Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
You are fond of pointing out our failings and making promises as to what will become of all us heathens. I have a question for you.

Do you honor your God in the most basic of ways? Do you keep his commandments?

More specifically, do you keep the fourth commandment?

8 “Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. 9 Six days you shall labor and do all your work, 10 but the seventh day is a sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your male or female servant, nor your animals, nor any foreigner residing in your towns. 11 For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.

Do you make excuses and equivocate that the 4'th Commandment is no longer relevant?
Do you claim the day does not matter, as long as one keeps any day?

Do you not recognize that the Sabbath was changed to Sunday by a man for reasons of wealth and power, and not changed by God?

Is not God Omniscient? Would he not know in the day of Moses what day he wished us to keep Sabbath in the 20'th or 21'st Century?

Would He have not written "Remember the Seventh Day and keep it Holy, well until it becomes inconvenient, then switch to the First Day if you feel like it."

Do you not recognize that working on the True Sabbath is the "Mark in the Hand"? And believing on the false Sabbath is the "Mark in the Forehead"?

Do you not recognize that "he who teaches the false Sabbath" is the Anti-Christ?
I mean no offense to you here, honestly. Why does Camper irritate so many on here? If you don't believe the way he does and don't have an interest in converting him to your belief system, why do you care? You don't even have to formally put him on Ignore, simply scroll on by his posts. Unlike Steelhead and some others from the past who were/are asswholes of the first order, ready, willing and able to use the most base insults just to entertain themselves, Camper seems to revel in religious posts specifically about the apocalypse, etc. If it is not a topic of interest to you, scroll on.

Christians should take note of the level of animosity towards the Camper and wonder why this is. That is, if they don't already at least, have an inkling...

If Safariman even was/is a Christian...and I'm not making a judgement on that, he was an obvious crook on here for a long time before the 'fire collectively and with good reason, turned on him. Camper seems to have been hated from Day One. Curious, is it not?

No offense, and I wish you and yours well in these troubled time periods and daylight savings, the last days and whatnot.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Who gives a sheit, dude is a certified kook . . . . . . . . .Kook on my brotha 😁

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
When Jesus died on the cross for the sins of man. Man was freed from old Jewish laws such as the sabbath or not eating pork.

This is where Christian faith diverges from Judaism.

By that logic it also frees us from the rest of the 10 commandments as well, such as thou shall not commit murder, theft, adultery and bearing false witness.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by Backroads
Lol, do you trust your wife to drive your jet boat?

Yes. Airboat too

How about an air fryer?

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
You are fond of pointing out our failings and making promises as to what will become of all us heathens. I have a question for you.

8 “Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. 9 Six days you shall labor and do all your work, 10 but the seventh day is a sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your male or female servant, nor your animals, nor any foreigner residing in your towns. 11 For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.

Do you make excuses and equivocate that the 4'th Commandment is no longer relevant?

Do you not recognize that the Sabbath was changed to Sunday by a man for reasons of wealth and power, and not changed by God?

Is not God Omniscient? Would he not know in the day of Moses what day he wished us to keep Sabbath in the 20'th or 21'st Century?

Would He have not written "Remember the Seventh Day and keep it Holy, well until it becomes inconvenient, then switch to the First Day if you feel like it."

Do you not recognize that working on the True Sabbath is the "Mark in the Hand"? And believing on the false Sabbath is the "Mark in the Forehead"?

Do you not recognize that "he who teaches the false Sabbath" is the Anti-Christ?
I mean no offense to you here, honestly. Why does Camper irritate so many on here? If you don't believe the way he does and don't have an interest in converting him to your belief system, why do you care? You don't even have to formally put him on Ignore, simply scroll on by his posts. Unlike Steelhead and some others from the past who were/are asswholes of the first order, ready, willing and able to use the most base insults just to entertain themselves, Camper seems to revel in religious posts specifically about the apocalypse, etc. If it is not a topic of interest to you, scroll on.

Christians should take note of the level of animosity towards the Camper and wonder why this is. That is, if they don't already at least, have an inkling...

If Safariman even was/is a Christian...and I'm not making a judgement on that, he was an obvious crook on here for a long time before the 'fire collectively and with good reason, turned on him. Camper seems to have been hated from Day One. Curious, is it not?

No offense, and I wish you and yours well in these troubled time periods and daylight savings, the last days and whatnot.

Yeah.....Camper is a dill rod.

Thats why the hostility. Not because he is a "Christian".

I am MAGA.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Yeah.....Camper is a dill rod.

Thats why the hostility. Not because he is a "Christian".
He's never offended me. It's not like he's insulted my coon dawg or some such.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Haha!

Dog looks fine to me.

If anything....Wabigoon shares more about his faith than anyone here. I guess except those without faith....

Apparently its the method of delivery......only a few dislike Wabigoon.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Dont dislike the guy.

But the preacher vids he puts up and all the links other members put up about that preachers hijinks.

Kinda make me think maybe HC oughta reevaluate who he listens too or follows.

When 100 people bring out points about corruption and 1 person seems to not want to see it.
Maybe it's time for that 1 person to take off the rose colored glasses and seek spiritual guidance from a different place.

It's almost cult like with some of those vid clips.
JMO....

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Haha!

Dog looks fine to me.

If anything....Wabigoon shares more about his faith than anyone here. I guess except those without faith....

Delivery is a big part of it. Actions are another.

Wabigoon shares the joy of his Faith but doesn't use it as a weapon to try and control others, nor does it cause him to act in unreasonable ways.

Beyond that, he's a fine gentleman.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

IC B3

S
S
You know its probably steelhead under one of his many new names.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Iron sharpens iron.

I guess I like a soft sell?

For me, a man's Faith is like what my doctor told me about my heart disease.

"The lucky ones have symptoms".

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I always thought the best thing about this site was that people can post pretty much what they want. And if 'shooter is free to scroll on by happy's posts without commenting, then the same applies to 'shooter's posts.

And I agree, happy is a kook. It's not a good look on a hunting and guns site, in my opinion.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
When Jesus died on the cross for the sins of man. Man was freed from old Jewish laws such as the sabbath or not eating pork.

By that logic it also frees us from the rest of the 10 commandments as well, such as thou shall not commit murder, theft, adultery and bearing false witness.

No it does not "free us" to commit murder etc.... Your comment reveals profound lack of understanding of the basic of Christianity and the teachings of Jesus.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Haha!

Dog looks fine to me.

Wabigoon shares the joy of his Faith but doesn't use it as a weapon to try and control others, nor does it cause him to act in unreasonable ways.

I would glady go to Church with Wabi. Heck...I have been in a Methodist church before.....even a Mormon chuch a few times.

Camper?

Nyet.

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Haha!

Dog looks fine to me.

And you use your "anti-Christian" bias to influence and sway others.... you indeed try to "convert" folks.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Right on right on right on

Monkey.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Haha!

Dog looks fine to me.

I would glady go to Church with Wabi. Heck...I have been in a Methodist church before.....even a Mormon chuch a few times.

Camper?

Nyet.

Sure, I'd join Wabi for a Sunday. Go meet Pastor Missy. That would be fun.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Ya'll come! laugh

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

By fulfilling the law, Jesus condensed it into 2 laws:
Love God
Love your neighbor as yourself.
By doing those 2 things, you don't steal, murder, commit adultery, etc. At the same time, it freed us from the dietary and Sabboth laws that ruled the lives of the Jews.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (1minute, 300jimmy, 16penny, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 222Sako, 62 invisible), 2,374 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,544
Posts18,491,571
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.