Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I'm all dressed up for church, bells on me toes.

I'll try to remember to pray for all the 'fire, and the world's woes.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
GB1

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
All you have to do is watch the Commies on this site attack me when I post scientific evidence that proves CV19 is a fraud.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
II can say honestly that my life has not changed at all. The only downside that can be mentioned is the social media is so negative. Think Greta Thunberg. A young thing out looking for problems. She really must work to avoid the good things in life. I bet her mother is a piece of work.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nothing different for me.

It think people were effected as much as they wanted to let it effect them.

I'd suppose if Iwas a TV watcher and had the news on all the time it might have had a different effect?

I guess last year around this time I was keeping more food in the house than normal for me, but that passed quickly.

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
What is hilarious is people that biotch about the Rona scam and then go get vaccinated 🤔😂

IC B2

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
If we don't hold China accountable for viral warfare, they will just unleash Covid 2.0.

After seeing how well 1.0 worked, this is a given.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by MM879
II can say honestly that my life has not changed at all. The only downside that can be mentioned is the social media is so negative. Think Greta Thunberg. A young thing out looking for problems. She really must work to avoid the good things in life. I bet her mother is a piece of work.

You must not have the same life as some of us. Were is your home port? We like to travel and some places the restrictions are unbelievable.

Life is good live it while you can.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
this might be a good thing that happened with this Covid B.S. maybe people in America will see the truth about these dang Liberals and election frauds wake up and take a stand for the good of America !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Riverc
IMO NO....They will never let this Covid crap go as long as people continue to bow down and do as told...It's going to be one variant after the other to keep the fear in the weak and the one's they have brainwashed.

Ending COVID definitely won't be done by the majority taking the vaccine, mark of the beast, whatever. It will end when people start ignoring their edicts and pushing back against them HARD.

You are correct about pushing back Hard.But from what I'm seeing from the people it's highly unlikely.They listen to all this we in this together and we need to come together crap and it's the right thing to do that are being pushed on them everyday.

What gets me is going to stores or anywhere many people are scared to enter a store without a mask on.Yet some will pull it down once inside.I call that being half ass,if you really don't want to wear a mask don't do it..I don't ever wear a mask in stores,if confronted i leave and do business where i don't have to...But that's not a problem many stores will not say anything.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It never has been the way it was and never will be over history’s trail. Change is the only constant.

Some evolutionary forces are more influential than others and have more significant impacts. Planet Earth is over populated with people at present. A plague or perhaps a medium small meteor might fix that. Or global nuclear war? How about a magnetic field flip? The only one of those four we have control of is war, and the others are on the way.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
If we don't hold China accountable for viral warfare, they will just unleash Covid 2.0.

I wonder if this isn’t the case with Brazil’s new strain?
Why Brazil? Payback for Brazils growing pro American stance and snubbing chinas coercion in their affairs.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No, The Sheeple have been thoroughly indoctrinated & The Tyrants are drunk with power that they will not willingly give up.

The ones not indoctrinated will continue to resist as possible, but will eventually succumb to the necessity of complying to get the certain required services.

The next "outbreak" will cement the changes forever...................half the country is still scared schitless to walk outside or drive in their car alone w/o a (useless) mask.

And are convinced that "the vaccine" will save them.

MM

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The Spanish flu was followed by the roaring 20's, people will get out and "socialize" like crazy when this is finally over. It'll be a decade of decadence.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by pete53
this might be a good thing that happened with this Covid B.S. maybe people in America will see the truth about these dang Liberals and election frauds wake up and take a stand for the good of America !

That’s adorable.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Riverc
IMO NO....They will never let this Covid crap go as long as people continue to bow down and do as told...It's going to be one variant after the other to keep the fear in the weak and the one's they have brainwashed.

Ending COVID definitely won't be done by the majority taking the vaccine, mark of the beast, whatever. It will end when people start ignoring their edicts and pushing back against them HARD.

I’d go so far as to say they don’t even need to push back hard. If people would just take off the damn mask and go about there lives that would be a big step in the right direction.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Yes, I know, I'm bring it up myself.

I'm so sick, and tired of all the, covid, this, covid that.

All the shutdowns! mad

rant over.

I think it's the plan that this causes a Great Reset, so the plan is that we will never go back to normal.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by ruffcutt

Why Brazil? Payback for Brazils growing pro American stance and snubbing chinas coercion in their affairs.

I believe the strain China released constantly mutates, and they knew this when they modified the virus. It will constantly change and will never go away. Vaccines are already a day late...

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
It will not be allowed to be

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Aside from some private sector stores still requiring masks, things seem pretty much the same for us around here as before Covid with the added benefit that my wife gets to work from home. Schools have been open for in-person attendance since last September. People who want to get a vaccine can get it and the ones who don't want it can pass. We got to take an in-state road trip last year while other states were discouraging visitors. Fortunately, there is some cool stuff to see and do here that already is quite socially distanced. The public health orders were a bit draconian, but there was pushback and disregard by many and some legislative action on that. We really don't have much to complain about.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Originally Posted by ruffcutt

I believe the strain China released constantly mutates, and they knew this when they modified the virus. It will constantly change and will never go away. Vaccines are already a day late...

All "Corona" viruses constantly mutate. It is not specific to one variant / strain.

The SARS-CoV-2 (CV19) is a 80% match to the original SARS-CoV virus.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12344mag, 55 invisible), 2,630 guests, and 1,340 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,631
Posts18,474,330
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.