S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by WTM45
Originally Posted by steve4102
There is no way he would sit back and watch this movie while Americans suffered financially, physically and spiritually.

So you openly admit the nation is suffering under Democratic leadership?

Maybe the change will come AFTER the rest of the nation sees it. Make sense?

...and who is going to make that change?
The Military, the same military (Marines) that attack Tucker Carlson for exercising his first amendment rights, that military.

The same military that has surrounded the capital to protect these crooked politicians from we the people, that military.

Wake the f*ck up.

To answer your question, I have no idea how change will be implemented other than "we the people" and voting. And yes, I do feel that has been compromised. You and I have more in common in our opinions than you might believe. I do not consider myself a Q follower. Really, I am no follower of anyone other than those who believe in the greatness of a country founded on spiritual principles and blessed by God.
But I do believe EVERYONE has to first see the evil intentions of those dead set on destroying what this country was built on.
You and I see it.
Does the rest of the nation? How long will it take?
Are we willing to do what would be necessary? I really don't know.

As long as the Psyops here continue to convince real Patriots that there is a”Plan” and all that is needed is to sit and watch, eat some popcorn and TRUST, few if any will get off the couch and take action.

But, that is what THE PLAN was designed to do, keep the pitchforks at bay.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Whip #15915681 03/19/21
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H

I AM AMERICA!
WTM45 #15915690 03/19/21
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
There is no way he would sit back and watch this movie while Americans suffered financially, physically and spiritually.

So you openly admit the nation is suffering under Democratic leadership?

Maybe the change will come AFTER the rest of the nation sees it. Make sense?

...and who is going to make that change?
The Military, the same military (Marines) that attack Tucker Carlson for exercising his first amendment rights, that military.

The same military that has surrounded the capital to protect these crooked politicians from we the people, that military.

Wake the f*ck up.

To answer your question, I have no idea how change will be implemented other than "we the people" and voting. And yes, I do feel that has been compromised. You and I have more in common in our opinions than you might believe. I do not consider myself a Q follower. Really, I am no follower of anyone other than those who believe in the greatness of a country founded on spiritual principles and blessed by God.
But I do believe EVERYONE has to first see the evil intentions of those dead set on destroying what this country was built on.
You and I see it.
Does the rest of the nation? How long will it take?
Are we willing to do what would be necessary? I really don't know.
Thank you for your honest answer,,

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #15915696 03/19/21
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Steve, what makes you so sure in your belief and theory? Seriously. I have not found basis for that belief which you are so strongly advocating.

As much as I am not sold on historical Q drops or their interpretations, I can not be so sold on it all being baloney either.

We know the FBI was inside BLM, ANTIFA and openly involved in Russiagate. There is just so much we don't know of what is going on.
President Trump gave us his comments, asking for law and order. Most of us Patriots are doing just that.

The media is a source for misinformation. It is hard to find truth anywhere. So, like most here I simply read everything I can and make my own conclusions. Most of those conclusions are flexible and need much more investigation.

Whip #15915699 03/19/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No one just sits here and watches. There are a hundred things happen behind the scenes.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Kamala been waxing the bottom of his shoes???

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

WTM45 #15915714 03/19/21
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Steve, what makes you so sure in your belief and theory? Seriously. I have not found basis for that belief which you are so strongly advocating.

As much as I am not sold on historical Q drops or their interpretations, I can not be so sold on it all being baloney either.

We know the FBI was inside BLM, ANTIFA and openly involved in Russiagate. There is just so much we don't know of what is going on.
President Trump gave us his comments, asking for law and order. Most of us Patriots are doing just that.

The media is a source for misinformation. It is hard to find truth anywhere. So, like most here I simply read everything I can and make my own conclusions. Most of those conclusions are flexible and need much more investigation.
you are on target again sir,, thank you for your input,, these are my sentiments as well,,trust in the LORD,everybody else bring verification,,

I AM AMERICA!
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right

Kamala been waxing the bottom of his shoes???
hee hee

I AM AMERICA!
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
proof why we need to take house and senate

I AM AMERICA!
WTM45 #15915781 03/19/21
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

My eyes and my ears work.
They are not blinded by a Psyop and a Cult.

Wray has done nothing to justify the Q directive to TRUST WRAY. In fact just the opposite.
Sessions gave us The Mueller investigation, why would anyone with two brain cells left to rub together TRUST that.

Barr was given complete control of Declass, he did nothing. The only declass that came from Barr was at the direct order of the FISA court. If they had not done that, general Flynn would have been jailed by Barr.

Gena Haspel , nuff said right there.

