Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1,202 of 2,280 1 2 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 2279 2280
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Ever wonder which vaccines Trump was referring to.
I heard the total vaccines for the china flu but can't remember what it was. 9 seems to be number I recall.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102

Pasquale "Pat" Scopelliti
@ThyConsigliori
·
4h
3) You can see them right now scurrying and flurrying. The left is in all-out attack mode. We on the right won a great victory in Georgia, when the legislature passed, and even Kemp himself signed a new law enforcing voter integrity. The call this voter rights suppression.

Great victory my ass.

The GA election reform legislation does NOTHING about Dominion and other rigged electronic voting machines and software.

Ask yourself why this legislation failed to include the number one reason and apparatus that stole this election.

It does nothing to combat foreign electronic interference, pretty much useless as tweets on a Bull.

Word. As long as those Dominion machines are allowed to stand, there will be no turning back the communist tide.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Whip #15942837 03/27/21
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by local_dirt

@ThyConsigliori
·
4h
3) You can see them right now scurrying and flurrying. The left is in all-out attack mode. We on the right won a great victory in Georgia, when the legislature passed, and even Kemp himself signed a new law enforcing voter integrity. The call this voter rights suppression.

Great victory my ass.

The GA election reform legislation does NOTHING about Dominion and other rigged electronic voting machines and software.

Ask yourself why this legislation failed to include the number one reason and apparatus that stole this election.

It does nothing to combat foreign electronic interference, pretty much useless as tweets on a Bull.

Word. As long as those Dominion machines are allowed to stand, there will be no turning back the communist tide.

Exactly, yet some here are cheering this Feel Good Bogus legislation as if it will make a difference.

I’m sure China, Iran, Italy, Germany and Russia are all worried as hell that GA passed this schit.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

@ThyConsigliori
·
4h

Great victory my ass.

Mark Steyn Reviews Joe Biden Presser, “If the Deep State Can Pull This Off, Why Shouldn’t They Expect Another Term”

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...f-why-shouldnt-they-expect-another-term/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Kayleigh McEnany
@kayleighmcenany
·
Mar 25
President Biden begins his first press conference by touting the rate of vaccines being administered, a feet solely made possible by President Trump's Operation Warp Speed.

.....feat....?

As Que said: These people are ...... wink

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/27/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #15943240 03/27/21
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
My wife and I went to a local BBQ place last night for some of their very savory moist brisket, and I saw this when we approached the front door. Q and his message is apparently everywhere.

I took this picture and after going to bed last night I studied it for maybe hours trying to understand the meaning of it all. It kept me awake so long that I almost missed getting 8 hours of sleep last night. Just almost as I was still able to sleep about 8 hours and 10 minutes........

For the first time in all of this, I'm wondering about the possibility that Q actually exists. I mean, this could be prophetic, Maybe even biblical. laugh

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

@ThyConsigliori
·
4h

Great victory my ass.

Exactly, yet some here are cheering this Feel Good Bogus legislation as if it will make a difference.

I’m sure China, Iran, Italy, Germany and Russia are all worried as hell that GA passed this schit.

You can bet Kemp and his clones know this legislation was a milquetoast, non-transitional (fake) salve.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Whip #15943265 03/27/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by BayouRover
My wife and I went to a local BBQ place last night for some of their very savory moist brisket, and I saw this when we approached the front door. Q and his message is apparently everywhere.

I took this picture and after going to bed last night I studied it for maybe hours trying to understand the meaning of it all. It kept me awake so long that I almost missed getting 8 hours of sleep last night. Just almost as I was still able to sleep about 8 hours and 10 minutes........

For the first time in all of this, I'm wondering about the possibility that Q actually exists. I mean, this could be prophetic, Maybe even biblical. laugh

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_source

IC B3

K22 #15943279 03/27/21
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by K22

Boy, howdy........... That helps. laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #15943287 03/27/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

Seems it's been Biblical from the outset.

Whip #15943295 03/27/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #15943299 03/27/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #15943329 03/27/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Harley Schlanger - Conspiracy No More, [DS] Agenda Exposed, We The People Are The Cure

https://rumble.com/vf3lr1-harley-sc...ple-are-the.html?mref=2hzb1&mc=fcbfy

K22 #15943344 03/27/21
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

What's been biblical?

Wow, I hope that jag tunes in soon. He seems to be in charge of biblical stuff. laugh

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

What's been biblical?

Wow, I hope that jag tunes in soon. He seems to be in charge of biblical stuff. laugh

the camper dude too.................

you know, the Happy one.

Who's wining so far? Black or White hats? I haven't been keeping track.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Harley Schlanger - Conspiracy No More, [DS] Agenda Exposed, We The People Are The Cure

https://rumble.com/vf3lr1-harley-sc...ple-are-the.html?mref=2hzb1&mc=fcbfy

Wrongo there Bucko

We the People are not the cure.

Haven’t you been paying tension.

THE MI,ITARY IS THE ONLY WAY.

We The People, are supposed to sit back, do nothing and ENJOY THE SHOW.

...and don’t forget the popcorn.

Whip #15943391 03/27/21
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C

A number of thoughts from Thomas Wictor.

https://social.quodverum.com/@justanothercorvid/105959009908530811

Page 1,202 of 2,280 1 2 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

249 members (1OntarioJim, 1badf350, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 28 invisible), 2,136 guests, and 913 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,515,003
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.