Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
WGAF? We're either all in this together or not. Fudds better realize that the anti's are after ALL guns ultimately. Those who think they'll take the AR's and AK's and leave their fooking Benelli trap gun alone are sorely mistaken. The goal is total disarmament, total enslavement. Any indications otherwise from the anti's are just lies and attempts to use divide-and-conquer strategies. Not directing this at you personally Dave and not implying you are a Fudd, but just making the point. It really doesn't matter if they just want to ban a class of weapons. They're after them all.

As an aside, a Mini is of a lot less use with ten round or less mags. Same with most high cap pistols.

The Fudds are even dumber than a dem............They should fuqking know better!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I am in deep schidt...one of mine was state of the art at Concord...and the newer one was state of the art with the Lewis and Clark, Corps of Discovery. Good thing I identify as a gay black, otherwise the Stasi would confiscate el rapido.

Made me laugh out loud!

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
WGAF? We're either all in this together or not. Fudds better realize that the anti's are after ALL guns ultimately. Those who think they'll take the AR's and AK's and leave their fooking Benelli trap gun alone are sorely mistaken. The goal is total disarmament, total enslavement. Any indications otherwise from the anti's are just lies and attempts to use divide-and-conquer strategies. Not directing this at you personally Dave and not implying you are a Fudd, but just making the point. It really doesn't matter if they just want to ban a class of weapons. They're after them all.

As an aside, a Mini is of a lot less use with ten round or less mags. Same with most high cap pistols.

Spot on

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
That includes the Brown Bess.

[Linked Image from muzzle-loaders.com]

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
That includes the Brown Bess.

[Linked Image from muzzle-loaders.com]

Known to have assaulted a few Red Coats.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All hand or shoulder fired firearms are protected under the 2A but I remember Webster’s Dictionary changing the definition of an assault weapon to include semiautomatic only firearms a few years ago. Classic liberal communism deciding that they have the power to change definitions to fit whatever agenda they see fit to gain an advantage.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (12344mag, 1234, 10ring1, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 57 invisible), 2,857 guests, and 1,199 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,797
Posts18,477,411
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.