Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cooper57m
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

The older you are, the more dangerous it is to get the shot do to a weaker immune system and health issues, and the shot causing a reaction that exacerbates the health issues.

Well imagine that, the smartest man on the Fire doesn't know - - - do/due.

resort to personal attacks via typos because you can't attack the content? FYI it doesn't do your argument any favors. Stick to the content if you want to truly win an argument. the caveat is if facts aren't on your side then attack on all fronts. your choice.

oh, and another thing, you capitalized "Fire", at least put an apostrophe in front of it to denote you shortened campfire. Just letting you know it makes your come back even weaker. I mean no malice, just trying to help you is all. Since you chose to pick apart the other guys spelling, you should at least get your grammar right when doing so. That brings up another point, is capitalizing a word a spelling error or grammatical one? I digress, but you know what I mean right? carry on. smile

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
GB1

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Your chance of dying from the vaccine is .000001%

You chance of dying from getting the rona over 50 is .25%

If it was me, I'd do the simple math. But if you want to risk choking to death while chitting in bed pan, just don't die crying like a little bich because you had a choice. My wife has been on the front line since the start of this chit, so those that think it's phony bullchit go volunteer to dump bed pans at your local covid ward. I'll give you a clue, it's not a happy place.

Wrong again.

The survival rate is 99.95% up to 70 years old with no comorbidities when you get the successful treatment protocol at first sign, and even people "with" comorbidities have a 99+% chance of survival if they get the successful protocol treatment at the very first sign of symptoms.

Your chance of dying from the virus is the same as dying from the shot as an elderly person, so why take the chance with the shot that is proving it kills people? laughable. I'll take my chance with the "proven" treatment protocol.

You want "data"? There's some more data for you.

The fact is the Medical-Industrial Complex has been murdering citizens for close to a year, by denying them proven medicine that could have saved their lives, so they could milk them of their money, and from the insurance coverage money, and the additional money the government is paying. Fact.

It's a Genocide, and honest doctors who have seen the real data about the shots, you want to know what one said?

He said, "My God, we are murdering these people".

Yeah.

And the people in the "know", know they are being murdered, because we have the hard scientific evidence that proves it.

I've been on the front line, before there was a front line in the USA. I've had access to the "true" facts before their was a front line here, and still do. That is why I know so many hard scientific true facts.

I stopped posting them this past year at the very beginning, because of the trolls here. Here lately, I've thrown a few facts out, because I couldn't sit back and see people not helped.

Off your meds again??

The fact you can't refute the scientific evidence, I have posted, says all anyone needs to know.
ETA: And you trolling me is "exactly" why I didn't waste my time here, all of last year, posting scientifically backed info as soon as it became known.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/12/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Aunt took second shot, died from stroke/brain bleed 3 days later. This was three weeks ago.
Dad had his second on Thursday before Easter, had a stroke on Easter Morning. Full disclosure, he had a massive stroke back in December and was recuperating very well. Dr told us very slim chance he’d have another.

Both parents got hyper defensive when I tried to talk to them, their minds were made up.
Grown adults, so their choice. I wouldn’t take that shot if they paid me $10,000. Serious as hell.
Politicians, big pharma and big tech all in a monetary threesome. What could go wrong?

Last edited by jackmountain; 04/12/21.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Damn jackmountain.

I am so very sorry. I truly mean this. I have tears in my eyes as I'm typing this.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sure seems that many that took the vaccine are being extremely defensive.

Insecurity and fear both cause it.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Aunt took second shot, died from stroke/brain bleed 3 days later. This was three weeks ago.
Dad had his second on Thursday before Easter, had a stroke on Easter Morning. Full disclosure, he had a massive stroke back in December and was recuperating very well. Dr told us very slim chance he’d have another.

Both parents got hyper defensive when I tried to talk to them, their minds were made up.
Grown adults, so their choice. I wouldn’t take that shot if they paid me $10,000. Serious as hell.
Politicians, big pharma and big tech all in a monetary threesome. What could go wrong?

Dayom. Sorry to hear of this.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Have a client who is late 40’s. One of the most creative thinking, intelligent and extremely healthy businessmen I’ve ever met. He hid for nearly 5 mos at a weekend home and told me the other day he finally got his shot and had never been so relieved in his life. Said he was scared to death he would catch the virus and die before he got it.

The media has done a great job manipulating fear. I’m absolutely blown away how many folks refuse to even consider the evidence.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Yes

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Sorry to hear that, there is no doubt the vaccine puts some stress on your body. Both my elderly parents got the vaccine without issue, and they are not without health problems.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
We know a 31 year old girl that is fighting for her life right now after taking the first shot. She was born with health issues and is lucky to be alive. But the China flu shot is to blame for this set back. Good, bad or otherwise I'm taking my chances hanging on the outside looking in for the time being.

