Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Just got it back from JES yesterday. Getting ready to head to the range in a few.

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Very cool!

What was it before?

DON’T BE TOO PROUD OF THIS TECHNOLOGICAL TERROR YOU’VE CONSTRUCTED. THE ABILITY TO DESTROY A PLANET IS INSIGNIFICANT NEXT TO THE POWER OF THE FORCE.

- Darth Vader
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by 79S
Just got it back from JES yesterday. Getting ready to head to the range in a few.

[Linked Image]

Holy chidt, was it you that bought my vari-x IIc 3-9X40 off of ebay? If I would have know it was you, I would have cut you a better deal.. Sorry sob..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Cool! I have a .243 M70 at JES right now being turned into a .358

Charter Member
Ancient order of the 1895 Winchester

"It's an insecure and petite man who demands all others like what he likes and dislike what he dislikes."
szihn

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
I want to turn my new 30-06 into a 575 Nitro!!!

I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.

BSA MAGA
IC B2

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
While John is out shooting, I'll give him something to think about:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

BSA MAGA
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Beretta_Shooter916
Very cool!

What was it before?

‘06 that didn’t get shot enough. smile

79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by 79S

[Linked Image]

Holy chidt, was it you that bought my vari-x IIc 3-9X40 off of ebay? If I would have know it was you, I would have cut you a better deal.. Sorry sob..

Hey take it easy on yourself you are not a sorry SOB ok! Also I don’t eBay.. I’ve had that scope since last year September time frame when I picked up a all terrain in a 06. That scope was on it..

Last edited by 79S; 03/19/21.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
While John is out shooting, I'll give him something to think about:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Ok al bundy of shooting.. lol

79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Also I ever tell the story about that time I went to kodiak and used a leupold scope??

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15373492/1

IC B3

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Well, how did the hunk of junk shoot? Did you use a rickety ol folding table with a rolled up jacket for a rest? I saw that on another thread recently. I'd just shoot off of a hunting pack, if I didn't have anything but a spare tire and jack in the truck.. You are funny about Al bundy too. Been sipping on too much fire water?

BSA MAGA
79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Well, how did the hunk of junk shoot? Did you use a rickety ol folding table with a rolled up jacket for a rest? I saw that on another thread recently. I'd just shoot off of a hunting pack, if I didn't have anything but a spare tire and jack in the truck.. You are funny about Al bundy too. Been sipping on too much fire water?

Off the hood of my truck using a pillow I bought from Costco..

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 79S

Was it a My Pillow?

The way to stick it back in the Costco commies. smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by 79S

Right on man. Let us know how she shoots.. I would have just used a walmart bean bag chair myself...

BSA MAGA
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by 79S

Was it a My Pillow?

Hey, a memory foam pillow might just be the ticket..

BSA MAGA
79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by 79S

Was it a My Pillow?

Hey, a memory foam pillow might just be the ticket..

Wo slow down that's some high dollar chit.. I can't afford that type of stuff..

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Ha ha...

BSA MAGA
79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I orders 250 of PPU 285 gr bullets, I already have 250- 250gr AB well 242. Bought some 286gr tsx today i know where couple more are at. I’m using big game powder. With nosler brass I had 3 misfires yesterday. But my brass I made from 06 brass and was fire forming all shot fine. I switched too CCI 250’s was using CCI 200’s. Also trying out federal 210’s in the nosler brass with 286 TSX. I pulled the firing pin and it looked fine but cleaned it since I had it apart. It was pretty cold yesterday around 15 degrees. But my problems were with nosler brass. Anyhow off to the range tomorrow to see it shoots. The 3 shot I group I got with the 285 ppu’s was encouraging around an inch. The 250 AB were minute of caribou. So I seated them all .015 deeper hoping to bring the group in.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by 79S
I orders 250 of PPU 285 gr bullets, I already have 250- 250gr AB well 242. Bought some 286gr tsx today i know where couple more are at. I’m using big game powder. With nosler brass I had 3 misfires yesterday. But my brass I made from 06 brass and was fire forming all shot fine. I switched too CCI 250’s was using CCI 200’s. Also trying out federal 210’s in the nosler brass with 286 TSX. I pulled the firing pin and it looked fine but cleaned it since I had it apart. It was pretty cold yesterday around 15 degrees. But my problems were with nosler brass. Anyhow off to the range tomorrow to see it shoots. The 3 shot I group I got with the 285 ppu’s was encouraging around an inch. The 250 AB were minute of caribou. So I seated them all .015 deeper hoping to bring the group in.

Keep us posted J. I hope it shoots well for you. I'm sure you got those 250 AB's through SPS. I've been seeing them in stock over there for quite some time. Also, on that bullet, I wouldn't be afraid of running them off the lands a good bit. Probably closer to .100" off. You're probably double grouping right now, so you know you need to seat them deeper.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

[Linked Image]

Definite two-cool.

cool cool

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (160user, 17CalFan, 1234, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1337Fungi, 60 invisible), 2,340 guests, and 1,173 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,770
Posts18,476,810
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.