Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Region6
I have a far amount of their product. It’s good fair gear if bought on sale. A season or two of hard hunting and it will need replacement.

definitely not very durable. Their wool shirts, jackets are really fragile. like their pants and vests

GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Rlhunter0403
Originally Posted by timl
Originally Posted by gitem_12
i worte the copany off as soon as Rinella bought it.

Why?

+1

Because some of us don't like giving our hard earned money to Liberal anti 2A owned companies.

I'll give them credit though they have done a great job at suckering a bunch of fools to give them money to fight against our 2A Rights! Well played.......... Don't forget FHF, OnX Maps, and BHA!

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter

Why?

+1

Because some of us don't like giving our hard earned money to Liberal anti 2A owned companies.

I'll give them credit though they have done a great job at suckering a bunch of fools to give them money to fight against our 2A Rights! Well played.......... Don't forget FHF, OnX Maps, and BHA!

I know BHA is anti-gun, but haven't heard of the others being so. What evidence is there to show they are anti-gun?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Do your research it has been told many times on here and else where. You are aware of who owns Meathead right? OnX is a big supporter of BHA! You are aware that FHF was just sold right? It's your money you do what you see fit with it. Just don't come crying when and it is merely a when our gun rights are GONE!

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Do your research it has been told many times on here and else where. You are aware of who owns Meathead right? OnX is a big supporter of BHA! You are aware that FHF was just sold right? It's your money you do what you see fit with it. Just don't come crying when and it is merely a when our gun rights are GONE!

Only anacronym I recognize is OnX. Never herd of Meathead, except for Mike Stivack. Sounds like you have no evidence, but should you come up with some I will listen.

Last edited by Just a Hunter; 05/18/21.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let's see the smoking gun on OnX please.

EVERYBODY is using that app as it is pretty dang handy.

If there is anything other than internet hearsay I think we all should take note and be looking for an alternative, but if not, the skullduggery needs to stop.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
BHA, onX and Meateater are anti 2A? Please explain...

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Wow! He disappeared.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
Wow! He disappeared.

Surprise, surprise, surprise!

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R

Why?

+1

I find it hard to believe that MeatEater, OnX maps, and Firstlite are anti 2A. Especially since they are hunting companies who thrive off of the second amendment. If we had no guns and no reason to hunt, then we would have no reason to purchase their products and they would go out of business. Alot of "professional hunters" get some unwarranted hate mainly because we are all jealous of them. Rinella is a good guy I believe and he is FAR more involved in conservation and 2A rights than almost everyone on here. Until I see some hard evidence against him I am sticking to that.

IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Why?

+1

I find it hard to believe that MeatEater, OnX maps, and Firstlite are anti 2A. Especially since they are hunting companies who thrive off of the second amendment. If we had no guns and no reason to hunt, then we would have no reason to purchase their products and they would go out of business. Alot of "professional hunters" get some unwarranted hate mainly because we are all jealous of them. Rinella is a good guy I believe and he is FAR more involved in conservation and 2A rights than almost everyone on here. Until I see some hard evidence against him I am sticking to that.

I'm sorry, but that explanation doesn't fly either. There have been numerous people who hunt who come out against a certain type rifles. Jim Zumbo is the most famous for it, but there have been others. I am still waiting for the evidence for those named however. I think it will be a long time coming.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Huge difference between a fudd like Zumbo saying something stupid about AR’s and OnX/First Lite possibly, maybe somewhere there is an article that says he is anti hunting on the very trustworthy internet that one guy says you can find yourself if you just Google and then the 24hourCANCELCULTURE can sic balls!

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Nope didn't disappear, I actually hunt, and shoot. I was out of town shooting a match in Idaho.

Cleanly you don't have any concept of who owns meathead, google is your friend!!!!! If you are ok with giving your money to a person that is clearly 100% anti 2A that's your business. First Lite also owned by a clearly anti 2A fool. Again your money you spend it how you see fit. If you can't figure out BHA and OnX on your own then I am sorry there isn't anything anyone or myself can do for you to help you. Maybe give a listen to Kifarucast with BHA, even though Arron gave them an easy pass. It's still laid out in the podcast pretty dam clear!

Funny I was shooting this weekend in ID and was talking with a NRA Rep from HQ in VA. His words "man you have done your homework" That was in reference to both the state of the NRA and all those I have listed above!

Again his words, "I don't understand how so many are fooled by them" (BHA, First Lite, Meathead, OnX).

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
"Cleanly you don't have any concept of who owns meathead, google is your friend!!!!! If you are ok with giving your money to a person that is clearly 100% anti 2A that's your business. First Lite also owned by a clearly anti 2A fool. Again your money you spend it how you see fit. If you can't figure out BHA and OnX on your own then I am sorry there isn't anything anyone or myself can do for you to help you. Maybe give a listen to Kifarucast with BHA, even though Arron gave them an easy pass. It's still laid out in the podcast pretty dam clear!"

I know of the two you mentioned and know that BHA is anti-gun. What is Meathead. When I Google it I get all the references to name calling and Mike Stivac. Nothing showed up about OnX either.

https://www.thehuntingnews.com/steve-rinella-response-to-anti-gun-claims-listen/

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That’s your smoking gun on OnX? That you shoot a lot and some random NRA guy said you’ve done your homework?

Fire up the cancel culture boys!

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
"Cleanly you don't have any concept of who owns meathead, google is your friend!!!!! If you are ok with giving your money to a person that is clearly 100% anti 2A that's your business. First Lite also owned by a clearly anti 2A fool. Again your money you spend it how you see fit. If you can't figure out BHA and OnX on your own then I am sorry there isn't anything anyone or myself can do for you to help you. Maybe give a listen to Kifarucast with BHA, even though Arron gave them an easy pass. It's still laid out in the podcast pretty dam clear!"

I know of the two you mentioned and know that BHA is anti-gun. What is Meathead. When I Google it I get all the references to name calling and Mike Stivac. Nothing showed up about OnX either.

This is meathead
https://www.thehuntingnews.com/steve-rinella-response-to-anti-gun-claims-listen/

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
OK, still waiting for your evidence.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
DA DA DA DA dadada Waiting

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He's out, you know, hunting and shooting.

Yeah, THAT's the ticket.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (10gaugemag, 1234, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 55 invisible), 2,488 guests, and 1,186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,934
Posts18,498,740
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.