Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
So if I go into Home Depot what % of people will have masks on ? How about a grocery store. Will HEB stop you at the door.? Have people loosened up at all on the masks? What businesses still require it

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
went in Walmart yesterday, everyone but I had one, no one said a thing to me.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by stxhunter
. This is what I keep hearing. I am bamboozeled. Do people think it’s still required?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Democrats think they keep them from getting sick.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Private property owners may still require it.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It appears to have become a social norm.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wrote a response to this on another thread. Day one I went to Kroger and was lone maskless guy. Went to half price books and they were all over me not wearing a mask. Went to Walmart later in the week and about half the folks were wearing them . Thinking I will help the mask-less trend whenever I can.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Democrats think they keep them from getting sick.

This

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Private property owners may still require it.

This also. though I"ve never worn one except a Dr office for my mother.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
About 1/2 of folks are wearing them anywhere around here.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
What about in the Dallas Ft. Worth are im gonna be there in about a week and don't wear one

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
About 40% of people in my area have recovered or gotten at least one dose of the vaccine. I will never know the mentality of those people who continue to mask after having recovered

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I was in a gunshop in west tx the other day and it's was about 50/50, stopped in the Cabela's and I was the only person there that didn't have a mask on. See the same in gas stations while I'm traveling but I haven't had anyone say anything to me

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Most places that require them are at the door handing them out, Walmart, HEB, Tjmax to name a few.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Well...they work for you now.....why sas the boss?

Everyone is still wearing them here.

Damn near everyone anyway.

I am MAGA.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Went into Kroger's without one and was promptly accosted by the manager telling me I had to wear one.
To which I replied " GFY I'll spend my money elsewhere "
Went to WalMart market and not a word was said. About 50/50 on the number of people wearing them there.

Your mind is your primary weapon. Never let it get rusty.

Endowment Member NRA
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Glad to hear it.

50 percent ain't bad.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
More than half the sheeple LIKE & WANT to wear the masks & have been brainwashed into believing that it help them & all the rest of us too if they wear one.

So they do.

And will continue to do so until this thing has completely run it's course.

And various businesses will continue to require a mask to do business in their store, until it negatively begins to affect business.

This is not going to end soon................way too many who absolutely have no clue.

MM

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
For the last year the only time i wore a mask was when I went into Specs liquor and one cafe where I really like the owners and the food. Consequently my circles have changed. I've done virtual office visits with Doctors and my dentist did not require me to mask up to enter. I can go to the drive thru window at my bank and pharmacy.

I'm in Home Depot, Lowes, HEB almost every day. Never had a problem at Buccees, or Academy or any of the Taqueria's that I frequent. Have had a couple of challenges My typical response is to say "I'm an 100% peaceful protester. I'll pull my cap off and tell them that until I can walk into my barber shop and not wear a mask, in protest I'm not shaving or getting a hair cut. Have not had hair this long since I was a long-haired hippie surfer. I'll then say, from what I've seen and heard, protesters are not required a mask, correct, or I'll pull out cash and say well, I don't wear masks, if you want me to leave I'll go somewhere they will take my money. Most times they say, how can we help you sir. Sometimes if folks try to shame me for not protecting others, I remark, "If you think that masks will protect your from the Covid, you probably think underwear will contain a fart" and walk on.

Since the 10th, I've not had a problem going in anywhere except Specs, and have not been challenged. I can go to my favorite cafe now as they've relaxed the mask requirements.

I am surprised though at how many folks that are not employees of the businesses I enter are still wearing masks. Over the last year I've gotten into the habit of when ever I see another soul that is not wearing a mask. I walk up and say It's good to be able to see your face. Have had numerous enjoyable conversations with folks as a result of that compliment.

ya!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Be prepared every flu season from now on for masks..........it's the new normal. Remember, we're all in this together.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 21, 51 invisible), 2,418 guests, and 1,180 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,455
Posts18,489,729
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.