Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Hey kingston need primers, dint see any in your box of stuff

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I see you edited your price from $25 to $20 already.

LOL

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gemby58
Originally Posted by b_li_ber_tar_ian
You have 6800 packs of 100rnds?

Yes I have 680,000 rounds of CCI Mini mags or 6800 100 round packs, you should see what I got in CCI SV, if I knew Trump wasent going to win i would have bought a tractor trailer load full

This is awesome, you've got some great foresight and I'm glad it's paying off for you.

People like you who bought an excess of ammo during the good years, or prior to high-demand/shortage situations (like the one were current in), actually helped everyone in at least 2 ways. One is that such people kept ammo production levels relatively higher during good years, which helps keep prices lower for longer, and necessitates a more robust infrastructure for production capacity, which helps everyone during the shortage, and helps the industry emerge from the shortage more quickly.

Another way is that during a shortage you actually have inventory available to those who need it right now... while retail stores do not. If everyone had to rely on retail, ammo would be even more expensive and even more scarce.

During any kind of shortage it pays dividends to have everyone around you better prepared.

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by kingston
I see you edited your price from $25 to $20 already.

LOL

Heck I did that when you were running your big fat mouth off, oh BTW for you its $30.00 a pack

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Fiddy
Originally Posted by b_li_ber_tar_ian
You have 6800 packs of 100rnds?

Yes I have 680,000 rounds of CCI Mini mags or 6800 100 round packs, you should see what I got in CCI SV, if I knew Trump wasent going to win i would have bought a tractor trailer load full

This is awesome, you've got some great foresight and I'm glad it's paying off for you.

People like you who bought an excess of ammo during the good years, or prior to high-demand/shortage situations (like the one were current in), actually helped everyone in at least 2 ways. One is that such people kept ammo production levels relatively higher during good years, which helps keep prices lower for longer, and necessitates a more robust infrastructure for production capacity, which helps everyone during the shortage, and helps the industry emerge from the shortage more quickly.

Another way is that during a shortage you actually have inventory available to those who need it right now... while retail stores do not. If everyone had to rely on retail, ammo would be even more expensive and even more scarce.

During any kind of shortage it pays dividends to have everyone around you better prepared.

The thing is I posted at high price to keep guys on here only to buy off me what they can afford and not buying all they can off me and then make a profit off me. Like primers I sold awhile back when primmer were just beginning to be hard to get, sold 3 to 4 bricks to guys on here for $45 a brick, seen them sell them for over $100 a brick weeks latter. Now why shouldn't I make the big profit gain than the guys that lie and said they need them to keep shooting. If they wouldn't have done that then I wouldn't be selling for prices thats going on the net. Supply and demand

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I needed small rifle and small pistol primers back when you were selling them and you deleted my PM...

Do you still have some?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Heck I did that when you were running your big fat mouth off, oh BTW for you its $30.00 a pack

I think you misunderstand my situation.

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Mauser06
I needed small rifle and small pistol primers back when you were selling them and you deleted my PM...

Do you still have some?

More likely they sold out, come to PA, got small rifle cci 400, br4, not allowed to sell and ship on here anymore, as some guys were kicking a fit about shipping primers

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G

I think you misunderstand my situation.

What that your a loud mouth, I understood your situation, you got a big mouth, dont like my price move on, do I schit on any of your posts?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You don't understand how this works.

IC B3

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
You don't understand how this works.

I do i do, supply and demand, tell you what ill sell you 50 packs for $12.50 @ pack plus shipping. either put up or shut up, now go away you just wanted something to bitch about

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If a giant rubber cock shows up in your mailbox, it's not from me.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
gemby you piece of $hit! You keep screwing people and try to act like some ammunition savior. You even admit your nefarious deeds, and then hope no one remembers.

What a colossal piece of $hit you are.

Originally Posted by slumlord

Walmart

Even the last can of Who Hash

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

That looks like my local walmart but today they had winchester super x 22lr, only had 10 boxes at $7.69 per box they all came home with me, then it looked like that

Originally Posted by andrews1958
I read a post a while back where a member boasted that he had 25,000 rounds of 22 ammo tucked away. What in the world do you do with that much ammo? Hoarding so he will have ammo for the next centrury?

That don't even make a dent in my stash

Originally Posted by lcf

Gemby 58 Are you saying that primers are not hazmat and can be shipped regular , Also I have no idea what your last remarks mean. Les

I'm not saying they aren't hazmat im saying I ship them regular ground. The comment was about the $10000 fine and 10 years in prison, The hazmat part is a way for UPS and fedex to make extra money on you just like shipping a pistol by them you gotta spend an extra $25, They don't ship the package any different or handle it any different but they charge you the fee

Any interest in factory Colt 5 round AR magazines, bought a box of these, were takin out a factory rifle going to police departments, they were never used

beginning of the new year I'll be selling 92 Leupold scopes in sealed factory boxes for 10% under Optic Plant regular prices not sale prices. Bought them all from the Williamsport PA Gander Outdoors the first day they marked them 50% off, all boxes are factory sealed. email me and let.me know what your looking for

Someone call Bricktop and flush this piece of $hit down the toilet.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G

I know, would it be your wife's

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

They don't make mailboxes that big.

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G

You wife's dick that big, good for you

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by HitnRun
gemby you piece of $hit! You keep screwing people and try to act like some ammunition savior. You even admit your nefarious deeds, and then hope no one remembers.

What a colossal piece of $hit you are.

Originally Posted by slumlord

Walmart

Even the last can of Who Hash

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

That looks like my local walmart but today they had winchester super x 22lr, only had 10 boxes at $7.69 per box they all came home with me, then it looked like that

Originally Posted by andrews1958
I read a post a while back where a member boasted that he had 25,000 rounds of 22 ammo tucked away. What in the world do you do with that much ammo? Hoarding so he will have ammo for the next centrury?

That don't even make a dent in my stash

Originally Posted by lcf

Gemby 58 Are you saying that primers are not hazmat and can be shipped regular , Also I have no idea what your last remarks mean. Les

I'm not saying they aren't hazmat im saying I ship them regular ground. The comment was about the $10000 fine and 10 years in prison, The hazmat part is a way for UPS and fedex to make extra money on you just like shipping a pistol by them you gotta spend an extra $25, They don't ship the package any different or handle it any different but they charge you the fee

Any interest in factory Colt 5 round AR magazines, bought a box of these, were takin out a factory rifle going to police departments, they were never used

beginning of the new year I'll be selling 92 Leupold scopes in sealed factory boxes for 10% under Optic Plant regular prices not sale prices. Bought them all from the Williamsport PA Gander Outdoors the first day they marked them 50% off, all boxes are factory sealed. email me and let.me know what your looking for

Someone call Bricktop and flush this piece of $hit down the toilet.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Awwww dicknrun is back

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G

Well I take it your not buying, your just here to run your mouth

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

You wife's dick that big, good for you

If you weren't some small time #DoucheBagProfiteer and had a forklift, I'd send you one.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Well I take it your not buying, your just here to run your mouth

Nobody's buying your büllshit.

Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (160user, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 257 mag, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 47 invisible), 2,630 guests, and 1,208 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,781
Posts18,477,152
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.