I know more a few people who died of the rona, and couple that had serious maybe life long damage including brain damage. I'll take my chance I'm not one of .00000001% that have issues with the vaccine.

Why not take Selinium, Zinc Sulfate, D3 5000 IU, and Black Elderberry capsules?

If you get sick just take your weights worth of feed store horse or dog wormer Ivermectin for ten days. Get rid of worms and maybe some early cancer tumors too?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Set him back again, right when we were seeing so much improvement. No way to prove anything, and how many more are there? These two incidents won’t be reported or recorded by anyone, because no one wants to know the truth. It’s too [bleep] inconvenient for their story line.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

So sorry to hear that Jack .
Those damn murderers took your aunt's life and nearly killed your Dad too! Those pieces of trash that would raise a needle against your family makes me more than a little mad.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Johnson and Johnson is featured in this short video and the others. Here's a few that went public.
If anyone gets tired of Brighteon, its because most of these videos are banned from YouTube by Google.

https://www.brighteon.com/7173528c-4d1d-491a-a82a-df161d392963

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Set him back again, right when we were seeing so much improvement. No way to prove anything, and how many more are there? These two incidents won’t be reported or recorded by anyone, because no one wants to know the truth. It’s too [bleep] inconvenient for their story line.

Jackmountain, you can report it on the VAERS Govt site. Who knows if they report all, probably not.
https://vaers.hhs.gov/

You can also send your story here, where they are tracking the deaths around the world, and telling the complete story of many. Here you know it will get out. Write up a beautiful story for your aunt, and send it to them, possibly a picture too, if you choose to.

https://healthimpactnews.com/

"He is far from Stupid"

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Really sorry, that’s hitting close to home. Man.

FWIW, the “vaccine” industry, just from Covid will prove to be a $15b industry, that’s right out of the gate. And you know as well as I that there will be shots that continue annually to deal with the different strains/mutations, anyway, just follow the money. Pretty easy to see what’s happening.

Fact is people, and many good ones here, have drank the kool-aid and are now acting like sheep. It’s sad.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I'm so sorry JackMt.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston

I'm so sorry JackMt.

Same, here. Sorry to hear this JM

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
They’re manipulating the deaths and serious complications from the vaccine the same way they’re manipulating the Deaths from covid Stats. There’s absolutely no way to know what the reality is. One thing is for certain in my mind. There’s a LOT less people that died from Covid than was/is reported and a lot more people dying/having serious complications from the vaccines than is being reported.

Way too much $$ at stake to believe anything we’re being told.
Couple the obscene profits to be made, with a historically callously indifferent industry then add the protections against lawsuit afforded to them by the NCVIA act of 1986. What could possibly go wrong.

It’s hard to tell what the effects of this will be long term.

Last edited by jackmountain; 04/12/21.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

If it was me, I'd do the simple math. But if you want to risk choking to death while chitting in bed pan, just don't die crying like a little bich because you had a choice. My wife has been on the front line since the start of this chit, so those that think it's phony bullchit go volunteer to dump bed pans at your local covid ward. I'll give you a clue, it's not a happy place.

Wrong again.

The survival rate is 99.95% up to 70 years old with no comorbidities when you get the successful treatment protocol at first sign, and even people "with" comorbidities have a 99+% chance of survival if they get the successful protocol treatment at the very first sign of symptoms.

Your chance of dying from the virus is the same as dying from the shot as an elderly person, so why take the chance with the shot that is proving it kills people? laughable. I'll take my chance with the "proven" treatment protocol.

The fact is the Medical-Industrial Complex has been murdering citizens for close to a year, by denying them proven medicine that could have saved their lives, so they could milk them of their money, and from the insurance coverage money, and the additional money the government is paying. Fact.

It's a Genocide, and honest doctors who have seen the real data about the shots, you want to know what one said?

Yeah.

And the people in the "know", know they are being murdered, because we have the hard scientific evidence that proves it.

I've been on the front line, before there was a front line in the USA. I've had access to the "true" facts before their was a front line here, and still do. That is why I know so many hard scientific true facts.

I stopped posting them this past year at the very beginning, because of the trolls here. Here lately, I've thrown a few facts out, because I couldn't sit back and see people not helped.

Off your meds again??

The fact you can't refute the scientific evidence, I have posted, says all anyone needs to know.
ETA: And you trolling me is "exactly" why I didn't waste my time here, all of last year, posting scientifically backed info as soon as it became known.

Read, if you need help I know where you can get a copy of hooked on phonics

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Wrong again.

Yeah.

Off your meds again??

Read, if you need help I know where you can get a copy of hooked on phonics

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality

Don’t take this as a personal attack, because it’s not.
Do you believe the numbers of covid deaths being reported are legitimate?

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

134 members (260Remguy, 300_savage, 6MMWASP, 2ndwind, 673, 16 invisible), 1,699 guests, and 996 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,756
Posts18,476,374
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.