Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by goalie
The second amendment to the constitution of the united states of America has nothing to do with hunting anything but tyrants.

The Founders of this country were fresh from the tyranny of the British government. They made sure the citizens of our country had the ability to protect themselves. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Ya know....I never thought about it that way.
He makes a great point.
Hell, come get the horrible things. I won't need em I guess.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
If they won't defend the Constitution, they need to swing from a rope.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Unfortunately, military service does not guarantee political philosophy. After all, John Kerry served in the military. Nor does special levels of training. Look at the difference between Jason Crowe (D Colo) and Dan Crenshaw (R Tex). It would be interesting to find out a bit more about Crowe's service, whether he was awarded the CIB for example. That said, the fact that a politician has military service, especially combat oriented, makes me look at them twice, and give them an initial benefit of the doubt. Crowe has lost that benefit by his demonstrated behavior. Maybe he was a good guy at one time. Not any more.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Originally Posted by Sauer200
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Congressman Jason Crowe (D.), former U.S. Ranger, wants BUGs (Black Ugly Guns, banned and confiscated.
Another typical ignorant Democrat violating his sworn oath to uphold the Constitution and Bill of Rights. I imagine he'd like to lead a Ranger company to invade our homes and confiscate whatever he doesn't like. And if anyone resists, well, we know how Rangers are trained and what they do, don't we.

This is a prime example of why we all should never idolize an individual or group of people.
I see this all of the time in regards to one job description here at the camp. Present company excluded in this thread.

I have the highest respect for Rangers in general.
As with any designation, the achievement of passing Ranger Company training by the young candidates does not make them Supermen. They are individuals and come from all walks of life. Some have devilish, evil "ethics", while others follow the same Lord Jesus Christ and His Word as some of us. God teaches self defense and the fact that He alone gives rights that are not to be violated by mere mortals Psal 144:1.

Satan, on the other hand, has motivated a quarter billion murders recorded in the last century, not counting children. He wants the extermination of us all. Crowe is making this possible through the position that his father has promoted him to. No doubt about this. Once we are disarmed, then the next step is on his agenda.
Rangers and the rest of the armed forces will not rescue us. We must prepare and trust the Lord of Hosts...(His Armies).
If you guys haven't enlisted, I suggest that you consider signing up. The benefits are better than "Uncle Sam" has to offer, and your Commander in Chief will Not be "Uncle Joe".

https://youtu.be/GxdXw7LFguk

I wonder how much campo gets paid to spam this guy's bullshit?

He's right about idolizing groups of people. There's shidtbags in every walk of life and elevating them on anything other than individual merit is a poor approach, IMO.

And HC easily qualifies as one of the worst to ever post on the Fire

IC B2

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.

I don't see deer hunting mentioned in that amendment. Do you?

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by MAC
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.

I don't see deer hunting mentioned in that amendment. Do you?

It's right after "need".

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The second amendment to the constitution of the united states of America has nothing to do with hunting anything but tyrants.

PREZACTLY!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Limapapa
Look at the difference between Jason Crowe (D Colo) and Dan Crenshaw (R Tex).

No difference, they're both BUMS. Dan Crenshaw stood with Moms Demand Action, I spit on him.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/dan-c...ntrol-before-he-was-elected-to-congress/

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/dan-c...upport-for-of-trumps-second-impeachment/

Liz Cheney, daughter of Dick, was one of ten GOP House members to vote “yes” on President Donald Trump’s unprecedented second impeachment. Then when some were calling on Cheney to resign over her disgraceful vote, Dan Crenshaw, who voted against impeachment, quickly came to her defense and announced his “full support” for her.

“Let’s get some truth on the record: @Liz_Cheney has a hell of a lot more backbone than most, & is a principled leader with a fierce intellect,” Crenshaw tweeted Wednesday afternoon. “She will continue to be a much needed leader in the conference, with my full support.”

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I have not been able to find Crow's service Bio, but evidently he was assigned to the 75th Ranger Regiment after he got back from Iraq. I will peruse his service further. Reading some of his Bio it appears I will stick with my stance that he is just another liberal assclown! ( with tab and scroll)

Last edited by troublesome82; 03/29/21. Reason: wording
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hookeye
If they won't defend the Constitution, they need to swing from a rope.

Yep!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

exactly

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
McCain was a Navy pilot but that doesn't mean he wasn't a petty douch bag.

Bb

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
That ranger will fold-up like a dove at the first shot...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Can't say it enough "ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ"

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The second amendment don't say anything about hunting .

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

428 members (1Longbow, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 45 invisible), 1,757 guests, and 1,071 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,002
Posts18,481,334
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.