Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by coobie
Originally Posted by Rodney482
Originally Posted by rmb721
For years, I have bought enough 22 ammo, primers, powder, bullets and brass to last me, my son and grandkids for years.

I am not selling any of it. I didn't buy it for that purpose.

To me the biggest complainers now are the ones that didn't buy supplies when prices were cheap, but now think that others should sell their stuff for what they paid for it.

Well, snooze, you lose.

The price police are out in force
You seem angry ?

Angry and incomprehensive. Not a good combination.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My favorite is when I post I am looking for a certain type of bullet and some kind soul sends me a PM saying they have another kind of bullet they will sell me. When I ask how much they want for the bullet I was not looking for they say make and offer. So I make and offer and it upsets them and after they finish dressing me down they "remove them selves from the conversation". Miserable wretches!

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Why would I need to post in another area if I have no input on their conversation? Most of the time by the time what I might have input has already been stated and then ran over by someone with a lot more experience and knowledge either having done it more than me, better than me, shot further than me, killed more than me you get the point.

I am in my 60's so what's the use. Don't need my input unless they ask me directly. I have some very close on line friends that I have met here and other places that will PM me and we have had some great conversations.

My privilege to post where and when I want as for everyone else.

An item is only worth what someone is wiling to pay for it so who cares what the asking price is.

Trust everyone but brand all your calves.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
For years, I have bought enough 22 ammo, primers, powder, bullets and brass to last me, my son and grandkids for years.

To me the biggest complainers now are the ones that didn't buy supplies when prices were cheap, but now think that others should sell their stuff for what they paid for it.

Well, snooze, you lose.

You seem angry ?

You spelled “correct” wrong

I like guns | optics | fishing
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 257heaven

Well, snooze, you lose.

You seem angry ?

Originally Posted by 257heaven

Well, snooze, you lose.

You seem angry ?

Not even close. All is good on my end.

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Well, snooze, you lose.

You seem angry ?

You spelled “correct” wrong
For a reason dumbchit..

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Why so angry Coozie?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Why so angry Coozie?
Don't poop your pants sonny boy, very relaxed on this end.You not so much you have to cruise from thread to thread wigging out trying to defend your actions.You seem distressed.Any family members we can call for you??
Good luck on your future sales..

Last edited by coobie; 03/19/21.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Speakina a Gunbroker I wish they would keep stuff in your watch list until YOU remove it so you can see what stuff sold for. Do they have a past auction result search tool?

He who laughs last is slow-witted.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by antelopedundee
Speakina a Gunbroker I wish they would keep stuff in your watch list until YOU remove it so you can see what stuff sold for. Do they have a past auction result search tool?

Yes, go into advanced and search completed listings.

IC B3

W
WMR Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Actually, items on your watchlist do not go away once the auction ends. There is a tab at the top of the watchlist that says "active". click on it and a menu allows you to click on "ended" which shows those watched items that have ended.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by WMR
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Actually, items on your watchlist do not go away once the auction ends. There is a tab at the top of the watchlist that says "active". click on it and a menu allows you to click on "ended" which shows those watched items that have ended.

Thanks. Wish I could get $700 for my keg of Reloder 26.

He who laughs last is slow-witted.
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

478 members (19rabbit52, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 01Foreman400, 160user, 49 invisible), 2,292 guests, and 1,209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,506
Posts18,472,295
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.