Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Except that he accidentally pulled the trigger of the revolver 3 times. He pulled over because he called his parents and told them what happened and they told him to pull over. They were on vacation and he was following them in his truck. They were pulling a camper. He was being pulled over for following too closely. They still have not released a motive, He has no criminal history and there was nothing illegal in the vehicle.
Other than a loaded firearm from a different state than the one he was in, which was obviously pointed at the officer. Stupid beyond belief might be the motive.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

From the link...

Following his parents’ truck, ostensibly pulled over for following too close. Shoots at Cop catches up to parents and tells them what he did over the phone. Pulls over at their instructions.

Autism?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Makes as much sense as anything else about it. Guy shoots a cop and then decides to pull over and surrender peacefully, it doesn't add up.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
He didn't just shoot at the cop, he shot the cop.

I gotta wonder how his parents didn't know that he had gotten pulled over and what happened next, before he told them.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Tough lady. Harder to work an AR with one hand. Some mags when fully loaded really need a good slap to seat properly. Another reason I leave my mags loaded light 1-2 rounds.

I wonder what the hell is wrong with people that makes them think its OK to shoot a cop just because they pulled them over. The media has dehumanized the police so much and made them all all out Tobe the enemy. You always hear leftists complaining about harmful rhetoric but they are the worst about spreading it. At the rate it's going expect more attacks on cops and soon there will be even more hate crimes against white people. Biden is working hard to dehumanize every Trump supporter.

Bb

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

I wonder what the hell is wrong with people that makes them think its OK to shoot a cop just because they pulled them over.

Bb

I doubt the guy was thinking rationally, but to your point, here’s a link on that same link posted. 17yo in Phoenix shoots at Cops with rifle from passing car.

https://www.12news.com/mobile/artic.../75-e25d0715-a2f8-4513-8aa2-7da6f641e0ba

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

I wonder what the hell is wrong with people that makes them think its OK to shoot a cop just because they pulled them over.

Bb

I doubt the guy was thinking rationally, but to your point, here’s a link on that same link posted. 17yo in Phoenix shoots at Cops with rifle from passing car.

https://www.12news.com/mobile/artic.../75-e25d0715-a2f8-4513-8aa2-7da6f641e0ba

Wow! An endless procession of identical siblings exited that car. How'd they all fit in there to start with?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by MOGC
Gotta realize it's gone in order to do that and I don't think she ever knew her AR wasn't ready to fight. Stressful situation, especially so with the parents pulling in behind her. If her attacker had pushed the fight instead of surrendering it may not have turned out as well.

The mag fell out when she bumped the mag release on the steering wheel while pulling the charging handle. She fumbled around a couple times trying to reach the mag but couldn't apparently. Also, she was having a hard time gripping anything with the left hand due to the injury. IMO, she really should have gotten another mag in the rifle but I suspect the adrenaline dump had her not thinking quite straight. I'm thinking that since the shooter was out of the vehicle with his hands up and no visible weapon, she figured him just seeing her rifle pointed at him would be enough to get him to comply. Having the old man walking up behind her was a bit sketchy. Seems to me though, that she did exceptionally well under the circumstances.

Gotta wonder what dough-boy was thinking. Pulled over for following too close and he attempts to murder a cop. Life in prison over a traffic infringement, dumbass...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lucky lady on several counts. Even though she had a major flub with the AR I think she did well under the circumstances.

Did the perps bullet hit her in the vest or hand? At first I thought glass was what got her hands.

Black Cows Matter!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

70 members (907brass, AKislander, 300_savage, Anaconda, 8 invisible), 1,556 guests, and 866 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,577
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.