Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by hosfly
That turd is a demon,,

Why didn't Trump fire him?
good question,, same reason we could ask why is Trump ok with the vaccine, why didnt we stop the pedos, why didnt swamp get drained,why did he allow the election fraud, why didnt border wall get finished, why did we send billions and billions to isreal, why did we protct their borders and not ours, why didnt he move on soros, why didnt he shut down or take over social media why didnt he implement the insurrection act, martial law,, everything was in place including a stete of emergency with all 50 states, why didnt slap antifa down, why didnt he declass hunter,hillary,obama, ,,, want me to continue? but if you ask these questions to yourself you will com up with the same conclusion,,, if Im wrong here,correct my thought pass,, I dont want this for you or I or anybody, but it looks like we got had ,by a judas wolf,

I AM AMERICA!
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
That turd is a demon,,

You don't pay any attention at all do you. Hos answered that for you.....multiple times.
Before you engage your mouth, try engaging your brain first.

Whip #15914732 03/19/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #15914775 03/19/21
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
That turd is a demon,,

good question,, same reason we could ask why is Trump ok with the vaccine, why didnt we stop the pedos, why didnt swamp get drained,why did he allow the election fraud, why didnt border wall get finished, why did we send billions and billions to isreal, why did we protct their borders and not ours, why didnt he move on soros, why didnt he shut down or take over social media why didnt he implement the insurrection act, martial law,, everything was in place including a stete of emergency with all 50 states, why didnt slap antifa down, why didnt he declass hunter,hillary,obama, ,,, want me to continue? but if you ask these questions to yourself you will com up with the same conclusion,,, if Im wrong here,correct my thought pass,, I dont want this for you or I or anybody, but it looks like we got had ,by a judas wolf,

Prolly because he was convinced that "THE PLAN" was real and that there was going to be a Great Storm, ya know, just like you.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
That turd is a demon,,

Prolly because he was convinced that "THE PLAN" was real and that there was going to be a Great Storm, ya know, just like you.
Ok ya got me,,, DJT, self made billinare,new york/world wide real estate mogul,45th POTUS, was duped,by a larp either in his pajamas in moms basement or a pyops,during his own administation,, didnt see that coming, you win,,

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #15914871 03/19/21
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
https://web.archive.org/web/20201230134955/http://bestnewshere.com/judge-releases-dominion-audit-report-system-designed-to-create-systemic-fraud/

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Whip #15914897 03/19/21
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
you would be better served going after my bad grammar,and ozark american up bringing,, we dont blow smoke up your ass here a spade is still a spade,A=A ,it is wat it is,,, all i know about punctuations is im a hanging paticiple and your a semi colin,,, Now I know pride will make you want to try an swing some cock here but the reason you shouldnt is you know the truth when you here it,,you just dont want to believe it,, me either,,, if that helps,,

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #15914929 03/19/21
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
7-16-2018

Originally Posted by Whip

That's really the thing I value the most out of this Q whatever it is phenomenon, the informed conjecture that is taking place. Relationships/connections are being made by We, The People and WE hold the evidence. It's all open source. Their arrogance will be their downfall.

As Q says, "these people are stupid."

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
That turd is a demon,,

Ok ya got me,,, DJT, self made billinare,new york/world wide real estate mogul,45th POTUS, was duped,by a larp either in his pajamas in moms basement or a pyops,during his own administation,, didnt see that coming, you win,,

What's your explanation why he hired, Session, Wray, Barr, Coats, Lui, Rosenstein, Pence, Radcliffe, Haspel, why he didn't fire Wray, Rosenstein, Barr, Lui, Haspel when it became obvious that they were Deep State Traitors? Why did he not declass, why did he wait until the last minute to declass almost nothing of substances? Why did he give Barr full control over Declass, the same Barr that was railroading General Flynn and the only reason the Flynn Documents were released by Barr to Powell was because the FISA court ordered Barr to do so.

Why did he TRUST the Military that is now in the process of going after private citizens right to free speech, Think Tucker. Why did he say The Storm is Coming? The storm we now know never existed?

These questions were asked by me and others here for over 3 years and the patt answer by you and your CIA buddy K22, was always the same.

MISDIRECTION, HEAD FAKE, Learn our coms, you are watching a Movie, TRUST, TRUST and MORE TRUST.

