Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
State and local yes, federal nope.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Ill never give up voting against the evil demcrats!

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Mach3: Yes.
I have been voting and doing political work for more than half a century now (53 years to be exact!) and won't "give up" now.
I and my side have "won" a lot of elections and "lost" a lot of elections - I have stood in the rain with political signs on and before election days - I have testified on political matters in city councils, county councils and state legislatures - I have licked stamps, stuffed envelopes and worked phone trees - in addition to my time and efforts I have donated monies to campaigns and candidates - for decades I have gently urged those in my personal sphere of influence to vote for this or that or a particular politician/judge!
I have served (elected for 3 three year terms) on the board or directors of a large state wide pro-gun and gun collectors association and served on that boards political action committee!
I won't stop now - even in the face of this latest elections results. It is disheartening, but even as the "other side" does everything they can to import illegal voters and allow election fraud at every level they can muster - "I" am not going to give up!
The "fight" is NOT over yet!
My suggestion to you (and all here!) is to get up off the canvas - dust yourself off, gather your wits and rededicate yourself to the never ending game (now a civil war!) of politics.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

V
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
V
"There is NO EVIDENCE that the fraud, which everyone knows happened, WOULD HAVE CHANGED THE OUTCOME I ANY SNGLE STATE.. If there was, Trump would have published it. He hasn't."

There is evidence but it has to be presented in court and the our corrupt judicial system didn't allow any of the evidence to be seen in court. The corrupt judges knew that if they allowed any vote fraud case to go to trial the defense would have had to provide access to the actual ballots and the voting machines. You can't prove evidence is true just by publishing it.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Yes I will. I’ll keep fighting legally for now.

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by wabigoon
To NOT, vote is playing directly into their hands.

Can you think of anything liberals would like better, than for conservatives ti give up?

Yes, I can. The liberals would love it if conservatives kept voting, and believing that since they are allowed to vote (even though your vote didn't count) that the govt is legitimate.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I have voted every election sense 1961 and will until I die. Also vote Republican. Every damn time.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I’ll vote in the next election. If their is too much fraud and ballot stuffing, I may not vote after that.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by dassa

Can you think of anything liberals would like better, than for conservatives ti give up?

Yes, I can. The liberals would love it if conservatives kept voting, and believing that since they are allowed to vote (even though your vote didn't count) that the govt is legitimate.

Exactly.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
How many times would you play a game that was rigged against you? How long does it take you to learn something?

Last edited by mjbgalt; 03/27/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by dassa

Exactly.

i suppose as soon as you can tear away from your computer, you will be loading up your firearms and taking them down to the local Sheriff's station? After all "they" are going to ban them all Right? and then you will sign up your children for Gender reassignment studies? or since you may have 4 kids and the .gov only wants you to have 2.5 you will whack 1.5 of your kids? sheesh. the emasculation of The American Male is just about complete.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Mach3 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
The only people who should be allowed to vote are taxpayers. In person, with a valid ID.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by montanabadger
Not voting is not throwing in the towel. It's refusing to play their game.

This is about the stupidest effing thing I've seen posted on here in a long time. How are you playing their game by voting against them?

How long have you "held your nose and voted" for somebody that you didn't really want to vote for... but you 'had to"? And now even this is made moot since your vote will simply be nullified by the "vote" of some dead negro or a mexican or someone who doesn't even exist.

You’re a fugkin retard.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by montanabadger
Not voting is not throwing in the towel. It's refusing to play their game.

This is about the stupidest effing thing I've seen posted on here in a long time. How are you playing their game by voting against them?

How long have you "held your nose and voted" for somebody that you didn't really want to vote for... but you 'had to"? And now even this is made moot since your vote will simply be nullified by the "vote" of some dead negro or a mexican or someone who doesn't even exist.

You’re a fugkin retard.

and you're a blind fool.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you will not have to show an I.D. why not just drive around on voting day and vote at every precinct? hell a guy could vote a dozen times or so.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Voting is participation in mob rule, and validates the idea that a majority can infringe on the rights of minorities.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
How many times would you play a game that was rigged against you? How long does it take you to learn something?

Exactly. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. And once you've played the game you cannot complain about the outcome.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
the election wasn’t just stolen by illegal voters and dead people . There was piles of ballots delivered at the last moment and NO enforcement of voting observers doing their jobs .
Then there were the machines , and no one with the balls to hear the evidence.
Either paid or intimidated .
The alphabet agencies have worked in the crime businesses and know well how to make people uneasy about loved ones .
And then there’s the idiots who did things they thought wouldn’t be known and low and behold , someone lets them know that indeed someone does know .
It would indeed be hard not to vote , but unlsss a big flip of the system happens , figure on things getting worse .
The mental state of people is amazing , hook line and sinker ,
Half a brain would look at the sudden outburst of shootings at a time when gun control is being strongly pushed and realize it is just to dam convienent.
The whole thing is , from election to elected agenda so [bleep] obvious .
Kenneth

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Local elections for sure yeah.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (1234, 222Sako, 2500HD, 10Glocks, 160user, 1Longbow, 76 invisible), 2,248 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,786
Posts18,496,009
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.