Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hosfly
which one of you is butch and which is spike? LOL

He is "Facts" and I am "Reality".

K22 is "CIA Psyop"
Jag is "Lost Sole"
Hosfly is " Conflicted"

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

K22 #15915054 03/19/21
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
9-21-2018

Originally Posted by K22
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 09/21/18 (Fri) 15:07:47 No.282

We are at the PRECIPICE.

[SWAMP] FIGHTING BACK

Remain CALM.

We are here for a reason.

Patriots are in control.

Q

>>3124058

Think PLAYBOOK.

Think NYT article.

Think [RR] meetings push.

PANIC!!!

CLOCKWORK.

Q

You were indeed there for a reason and were being played the entire time. It was part of The Plan.

Whip #15915055 03/19/21
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
steve to your questions,, repeat them and add "unless" at the end,, youll have a brand new way of lookin at it

I AM AMERICA!
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by steve4102

K22 is "CIA Psyop"
Jag is "Lost Sole"
Hosfly is " Conflicted"
LOL you betcha,,no if you wil excuse me,i wish to go get some fresh air this internet outhouse is stiffling,,you can have last word,, makes no matter to me,, A=A,, upon return I will try to find some news the others might be interested in, rabbit holes come in all kinds of manner under all kinds of siutations , if this thread an its posters offend you, you have my permission to retire,and post elsewhere,, in other words its the Q thread not the Steve4102 vs hosfly thread,, notice how I dont post on the threads you put up?

Last edited by hosfly; 03/19/21.

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #15915070 03/19/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I'm enjoying the 2 Deep Staters posting all this stuff.
I do think there needs to be one point of fact before these 2 continue on....................The Plan was NOT Q's.

IC B2

K22 #15915088 03/19/21
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by K22
I'm enjoying the 2 Deep Staters posting all this stuff.
I do think there needs to be one point of fact before these 2 continue on....................The Plan was NOT Q's.

Enjoy the show!

Trust the plan

Cheers!

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
That turd is a demon,,

Why didn't Trump fire him?
good question,, same reason we could ask why is Trump ok with the vaccine, why didnt we stop the pedos, why didnt swamp get drained,why did he allow the election fraud, why didnt border wall get finished, why did we send billions and billions to isreal, why did we protct their borders and not ours, why didnt he move on soros, why didnt he shut down or take over social media why didnt he implement the insurrection act, martial law,, everything was in place including a stete of emergency with all 50 states, why didnt slap antifa down, why didnt he declass hunter,hillary,obama, ,,, want me to continue? but if you ask these questions to yourself you will com up with the same conclusion,,, if Im wrong here,correct my thought pass,, I dont want this for you or I or anybody, but it looks like we got had ,by a judas wolf,

Prolly because he was convinced that "THE PLAN" was real and that there was going to be a Great Storm, ya know, just like you.
Ok ya got me,,, DJT, self made billinare,new york/world wide real estate mogul,45th POTUS, was duped,by a larp either in his pajamas in moms basement or a pyops,during his own administation,, didnt see that coming, you win,,

I think stevie wander is the one who was duped, along with the DNC and deep state cabal, unless she is part of their plan. Im beginning to wander if the holey wanderer gets a check from the C_A for her antiQber activity.

She's too stupid to realize Trump's main job is to protect and save the nation. He had to get the vaccine or we would have had to live locked down with masks and no schools for 3 more years.

Stevie is too stupid to connect the dots and realize that, or that Trump's info on the safety of the vaccines is no better than those experts dealing with it and ingorming him, but deep state stevie sees it as a way to attack Que and Trump. Humm. It's everyones responsibility to use their brain, ultimatelity to make decisions on aspects of their life.
Trump had to try and save the nation, just as did Lincoln. How many died as a result of that famous hero's efforts? But, he did keep the nation from going under.

Growing up with a Dad who worked in the oil industry and moving to different towns every couple of years exposed me to many different classrooms.

It seems almost all groups of 30 there is one who lives their life as an ass, trying to force their way of doing things and their beliefs on everyone else. Wouldnt that fact give a deep state stevie wander perfect cover? Sounds kind of like the lieberal progressive community to me.

Too bad stevie can't explain just why the beliefs of Qubers should be shut down. She is too disingenuous to explain how my beliefs should be trashed for hers. How has my belief or desire for discourse with others like me hurt her. She acts like our beliefs are a personal attack on her and somehow bruises her. She is too gutless to report how our beliefs have taken skin off her back. What a pissed off biotch she is. Ha. And then she mentions her faith. YGBSM.

She forgets, the meek shall inherit the earth. She flushes her faith by rejecting HIS, Blessed are the peace makers. She rejects dealing with the board in her.

As always, she could have done this job of draining the swamp much better than Trump, the POTUS she supposedly "loves" so much. She wants us to do as the deep state wanted us to do and step into their trap, and take up arms so they can squish the Trumpsters into the dirt, and be done with the Trumpster Patriots forever, thereby taking our guns as the dangerous people they say we are.