Well it is painfully clear that NONE of this was MISDIRECTION or HEAD FAKES, it was REALITY.

So I ask again,

WHY

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
7-16-2018

That's really the thing I value the most out of this Q whatever it is phenomenon, the informed conjecture that is taking place. Relationships/connections are being made by We, The People and WE hold the evidence. It's all open source. Their arrogance will be their downfall.

As Q says, "these people are stupid."

LOL, using their own words against them, I love it.

Keep up the good work.

K22 #15914970 03/19/21
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

8-2-2018

Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Toddly
Im trying to understand this Q thing but I don't have the time to read pages and pages of stuff. Can someone explain? Is there a Q for dummies? what is WW1wwga thing mean?

Q or Qanon for dummies............. grin

Q is a high security clearance in the Energy Dept. Q is the 17th letter in the alphabet which is important to remember. It is common knowledge among many that Q is Military Intelligence and Counter Intelligence. The connecting thread of Q/Military is it was the Military who went to Trump and ask him to run for President.

So, Q drops (posts) things that are happening behind the scenes and things happening in the future in relation to what Trump is doing or will be doing. This includes the different branches of Government also. These drops or posts are done on the Anonymous board or website called 8 chan. Originally it was called 4 chan, but was taken over by the left so a new board was created, 8 chan and secured against any take over. Qanon.pub is a board (website) created by Q and only he can post on it, so it is always secure.

Maybe Whip will come along and give a better "Q for dummies" than I did.
WWG1WGA....................Where we go 1 we go all.

Whip #15914988 03/19/21
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
you have more than you kno,,

I AM AMERICA!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

8-2-2018

Originally Posted by K22
Im trying to understand this Q thing but I don't have the time to read pages and pages of stuff. Can someone explain? Is there a Q for dummies? what is WW1wwga thing mean?

Q is a high security clearance in the Energy Dept. Q is the 17th letter in the alphabet which is important to remember. It is common knowledge among many that Q is Military Intelligence and Counter Intelligence. The connecting thread of Q/Military is it was the Military who went to Trump and ask him to run for President.

So, Q drops (posts) things that are happening behind the scenes and things happening in the future in relation to what Trump is doing or will be doing. This includes the different branches of Government also. These drops or posts are done on the Anonymous board or website called 8 chan. Originally it was called 4 chan, but was taken over by the left so a new board was created, 8 chan and secured against any take over. Qanon.pub is a board (website) created by Q and only he can post on it, so it is always secure.

LOL
K22 is Psyop.

H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H

8-2-2018

Originally Posted by K22

LOL
K22 is Psyop.
LOL trump left us at the alter,,,, why trump stay to the plan?

Last edited by hosfly; 03/19/21.

I AM AMERICA!
K22 #15915010 03/19/21
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

9-12-2018

The same DOJ that is obstructing this investigation silently working behind the scenes preparing to drop the hammer.

Fixed it for you:)

Trust Sessions
Trust Wray
Trust Kansas (Pompeo)
Trust Horowitz
Trust Huber

Trust the Plan. WWG1WGA

Originally Posted by K22

Trust is the key word, which is we can do since none of us did anything about what the Cabal was doing................well we did bitch a lot.

Whip #15915011 03/19/21
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
which one of you is butch and which is spike? LOL

I AM AMERICA!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

8-2-2018

Originally Posted by K22

LOL
K22 is Psyop.
LOL trump left us at the alter,,,,

He left us with a GotDamn mess that's for sure. Why did he do that?

If he knew the election was going to be stolen, why did he allow it to happen?

You remember,
He and the Military watched the steal in real time
The Military confiscated the German server
We caught them all
The DHS Watermarked all the ballots
It was a sting Operation and they all got caught

Who or what convinced him to allow the steal?
Who or what convinced him that the Military would save America and undo the steal?
Who or what convinced him that "The Patriots" were in charge?
Who or what convinced him to appoint Deep State traitors to his cabinet?
Who or what convinced him to TRUST?
Who or what convinced NOT to Declass

Last edited by steve4102; 03/19/21.

Whip #15915021 03/19/21
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

9-13-2018

Pop your popcorn folks. Enjoy the show.

Page 1,180 of 2,269 1 2 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

215 members (1lessdog, 12344mag, 1lesfox, 2500HD, 219DW, 007FJ, 17 invisible), 1,511 guests, and 927 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,871
Posts18,478,711
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.