Campfire Ranger
J
Liar LarryO!! The Pom poms are down, you’re the idiot... hint!! Haha

And in drunk!!! Haha

Oooops, Dr $$$ haha

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]she poem

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LarryO!!! Only the stupidest fuuck on earth would name their kids, Kimber and cooper.... too bad Kyle didn’t have as much care.... 👍👍

Ain’t easy havin pals.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Oh God, Is poseur Larry trying to talk optics again? Some of us remember when he was blowing Leupold and Talley harder than Freddy Mercury at cub scout camp.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
NOTHING is better than a Beer Sale,so The Paper Hat Brigade can partake...the "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Coulda' been a "fluke"? Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some. Hint. Laughing!

Fortunately your Homoerotic Fantasies are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute",with your Imagination and Pretend. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts for doing your best though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LarryO!!! Can you please post the pic of the wares that arrived via the "last hitch"? Mtn boomer will suck your cock regardless!!! He promises!!!😂😂😂

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Paper Hat Brigade certainly can't handle their drinking,nor their Insecurities,though they sure can showcase their Homoerotic Fantasies...the "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Coulda' been a "fluke"?!? Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some. Hint. Laughing!

Fortunately Imagination and Pretend are free,so The Paper Hat Brigade can "afford' to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
That Judman sure is hot on you. He gets drunk and the gay comes out.

Originally Posted by renegade50
I'm an Oracle ...
You are a bug....

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by SocialFinger
That Judman sure is hot on you. He gets drunk and the gay comes out.

Nahh...larry is just an egotistical douchebag that drove his own son to suicide....we just dont let him forget that

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Love the yellow tape.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'Finger,

I simply consume her EVERY thought and "move",to the tune of vocabulary,lexicon and punctuation,as she waxes eloquent upon her exceedingly WELL founded and countless Insecurities...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Coulda' been a "fluke"?!? Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Fortunately,Imagination and Pretend are free,so The Paper Hat Brigade can"afford" to "contribute". Pardon wares that exist,if only to the chagrin of Window Lickers everywhere and yellow fuels heartfelt Whining nicely,so Crying Karens can "brazenly" stick a toe in the water. Hint. Laughing!

Bless their hearts for doing their best though!

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Welcome back to your 1979 double wide , Stick

LMAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Larry,

Is Weight Watchers present in Alaska? Just sayin’
You can post up your workouts in the workout thread . It could be a contest between you and the Montana game warden . First to 7.62 million steps on your fit bit. Go girl!

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by fshaw
Does any manufacturer produce a rifle scope that can compete with the Leupold VX-3HD 3.5-10X40 for light weight, and optical clarity at a similar or lower price? I don't need/want ballistics adjustable turrets for long range, etc. Just simple, reliable, set and forget and great hunting level optical quality. If you're a Leupold hater please skip this.

Thanks.

Frank

Why even post this chidt when you know guys are going to suggest something other than Leupold?

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by fshaw
Does any manufacturer produce a rifle scope that can compete with the Leupold VX-3HD 3.5-10X40 for light weight, and optical clarity at a similar or lower price? I don't need/want ballistics adjustable turrets for long range, etc. Just simple, reliable, set and forget and great hunting level optical quality. If you're a Leupold hater please skip this.

Thanks.

Frank

Why even post this chidt when you know guys are going to suggest something other than Leupold?

]the red highlighted protion of the OP's question seems to suggest that information is what he is asking about.

the green highlighted protion seems to suggest he was telling peopel like Sctik to get lost

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Seems everyone makes a decent vanilla 3-9 scope without turrets. They're not expensive, and no real reason for debate. I'd probably buy a Meopro.

Ignore poseur Larry, he hasn't shot in years.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I reckon Reupold tugs at heart strings,as a warm/fuzzy Theory,though it don't begin to make the cut in Application(doubly so Today),but gets Brokedicks Whining aloud...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The only things you gals "shoot" are your mouths and Imaginations,which never ain't not fhuqking HILARIOUS. Pardon a simplistic optics critique by me,swaying the Market,as you Drooling Fhuqktards flounder in your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint. LAUGHING!

Fortunately however,Imagination and Preted are free,so The Paper Hat Brigade can "afford" to "contribute". 'Course,cameras are expensive and please pardon yellow being sooooooooo SCARY. Hint. LAUGHING!

Now as to the Reupold 3.5-10x in particular,I've "only" got/shot 'em in 1" non-AO,1" AO and 30mm side focus parallax. Though in fairness,that "only" encompasses friction adjustment,1/4" "click",Tall Turret,Sillywet Tapered Turret,M1 and M3 turrets. you know,ALL the stuff you CLUELESS kchunts "get" to read about and gawk at in Splendid Pixels. Read that again. now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,as you gals Dream aloud. Hint. Laughing!

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

My last (2) MeOptika's were pieces of fhuqking schit,that would not hold zero,track or repeat...but I actually shoot,which is something you Droolers only read about. 'Course,their reticles are hilarious too! Hint. LAUGHING!

Not that I don't enjoy how "REAL" your Imaginations and Pretend are to you Bumbling Fhuqktards. hint.

LAUGHING!...............

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LarryO!!!
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Poseur Larry hasn't fired a gun since he last fired a chainsaw....but still posting pics of both 20 years later.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I know, I love it when she gets all horned up, forgets and posts pics of talleys and leupolds!! Haha

LarryO!!!

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It'll only come as a "surprise" to a Crying Karen,that I needn't "live" vicariously,as I was there if only to her chagrin...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hell,I may have even had a Reupold along,as they "excel" mechanically as well as optically,especially when dealing with backlit flare. Hint. LAUGHING!

Then again. Oooooopsie!!!

More than a touch flattering,to be thought of sooooooooo many times every day and that Brokedicks can "afford" to steal pics,so they can "live" vicariously. Fortunately for you gals,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute" on your "own". Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,as you Moths are drawn to The Flame with mouths agape. Thinkin' it's a 1717D HB day,given atmospherics and of course a Vudoo(or two). Google as you MUST and stay tuned to steal even more Splendid Pixels,despite it being your only "move". Then perhaps "convince" yourself that Reupolds and LW's are an "accident",as you quantify your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqktitude if only obliviously. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hmmmmm...now if only I could find some yellow tape for your Couchbound Kchunts to fret?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (1936M71, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 61 invisible), 2,664 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,928
Posts18,498,623
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.