Dan Coats, ditto.

Kelly, Mattis, both Supposed Trump loyalists, sabotaged him at every turn and after they left, even more sabotage. Yet the Q-ball claimed that they left the White House in order to be part of the GITMO Military Tribunals . Of course we now know that was another complete lie.

Pence, draw your own conclusion there.

Barr and the Durham investigation, we all know that was a fake and a fraud.

Let’s not forget Q and the Q-balls claiming Haspel was dead, Haspel was in Gitmo, the servers were confiscated, the Ballots were water marked, the military watched the steal in real time, Trump will be inaugurated in March, Hillary has been arrested, Blunt has been arrested, Pelosi has been arrested, Graham has been arrested, Biden has been executed, the list goes on and on and on and it is all Bull Schit.

Ronny Milsap can see that it is all Bull Schit .

Last edited by steve4102; 03/19/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hosfly

LOL, now why the hell would we need to do that since the Military is about to arrest the entire US Congress and that actor playing Biden? Hmmmmmm

You jump around like a one legged man that can’t stand the heat in a room full of rocking chairs.

Last edited by steve4102; 03/19/21.

Whip #15915823 03/19/21
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
And all those nice folks were exposed by chance?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

LOL, now why the hell would we need to do that since the Military is about to arrest the entire US Congress and that actor playing Biden? Hmmmmmm

You jump around like a one legged man that can’t stand the heat in a room full of rocking chairs.

You want to show us the Que drop that said that? I mean, you seem to think you're the ex spurt.

Come on, put up or shut up. Show us what you think you got. grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

My eyes and my ears work.
They are not blinded by a Psyop and a Cult.

Wray has done nothing to justify the Q directive to TRUST WRAY. In fact just the opposite.
Sessions gave us The Mueller investigation, why would anyone with two brain cells left to rub together TRUST that.

Barr was given complete control of Declass, he did nothing. The only declass that came from Barr was at the direct order of the FISA court. If they had not done that, general Flynn would have been jailed by Barr.

Gena Haspel , nuff said right there.

Dan Coats, ditto.

Kelly, Mattis, both Supposed Trump loyalists, sabotaged him at every turn and after they left, even more sabotage. Yet the Q-ball claimed that they left the White House in order to be part of the GITMO Military Tribunals . Of course we now know that was another complete lie.

Pence, draw your own conclusion there.

Barr and the Durham investigation, we all know that was a fake and a fraud.

Let’s not forget Q and the Q-balls claiming Haspel was dead, Haspel was in Gitmo, the servers were confiscated, the Ballots were water marked, the military watched the steal in real time, Trump will be inaugurated in March, Hillary has been arrested, Blunt has been arrested, Pelosi has been arrested, Graham has been arrested, Biden has been executed, the list goes on and on and on and it is all Bull Schit.

Ronny Milsap can see that it is all Bull Schit .

He can dayomned sure see well enough to connect the dots better than you.

I Dindo Nuffin
WTM45 #15915853 03/19/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Truth. And that right there is the problem. Que was the voice of Trump letting us know ahead of time all the deep state swamp in the FBI, NSA, State Dept, CIA and DOD that would be drained, as many have been. Thats why Que is the enemy of stevie and must be disarmed along with Ques patriot followers.

The truth and hope must be destroyed if stevies deep state is to survive and the swamp draining stopped. Que is a larp and Trump is a failed screw up. Yeah, catch the implication. We need another leader.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/19/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #15915879 03/19/21
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
Whip #15915903 03/19/21
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
Whip #15915912 03/19/21
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
WTM45 #15915930 03/19/21
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
And all those nice folks were exposed by chance?

Nope, by hard working Patriots like Tom Fitton, Sundace(TCTH), Sara Carter, and even the nut job Alex Jones, who by the way has been called Deep State by the Q-balls.

By alternative media like The Blaze, John Solomon, Brietbart, and a few others.

Nothing was by chance and nothing was easy for these Patriots. Fitton has spent a fortune demanding FOIA documents, documents that TRUST WRAY has refused to supply even when ordered by the courts.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx

You want to show us the Que drop that said that? I mean, you seem to think you're the ex spurt.

Come on, put up or shut up. Show us what you think you got. grin

No Q drop, he disappeared seconds after the election, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
This is Bull Schit that you and the others have posted here after the election.

Go back, read your own links, Twitter links, and especially the links posted by the Psyop K22.

You will find what you seek.

Page 1,182 of 2,280 1 2 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

125 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 35, AceBall, achlupsa, 12 invisible), 1,727 guests, and 820 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,514,972
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.