Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by centershot
Back on Topic. The Leupold you mentioned is a great scope for your described needs. Just get one and go shoot.

But it ain’t got TURRETS, man!! Brutha gotta DIAL!! Big Prick said so....

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by gitem_12
hows your son doing Larry....hugged him lately?

My son runs turrets on his bow!! 😂😂

But he actually gets off the couch and “hunts”.. 😂😂
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The rampant Stupidity of The Crying Karens,is never not HILARIOUS...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It'll only come as a "surprise" to Window Licking Droolers,that even the lowly Reupold cited,do in fact have turrets. If only as plainly cited prior. What it do not BEGIN to have is mechanics on it's side and that might could be a pun,if only because I have 'em in non-parralax,AO and Side Focus. Have puked 'em all. Hint. LAUGHING!

1000 Words.

Pardon wares that exist,as you Google Gals do your best. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your hearts.

Hint.

Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Big Stick
The rampant Stupidity of The Crying Karens,is never not HILARIOUS...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It'll only come as a "surprise" to Window Licking Droolers,that even the lowly Reupold cited,do in fact have turrets. If only as plainly cited prior. What it do not BEGIN to have is mechanics on it's side and that might could be a pun,if only because I have 'em in non-parralax,AO and Side Focus. Have puked 'em all. Hint. LAUGHING!

1000 Words.

Bless your hearts.

Hint.

are you going to answer my question?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The boy used a big turret at the sweet age of 7 here... 😂😂

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B2

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F

1000 Words.

Bless your hearts.

Hint.

He can’t answer the ORIGINAL question, which was “simple, affordable, LIGHT, set & forget 3-9x40 scope???”.

Folks looking for a $50 Casio, and Prick be all like, “You gotta get a $5000 Omega!”. “You gotta strap an atomic clock to your arm!!”.

Man don’t need a Ferrari to pick up women, and you don’t need a 2 pound mechanical monstrosity to kill deer. It’s “horses for courses”, and all Prick wants to do is shout “Million dollar thouroghbred!”, when folks are looking for quarter horses....

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Haha 😂😂

Ain’t easy havin pals.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by fburgtx

1000 Words.

Bless your hearts.

Hint.

He can’t answer the ORIGINAL question, which was “simple, affordable, LIGHT, set & forget 3-9x40 scope???”.

Folks looking for a $50 Casio, and Prick be all like, “You gotta get a $5000 Omega!”. “You gotta strap an atomic clock to your arm!!”.

Man don’t need a Ferrari to pick up women, and you don’t need a 2 pound mechanical monstrosity to kill deer. It’s “horses for courses”, and all Prick wants to do is shout “Million dollar thouroghbred!”, when folks are looking for quarter horses....

but...but...but....he "shoots it all" including his wad into everyF-A-G-G-0-T on POW Island

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
At least Imagination and Pretend are free for you gals,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I reckon it ain't very "fair",that I simply shoot it all and then some,while you Clueless Kchunts "get" to unleash all of them exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your hearts for doing your best though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The boy used lotsa imagination and pretend at age 4 on this’n!! Haha

LarryO, your doing great!! 😂😂

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Pappy348
I paid $650 for a Trijicon Accupoint 3-9, but the battery-powered 1” Credo 3-9 is about $575 on Amazon. I’m very impressed with the quality and packaging of both the Trijicons I bought. There may be similar unlit models for less; haven’t looked.

EuroOptic has the Credo for around $535 with free shipping right now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Motown
Originally Posted by Pappy348
I paid $650 for a Trijicon Accupoint 3-9, but the battery-powered 1” Credo 3-9 is about $575 on Amazon. I’m very impressed with the quality and packaging of both the Trijicons I bought. There may be similar unlit models for less; haven’t looked.

EuroOptic has the Credo for around $535 with free shipping right now.

G4G will probably come in 30-40 bucks less.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
At least Imagination and Pretend are free for you gals,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I reckon it ain't very "fair",that I simply shoot it all and then some,while you Clueless Kchunts "get" to unleash all of them exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your hearts for doing your best though.

Hint.

I thought Talleys were junk?

