-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Yeah this country's in prime position to take on Russia right now.

LOL

Be sure you send the dickless brigades in first. And wear your mask.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
NO! NO! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOLON LABE
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
We'll go in with our new battle cry...”IT’S MAM!!!”

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The only advantage I can see in the American government going to war somewhere is maybe it will get its mind off of making war on white Americans for a while.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
If we really wanted to hurt Russia we'd return their Bolsheviks with a one way ticket.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Remsen
If we really wanted to hurt Russia we'd return their Bolsheviks with a one way ticket.

That's for sure. In fact, it was our sending our Bolsheviks (right out of the Lower East Side) there in the nineteen teens that caused the overthrow of the Russian people in the first place.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
No, considering this administration has pretty much f u c ked up everything they have touched so far. They in no way shape or form have the skill or capability to handle this situation. Not diplomatically and especially from a military standpoint. Our country is vulnerable right now and the world knows it.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Ukraine inherited much of the Soviet Union's nuclear arsenal and was stupid enough to give it to Russia. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

They did it on the basis of promises from the US, Britain - and Russia, that they would be protected from Russian aggression.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budapest_Memorandum_on_Security_Assurances

“The memorandum included security assurances against threats or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan.“

Now I get it. The agreement didn't have a clause about "or else, what?" Russia claimed it was void because Ukraine was now ruled by a different government. Neat, eh? The US sent a nasty note to the UN. 55 cent stamp. You lose, Ukraine. From now on, does anyone believe US security guarantees are worth the paper they're printed on?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
From what I remember at the time. When Crimea succeeded from Ukraine/was annexed by Russia upwards of 90% of Crimea residents were in favor of it. Which makes sense most of them are ethnic Russians and would rather have ties to a still world stage relevant Russia than backwater Ukraine. Russia didn’t go in and take over a chunk of territory against the will of the people. It was almost just the opposite with near full support of Crimea. The US just can’t stand to see succession..

I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
From what I remember at the time. When Crimea succeeded from Ukraine/was annexed by Russia upwards of 90% of Crimea residents were in favor of it. Which makes sense most of them are ethnic Russians and would rather have ties to a still world stage relevant Russia than backwater Ukraine. Russia didn’t go in and take over a chunk of territory against the will of the people. It was almost just the opposite with near full support of Crimea. The US just can’t stand to see succession..

So by your logic, my county should be allowed to secede and become part of Canada if we want?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JoeBob
We'll go in with our new battle cry...”IT’S MAM!!!”

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

So by your logic, my county should be allowed to secede and become part of Canada if we want?

I don’t have a problem with that.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Heck yes if that’s how your county votes.

Is this, or is this not, a free country?

A man gotta have his Tim Hortons, eh!

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
The State Dept wanted and wants missiles in Ukraine.

They overthrew the Pro East Ukrainian govt.

They organized the riots.

The Russians were in no hurry to lose thier only warm water port.

The Iranian pipeline needs to go through Syria. Iran and Assad don't see eye to eye.

Russian supports Assad.

Do we want another pipeline-oil war??

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Why would anybody who has knowledge of the American Revolution need to ask a question like this?

Especially now,...after the Bolsheviks have declared that Joe fuggin' Biden got 80 million votes in the Presidential election.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Should they legally IDK but its an apples to oranges comparison anyway. Realistically 90% of them wanted to and were mostly ethnic Russians to begin with living in a region that has at much of its history been part of Russia. I can’t say as though I’m outraged. I think most of it was spin on the US side to portray things in a way that it was not.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No, elections have consequences. Let the Dems own it. It'll just be one of many failures.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Here's how to send shiver down the spine of Russia.
Trump takes his duly elected place in the oval office. Sends biden, harris, obama, clintons, peolosi, shummer, the turtle, aoc, and a few others to Putin in one big pine box with a bullet between the eyes and lets him know he's next. Does us all a favor.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Precisely, except you meant to say seceded, not succeeded.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by GunGeek
Ha ha, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia, but only slightly less well-known is this: Never go in against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line - Vizzini

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/russia-invade-ukraine-000000688.html

Morally, I'd love to see the US and NATO intervene; but the problem isn't a moral one, it's a logistical one. You're not going to win a war against Russia, IN RUSSIA. It's literally in their front yard. Whereas the US will have to go 5,000 miles just to show up to the dance.
You are continuously out to prove what a dumfu c k you are every single time you post here. Congrats?

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

625 members (160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 64 invisible), 2,440 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,197
Posts18,524,088
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.