Stevie forgets Trump didnt call on us to do as stevie says we should do and take up arms to save the nation.
Now we get to the real reason as to why stevie hates Que so much. Huumm.

Stevie knows Que was the behind the scenes messenger to the Trumpsters and MAGA supporters and Patriots. Thats why Newsome, Piglosi, Schumer, MSM, etc are also antiQbers. Que has let the folks know to not worry, to not take up arms, to not attack the Capitol.

Stevie Wanderer isnt wandering. Shes following the deep states agenda. Ridicule Trump and sow seeds of discontent with him. Protray him and his followers as suckers and failures. She tells obvious lies about Que. Que never said Trump would take over on Jan 6, Jan 20, or Mar 4th and she knows it.

She knows Que didnt say Hillary would be arrested on 11-3, but that 11.3 refers to a military milestone in dealing with subversion. She will still tellany lie to distract anyone looking at tge Que movement. She knows Que never said Biden was dead, or whatever. She lyingly attributes anything anyone says while trying to hypothesize what may be going on with coming from Que. Humm. Another tactic of the deep state left.

No, stevie Wander, we arent falling for your handlers deep state antiQbers and anti Trump plans.

We arent going to do as you say we should and take up arms.

Trump is letting the traitors expose themselves, so when the plan comes down, millions wont die revolting to support Biden, Piglosi, and deep state traitors like you. As Que said, Trump is leading them from dark to light and you cant stand that.

Why wont the Patriots revolt, because we got the message from Q, Trust Trump, Trust the military,
Trust the plan. We have not been abandoned. We know from Que that the Patriots are in control.

We are going to grab some popcorn and enjoy the show.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/19/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
steve to your questions,, repeat them and add "unless" at the end,, youll have a brand new way of lookin at it

"Unless"
Unless, he was part of it.
Unless, he was to trusting and TRUSTED the wrong people (Q)
Unless, he was to busy running the country to know exactly what the traitors in his own camp were up to.
Unless...

...and please, no bull schit like, "Unless" the Plan is real, because there is no way Donald J Trump, the Man, would allow the death and disease that is freely coming across our borders , no way he would allow thousands of Americans to be harmed and infected while he sits back and eats hot buttered popcorn.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #15915202 03/19/21
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
Whip #15915213 03/19/21
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
IC B3

Whip #15915219 03/19/21
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
Whip #15915235 03/19/21
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

K22 is "CIA Psyop"
Jag is "Lost Sole"
Hosfly is " Conflicted"

And Stevie is a lying POS.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx

K22 is "CIA Psyop"
Jag is "Lost Sole"
Hosfly is " Conflicted"

And Stevie is a lying POS.

Thought I was on "Ignore".

Hmmm, you musta lied about that too.

Whip #15915386 03/19/21
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If Trump could stop this, he would.

He is not a “They are only bumps in the road” kinda guy, like Hillary.

There is no way he would sit back and watch this movie while Americans suffered financially, physically and spiritually.

You people are stupid.

Whip #15915474 03/19/21
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

"Unless"
Unless, he was part of it.
Unless, he was to trusting and TRUSTED the wrong people (Q)
Unless, he was to busy running the country to know exactly what the traitors in his own camp were up to.
Unless...

...and please, no bull schit like, "Unless" the Plan is real, because there is no way Donald J Trump, the Man, would allow the death and disease that is freely coming across our borders , no way he would allow thousands of Americans to be harmed and infected while he sits back and eats hot buttered popcorn.

How do you know?

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
There is no way he would sit back and watch this movie while Americans suffered financially, physically and spiritually.

So you openly admit the nation is suffering under Democratic leadership?

Maybe the change will come AFTER the rest of the nation sees it. Make sense?

WTM45 #15915595 03/19/21
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by WTM45

...and who is going to make that change?
The Military, the same military (Marines) that attack Tucker Carlson for exercising his first amendment rights, that military.

The same military that has surrounded the capital to protect these crooked politicians from we the people, that military.

Wake the f*ck up.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by WTM45

...and who is going to make that change?
The Military, the same military (Marines) that attack Tucker Carlson for exercising his first amendment rights, that military.

The same military that has surrounded the capital to protect these crooked politicians from we the people, that military.

Wake the f*ck up.

To answer your question, I have no idea how change will be implemented other than "we the people" and voting. And yes, I do feel that has been compromised. You and I have more in common in our opinions than you might believe. I do not consider myself a Q follower. Really, I am no follower of anyone other than those who believe in the greatness of a country founded on spiritual principles and blessed by God.
But I do believe EVERYONE has to first see the evil intentions of those dead set on destroying what this country was built on.
You and I see it.
Does the rest of the nation? How long will it take?
Are we willing to do what would be necessary? I really don't know.

Page 1,181 of 2,274 1 2 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 2273 2274

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

90 members (10Glocks, 35, BamBam, 10gaugemag, AnthonyB, bbassi, 8 invisible), 1,285 guests, and 924 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,748
Posts18,495,252
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.