the Gamelands. PSP and Game Wardens attempted to bust the clowns when they went to check it. One surrendered, one ran. Game Commission maintenance crews were in the area doing habitat work on the gamelands and were asked to assist with the dozer plowing a path, as the suspect had fled into some very thick cover. For whatever reason the stoner hunkered down or tried to get right up at the machine and got squashed when in turned.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
It amazes me the amount of time and money wasted chasing down people growing a plant, jeez youd think the guy robbed a bank

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Sharpshooter97
It amazes me the amount of time and money wasted chasing down people growing a plant, jeez youd think the guy robbed a bank

It's the Debbil's weed man.

Most of the ills of society can be traced back to it.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sharpshooter97

I know. We went fully legal in 2014 and when I last looked out the window a few minutes ago, the sky still hadn't fallen.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx

From the title I figured he was passed out in the poppy field when they decide to plow the plants under...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1234, 12344mag, 57 invisible), 2,260 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,392
Posts18,488,767
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.