Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1,184 of 2,280 1 2 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 2279 2280
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Heres the deal, like it or not. As Que said, it's your choice to know or not.. Sorry, it's not your choice to.know whether we know or not.

Can you handle this? Want to know whats going on? Can you handle the truth?

https://youtu.be/9FDGn3qYKuQ

I can safely say that most if not all on this forum agree with Juan that the election was stolen, no news there.

I can also safely say that most if not all on this forum agree that both foreign and domestic powers where involved in the steal and that both the courts and congress are totally corrupt, bought and payed for, no news there.

He goes off the rails when he talks about the Military involvement in all of this. His first flawed assumption is that the Military is void of the same corruption that has flooded our courts, our Justice department, our political leaders, our Supreme Court, our media, our Intel agencies and our Law Enforcement. There is no reason to assume that our military leaders are not as corrupt as all the rest. Think Mattis and Kelly.

The Military Industrial Complex was NOT happy with Donald J Trump, he took away their wars, their power and their funding. Can’t get rich fighting wars that don’t exist. Biden is their guy, he has already stated that he will not bring the troops home.

Assuming that these Military Leaders, these (men), are any different than all the rest in DC and can’t be corrupted is wishful thinking at best.

Juan talks about the Military’s obligations, it has been posted in this thread many times that the Military Watched The Steal in real time, they have it all. If that were true, why the wait, why did they not stop the Threat immediately, that is their obligation.

If they watched the steal in real time as posted by Q-Balls here, why are they doing as Juan says, reviewing all the evidence and had to wait for Radcliffe’s report. They are Military Intel, they have it all, they watched it in real time, why wait, why the need for the DNI Report.

Because it’s not happening.
The US Military under Biden is Back in Business, fighting wars, bombing , spending money and making money.

When you look at the US Military as a business, a money laundering business, it will all make sense.

Last edited by steve4102; 03/20/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Juan O’bullchitter. Clever clickbait with the fishing analogy. Juan used bullchit as bait to hook up to his blather. Didn’t tell us anything new, same ole blah, blah, blah. Talk is cheap.

Another fake YouTube prophet making money talking out his butt. He has predicted April 1 as the day Trump will be back in office. April FOOL’S Day.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by hosfly
proof why we need to take house and senate

LOL, now why the hell would we need to do that since the Military is about to arrest the entire US Congress and that actor playing Biden? Hmmmmmm

You jump around like a one legged man that can’t stand the heat in a room full of rocking chairs.

You want to show us the Que drop that said that? I mean, you seem to think you're the ex spurt.

Come on, put up or shut up. Show us what you think you got. grin

No Q drop, he disappeared seconds after the election, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
This is Bull Schit that you and the others have posted here after the election.

Go back, read your own links, Twitter links, and especially the links posted by the Psyop K22.

You will find what you seek.

No, he didnt. He's just posting under another name now.

You lieberals just cant keep.from.lying.

You lie without even knowing you're lying or meaning to.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/20/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Heres the deal, like it or not. As Que said, it's your choice to know or not.. Sorry, it's not your choice to.know whether we know or not.

I can safely say that most if not all on this forum agree with Juan that the election was stolen, no news there.

I can also safely say that most if not all on this forum agree that both foreign and domestic powers where involved in the steal and that both the courts and congress are totally corrupt, bought and payed for, no news there.

He goes off the rails when he talks about the Military involvement in all of this. His first flawed assumption is that the Military is void of the same corruption that has flooded our courts, our Justice department, our political leaders, our Supreme Court, our media, our Intel agencies and our Law Enforcement. There is no reason to assume that our military leaders are not as corrupt as all the rest. Think Mattis and Kelly.

The Military Industrial Complex was NOT happy with Donald J Trump, he took away their wars, their power and their funding. Can’t get rich fighting wars that don’t exist. Biden is their guy, he has already stated that he will not bring the troops home.

Assuming that these Military Leaders, these (men), are any different than all the rest in DC and can’t be corrupted is wishful thinking at best.

Juan talks about the Military’s obligations, it has been posted in this thread many times that the Military Watched The Steal in real time, they have it all. If that were true, why the wait, why did they not stop the Threat immediately, that is their obligation.

If they watched the steal in real time as posted by Q-Balls here, why are they doing as Juan says, reviewing all the evidence and had to wait for Radcliffe’s report. They are Military Intel, they have it all, they watched it in real time, why wait, why the need for the DNI Report.

