W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by gemby58
Originally Posted by Willicd76
You ever make good on your gold dot bullets

Your deflection is a stellar tactic. Yep, i sold 20k and never had an issue other than killertraylor and that was as much his doing as mine.

Sounds like a good issue, wasent his fault you don't know how to pack to ship, his doing, he paid for bullets not a empty box

Yeah, youre a first class individual now. 😂

GB1

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G

Your deflection is a stellar tactic. Yep, i sold 20k and never had an issue other than killertraylor and that was as much his doing as mine.

Got any gold dots bullets. BTW thought you were leaving the fire, guess you changed your mind

Why would i leave when you give so much free entertainment? How about we put up a pic of just our 22lr ammo so we know whos full of [bleep] and who isnt gemby BOY. Must include your DL....not because youre not trustworthy. 😂

What you need my dl for

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Got any gold dots bullets. BTW thought you were leaving the fire, guess you changed your mind

Why would i leave when you give so much free entertainment? How about we put up a pic of just our 22lr ammo so we know whos full of [bleep] and who isnt gemby BOY. Must include your DL....not because youre not trustworthy. 😂

What you need my dl for

Anybody can scrounge up a pic off the net. The DL's will keep us both honest. Lets see what we really have here. How about it BOY? By the way, at this point i wouldnt send you the $60 per thousand you paid for this ammo....IF you actually have it.

Last edited by Willicd76; 03/27/21.
G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G

Sounds like a good issue, wasent his fault you don't know how to pack to ship, his doing, he paid for bullets not a empty box

Yeah, youre a first class individual now. 😂

I deleiver what I sell, you won't get one guy on here that will tell you different, I ship asap, and if there was a problem of buy having a empty box,, LOL or lost package I reship. Lead sale, package lost, reshaped even b4 I did a claim, why because the buyer paid for what I sold not a lost package or EMPTY BOX OF GOLD DOT BULLETS

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G

What you need my dl for

Anybody can scrounge up a pic off the net. The DL's will keep us both honest. Lets see what we really have here. How about it BOY? By the way, at this point i wouldnt send you the $60 per thousand you paid for this ammo....IF you actually have it.

Just buy it and you can look at it all you want, I took your deal, 25k for $2250.00 + shipping you aren't standing up to your word

IC B2

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by HitnRun
I told you id give $2250 for 25k rounds gemby BOY. you think my "call out" thread is worse than this fiasco? I sent you a very cordial PM inquiring about buying some ammo. You told me you wouldnt sell 25-50k to a single person and you had to ship some on monday to even know how much you could sell me. Now 25k isnt a problem?

Thought you said I was shipping 2k on monday where did I say that

Post all of the PM's and lets look. I believe it was actually 2200.

Post the PM's i delete that schit

Try deleting yourself.

And you dickhead can GFY

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G

Sounds like a good issue, wasent his fault you don't know how to pack to ship, his doing, he paid for bullets not a empty box[/quote]
Yeah, youre a first class individual now. 😂[/quote]

You aren't a man of your word either as a seller or buyer

I’ve done several hundred transactions here over the years and never had a single bad one until price gouger Chuck Williams from Fritch, TX tried to ship me 20 pounds of .22 cal gold dots in a small flat rate box last week. I should have known not to almost triple pay for these in the first place as guys who do that obviously put $$ above honor and integrity, but my boys love shooting .22 cal centerfires so it sounded like a reasonable deal. His $8 small flat rate box got here empty. No tape at all over the perforated section other than the clear tape the post office added to attach their “received unsealed without contents and damaged” post it note. I totally understand - I shipped $120 worth of bullets to another fire member last year in a small flat rate box and the exact same thing happened to me. I refunded the $$ immediately. No questions. I asked Chuck politely for his cel number so I could send him pics of the box and his response was “I packeged it well (basically, “go to hell”.) I gave him 3 or 4 chances after that in PM’s and was very polite. I’ve never written one of these and never wanted to. We all make mistakes. Some of us make it right, some of us think $350 in our bank account is more important. Kind of ironic that I returned today from the 24hourcampfire hoghunt in TX after spending a week with some of the best guys around to get screwed by some price gouging self righteous a hole with no sense of integrity. He’s selling these gold dots for more than twice what he paid for them. People called him out in the for sale thread (and just see what he posts here to figure out what type of guy he is). Since he offered absolutely no resolution at all initially, and then eventually offered to send me just the $50 of USPS insurance, I proposed sending me 500 of the bullets (1/2 my order) and packing them well this time. I’d have worked with him, and made that clear. Wrap the entire box in duct tape, use a real box, whatever. He didn’t mean for the package to break open, but it did. I’ve been there. He decided to get nasty. Arguing he offered additional insurance. I guess in hindsight if I’d have known how terrible he packed stuff, I should have bit. Buyer be warned. A man who has no honor or integrity does not belong on the fire. I’ve shipped several guns here before I received payment. Do your homework friends. Times are rough for a lot of guys out there and they don’t care where they unload their stuff or whether it arrives.

Joe Traylor

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Go ask your wife , maybe she will tell you to stand up on your word. BTW still waiting for your pm with the details for we can get r done

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
ive also bought and sold untold items here over the years without an issue. Anymore deflection you need to try to do here?

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
ive also bought and sold untold items here over the years without an issue. Anymore deflection you need to try to do here?

Non at all now pm me your info

IC B3

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Go ask your wife , maybe she will tell you to stand up on your word. BTW still waiting for your pm with the details for we can get r done

Sure. Send me a pic of the 25k rounds with your DL in it so i know you arent just FOS. I offered $2250 for 25k. load them up in your pinto and come on.

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G

Sure. Send me a pic of the 25k rounds with your DL in it so i know you arent just FOS. I offered $2250 for 25k. load them up in your pinto and come on.

Go ask your wife if you can spend $2250 first

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Thats what i figured. You dont have $hit to sell, just running your trap.

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G

Go away im done with you i dismissed you go peddle your speer gold dots

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
I'm not sure what your point is, not one person asked for a picture when I sold them some, if you don't know what CCI mimi mags look like go on midway, better yet give me your cell number ill send you some pics

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Go away im done with you i dismissed you go peddle your speer gold dots

Go away im done with you i dismissed you go peddle your mythical mini-mags

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
What your not going to live up to your word, told you in pm to give me your cell ill text you pictures

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Guess you asked your wife and she told you NO, you listen to her now boy

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I responded to your PM but now i see your poking around in business that in no way pertains to you.

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
I responded to your PM but now i see your poking around in business that in no way pertains to you.

Oh BTW dint you state you were cop too

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

513 members (160user, 257wthbylover, 219DW, 270cowboy, 22250rem, 12344mag, 54 invisible), 1,755 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,133
Posts18,523,175
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.