C
CBB Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

I always resort to Leupold. Never had an issue and customer service is great. I don't crank turrets and have CDS scopes.
Kill most of my deer with the bow anyhow.

My gramps, and both his brothers and uncles never had issues dialing in back in the 80s with leupolds. Deer and antelope killed out to 1000... with double image rangefinders..

Know your range and your rifle....

Hunt...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqktards are a hoot...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

At least you "get" to read about it and gawk the Splendid Pixels. Hint. Laughing!

Pardon my simply shooting it all and the some,while you gals couldn't collectively knock the "new"offa fhuqking USED pair of boots. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your hearts,for doing your best though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LarryO!!!

Ain’t easy havin pals.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by fshaw
Does any manufacturer produce a rifle scope that can compete with the Leupold VX-3HD 3.5-10X40 for light weight, and optical clarity at a similar or lower price? I don't need/want ballistics adjustable turrets for long range, etc. Just simple, reliable, set and forget and great hunting level optical quality. If you're a Leupold hater please skip this.

Thanks.

Frank

I second those suggesting the Burris FFII. Mine have proved very reliable, and I've killed literally truckloads of game and pests with their assistance. They are light, optics are clear, and they are good value for money. I have or have used other scopes too of course, including various European ones, but for the money I think the FFII is pretty hard to beat.

For my hunting I have no use for dialling - I just get close enough not to need to do so. Light, compact, no unnecessary protrusions, reliable and set and forget are the sorts of qualities I look for in a scope for a hunting rifle. Others may have different criteria.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
At least The Paper Hat Brigade can steal "pictures" with their Imagination and Pretend,powering their GoogleFu...the "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Odd that nary a one,can "afford" a camera? Fortunately however,Imagination and Pretend are free,so they can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,as you gals "get" to read about it and gawk the Splendid Pixels. hint. laughing!

Bless your hearts for doing your best though!

Hint.

Sadly,Burris has gone wayyyyyyyyy outta their way,to make sure their scopes don't/can't track,repeat or hold zero. My last (2) NIB were hilariously fhuqking SCHITTY,aboard a World Class Rifle,chambered for the "BRUTAL" recoiling 22LR. Hint. Laughing!

The Burris FF's are simply Fhuqking Funny and if that swoons you,they'll sure as schit laugh while cashing your check. Hint. LAUGHING!

Excuses don't make schit glass "better". Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
I shoot mechanically sound glass on everything and have a marked Base Ten preference,as it is intuitive like NO other. Everything from Feinwerkbau 300S,the best Rimfires on the fhuqking Planet,to ALL things Centerfire. Mainly,because NOTHING matters more than mechanics and without the sanctity of same,you literally have fhuqking NOTHING. Hint.

BDC's are a joke and CDS the pinnacle of fhuqking Hilarity. All the scopes cited thus far,do in fact have turrets and it routinely humors me,that some are quick to find that constant a dirty word. Rather then make asinine excuses for why things won't/can't work,it is prudent to simply procure those that will,if only by literal design. When mechanically sound erectors jive with etched reticles,mechanical fortitude is the default. Couple same with a lick of sense and all of these schit scopes you are trying to talk about,would simply die on the vine,because they are simply Dog Schit mechanically. folks will happily sell you that schit,but it ain't very fhuqking fair to the Consumer. Hint.

It is no thang to arrange rugged reliability on an optical device that steers boolits and one would have to be amongst THE Dumbest Of Fhuqks not to. Mechanics matter. Hint.

1000 Words.

1000 more.

Beings you are going to be looking through the fhuqking thing anyhow,you may as well have mechanics more than a touch in your favor,while fielding a reticle that will alone and by itself do more than every piece of fhuqking schit thus far cited,bolted together in unison. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

If only again,mechanics matter more than everything else and it never ceases to amaze me,how many are unable to connect a single dot.

Hint....................

Gawd, what a loser. Hint. laugh

Tarquin
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (204guy, 257man, 1badf350, 257 roberts, 16penny, 1234, 62 invisible), 1,939 guests, and 1,177 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,888
Posts18,497,917
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.