The US Military under Biden is Back in Business, fighting wars, bombing , spending money and making money.

When you look at the US Military as a business, a money laundering business, it will all make sense.

Boy do you assume a lot.

Whip #15918640 03/20/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

IC B2

K22 #15918768 03/20/21
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

Boy do you assume a lot.

I did not assume that the election was stolen
I did assume that foreign powers were involved in that steal
I did not assume that the courts, Congress, Intel agencies, DOJ, the media and Law Enforcement are corrupt
I did not assume that the Military Industrial Complex and the War Hawks in DC were not happy with Trump shutting down their never ending wars.
I did not assume that the Military is just as corrupt as everyone and everything in DC. I said Juan went off the rails when he ASSUMED that they are not corrupt. The fact is there is plenty of evidence out there to indicate that the USMilitary command is corrupt and very little evidence to the contrary.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K22 #15918774 03/20/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
What's coming down.

The Great Awakening

https://www.bitchute.com/video/n5tAZGzTiaUv/

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #15919224 03/20/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Harris' father says their family owned slaves and founded a sugar plantation in Jamaica. Just another slave owner hiding out.

Whip #15919239 03/20/21
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Boy o boy,I can't wait for The Easter Bunny.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Whip #15919433 03/20/21
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
What's coming down.

The Great Awakening

https://www.bitchute.com/video/n5tAZGzTiaUv/

So have you looked into Russell-Jay: Gould?

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Juan O’bullchitter. Clever clickbait with the fishing analogy. Juan used bullchit as bait to hook up to his blather. Didn’t tell us anything new, same ole blah, blah, blah. Talk is cheap.

Another fake YouTube prophet making money talking out his butt. He has predicted April 1 as the day Trump will be back in office. April FOOL’S Day.

And this from another fake prophet predicting the other one is fake. That's rich. Hahahahaha

Whip #15919525 03/20/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is the Easter bunny an alien white talking rabbit?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by hosfly
proof why we need to take house and senate

LOL, now why the hell would we need to do that since the Military is about to arrest the entire US Congress and that actor playing Biden? Hmmmmmm

You jump around like a one legged man that can’t stand the heat in a room full of rocking chairs.

You want to show us the Que drop that said that? I mean, you seem to think you're the ex spurt.

Come on, put up or shut up. Show us what you think you got. grin

No Q drop, he disappeared seconds after the election, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
This is Bull Schit that you and the others have posted here after the election.

Go back, read your own links, Twitter links, and especially the links posted by the Psyop K22.

You will find what you seek.

No, he didnt. He's just posting under another name now.

You lieberals just cant keep.from.lying.

You lie without even knowing you're lying or meaning to.

If you would put down the gin bottle and get off your arrogant high horse, you'd quickly realize that 95%+ of those who disagrees with you here on the Q issues are not liberals and that they have the same goals and aspirations that you have for our country.

Your continual arrogance has allowed you to refuse to do that in almost 1K of pages. Man up and quit trying to act like you do. It's defeating the cause that you continue to blindly push.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Harris' father says their family owned slaves and founded a sugar plantation in Jamaica. Just another slave owner hiding out.

i'd heard tbe same thing... Go figure....

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #15919721 03/20/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anchor baby whore.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Is the Easter bunny an alien white talking rabbit?

No,just a white rabbit thats 10 feet tall.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Whip #15919800 03/20/21
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
Whip #15919834 03/20/21
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
So when nothing happens today(the first day of Spring), on Easter, etc as I have seen it posted in this thread as dates that it was predicted that "things were gonna happen", then where do the goalposts get moved to???? The Summer Solstice? Independence Day?????

Question to all you saying Biden isnt actually president, hes operating a fake government out of a sound stage white house etc, and that "the good guys" will take over, do you also deny that Biden is signing legislation, issuing EOs that ARE taking effect causing things like the BS coronavirus "relief" package, the crisis at the border etc etc? Why are the "goodguys" who according to yall are going to retake power just sitting back waiting till some magic date, not taking immediate action to stop this irreparable damage to our nation that Biden and the Dems are accelerating daily??

Whip #15919983 03/20/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There Is A War On Freedom, The People Will Fight Back, The Light Is Coming - Claudio Grass

https://rumble.com/veuggj-claudio-g...the-people-will-fight-back-the-ligh.html

Page 1,184 of 2,280 1 2 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

430 members (1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 16gage, 10ring1, 43 invisible), 2,727 guests, and 1,141 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,757
Posts18,514,848
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.