Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
In light of our desperate election situation and the valiant move Texas has put forth to save this election, I thought I'd put up contact lists for everyone to use NOW to show and urge support for this movement (and any others to come). Please make this a sticky for easy reference because we should ALL be using these numbers a lot more than we do!

United States House of Representatives Contact Info

Senators of the 116th Congress Contact Info

State Attorney Generals Contact Info

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
GB1

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Added link for the Attorney Generals.....

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thanks for posting. I've already done so, in some cases, twice.

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Thanks Ethan. Hopefully we get others using and sharing this info but I'm not sure how many realize just how important this is right now.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
i called them all.. again. As I have done many times this year already.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
It probably doesn't help but I called everyone in NE, not just the ones in my district. I let them know I don't live in their area but I actively talk to the voters that do and we want to see them fighting to salvage this election and our POTUS.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
This deserves a bump.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Dear Sen. Rubio, I am going to keep this short. Myself, my entire family, all of my friends, and every Republican Conservative we know:

WE FULLY EXPECT YOU TO STAND UP AND BE COUNTED AS A U.S. SENATOR BACKING THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE CHALLENGE. THE ELECTION WAS CLEARLY STOLEN AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT. IF YOU DO NOT BACK THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE CHALLENGE, YOU WILL NEVER EVER SEE ANOTHER VOTE IN YOUR FAVOR FROM ANY OF US. THAT IS A PROMISE.

Gxxx Xxxx

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
I just called Ben SuckAsse again......that guy doesn't give two chits what his constituents think, it's all about him and his positions and getting a little time in the spot light. I hope he gets booted to the curb ASAP!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Letter to Rubio and Scott today, again. Feel free to modify for the people representing you.

Dear Senator Rubio,

i am emailing you once more on the Electoral College Challenge coming up before Congress on Jan 6th, 2021. I voted for you TWICE and am stunned that you have not yet stood up and counted yourself amongst the Senators protesting the results of this massively fraudulent election. It is statistically impossible that Republicans could gain 11 seats in the US House of Representatives and Donald Trump not win. The massive fraud has been well documented, as well as hundreds of people coming forward with sworn affidavits regarding fraudulent and criminal acts they viewed personally.

I am asking you once more to step forward and be counted amongst the American Patriots elected to office by The People and cast this massive criminal fraudulent "election" aside. Your action or inaction will determine whether I, every adult member of my family, and all of our friends will continue to support your office. I seriously urge you not to take or support the position of Senator McConnell of KY. EVERY Conservative is watching.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Gxxx Xxxxxxx

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Just sent an email to my rep asking where he landed on the Cheney censure.
Advised that refusing to answer the question would result in every possibility of my supporting a primary candidate.

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Dear Governor DeSantis,

I am contacting you to ask that you do everything in your power as Governor to thwart the attacks by resident Biden and the democrat party on our 2nd Amendment and God Given rights with regard to ownership and possession of firearms. I dare one of these pompous, well-guarded fools to go unprotected.

We The People have had enough of these attacks on our 2nd Amendment rights.

I voted for you and, aside from the eviction moratorium, approve of your service.

Please continue doing the RIGHT THING by disallowing these well protected hypocrites from further imposing their insanity on our Constitutional and God Given rights.

Thank you and God Bless.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

469 members (1eyedmule, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 54 invisible), 2,680 guests, and 1,327 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,491
Posts18,471,985
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.