-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mankind has survived for eons against all forms of viruses..... I think I will trust my immune system.... no way I am trusting these clowns and the vaccine.
Show me one successful corona virus vaccine...... just one

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jackmountain
They’re manipulating the deaths and serious complications from the vaccine the same way they’re manipulating the Deaths from covid Stats. There’s absolutely no way to know what the reality is. One thing is for certain in my mind. There’s a LOT less people that died from Covid than was/is reported and a lot more people dying/having serious complications from the vaccines than is being reported.

Way too much $$ at stake to believe anything we’re being told.
Couple the obscene profits to be made, with a historically callously indifferent industry then add the protections against lawsuit afforded to them by the NCVIA act of 1986. What could possibly go wrong.

It’s hard to tell what the effects of this will be long term.

Spot on, Jack. Sorry for your losses.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Read, if you need help I know where you can get a copy of hooked on phonics

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality

You mean the very “John Hopkins” hospital, and numerous others funded with taxpayer money, who REFUSE to conduct a trial on IVERMECTIN to prove it works, where the FDA would be FORCED to rescind the ILLEGAL Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) on the DEADLY SHOTS, and force them back to the trial protocols they bypassed ILLEGALLY, you dumb fugg.

You want me to believe that link is valid?

I have DIRECT ACCESS to the most truthful data in the world, where I’m a member on a private site, where people around the whole world, Virologists, Biologists, and Doctors have been contributing the hard scientific evidence. It is pouring out daily right now.

I have more knowledge than anyone here on what the WHOLE truth is. Why do you think ole DocRocket attacked me a few weeks back, in my thread exposing the dangers to the shots, and also ole dr. George? They didn’t want the TRUTH out, and ole DocRocket knows I know what I’m talking about, and is exactly why he didn’t attempt to directly refute the scientific evidence I was posting, he nibbled on the edges with his candy azz attempt, and I busted his azz in my rebuttle and after that, he wanted NO part of me.

Here, go read this posting in that thread I made, and it is more than obvious I don’t need anyone here giving me a link to what is going on. I’ve been months ahead of the information curve before it has hit the public domain.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...protein-design-is-a-failure#Post15949612

Go read the whole thread, and ignore the idiots trolling me. I dropped some vital links in there to help save lives here, and all I got in return was the mentally sick trolls here doing what they do best.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Your chance of dying from the vaccine is .000001%

You chance of dying from getting the rona over 50 is .25%

If it was me, I'd do the simple math. But if you want to risk choking to death while chitting in bed pan, just don't die crying like a little bich because you had a choice. My wife has been on the front line since the start of this chit, so those that think it's phony bullchit go volunteer to dump bed pans at your local covid ward. I'll give you a clue, it's not a happy place.

Wrong again.

The survival rate is 99.95% up to 70 years old with no comorbidities when you get the successful treatment protocol at first sign, and even people "with" comorbidities have a 99+% chance of survival if they get the successful protocol treatment at the very first sign of symptoms.

Your chance of dying from the virus is the same as dying from the shot as an elderly person, so why take the chance with the shot that is proving it kills people? laughable. I'll take my chance with the "proven" treatment protocol.

You want "data"? There's some more data for you.

The fact is the Medical-Industrial Complex has been murdering citizens for close to a year, by denying them proven medicine that could have saved their lives, so they could milk them of their money, and from the insurance coverage money, and the additional money the government is paying. Fact.

It's a Genocide, and honest doctors who have seen the real data about the shots, you want to know what one said?

He said, "My God, we are murdering these people".

Yeah.

And the people in the "know", know they are being murdered, because we have the hard scientific evidence that proves it.

I've been on the front line, before there was a front line in the USA. I've had access to the "true" facts before their was a front line here, and still do. That is why I know so many hard scientific true facts.

I stopped posting them this past year at the very beginning, because of the trolls here. Here lately, I've thrown a few facts out, because I couldn't sit back and see people not helped.

Off your meds again??

The fact you can't refute the scientific evidence, I have posted, says all anyone needs to know.
ETA: And you trolling me is "exactly" why I didn't waste my time here, all of last year, posting scientifically backed info as soon as it became known.

Don’t take this as a personal attack, because it’s not.
Do you believe the numbers of covid deaths being reported are legitimate?

No, I believe covid deaths are over reported and total cases are under counted by 3x-4x. For some people covid was the final straw coupled with other issues, so it’s a tough call. But you can average the data with other countries and get a ballpark number. Both that died in my family had issues, but covid was the final battle. Both would have probably lived a good while longer (years) without getting the Rona.

The other scary thing is brain damage that’s been under reported and not well understood. Younger healthier people getting areas of damage that can effect different aspects. All sorts of brain disease is 2x-3x more common in post covid patients. It’s statistically compelling number that will probably take years to understand.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You mean the very “John Hopkins” hospital, and numerous others funded with taxpayer money, who REFUSE to conduct a trial on IVERMECTIN to prove it works, where the FDA would be FORCED to rescind the ILLEGAL Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) on the DEADLY SHOTS, and force them back to the trial protocols they bypassed ILLEGALLY, you dumb fugg.

You want me to believe that link is valid?

I have DIRECT ACCESS to the most truthful data in the world, where I’m a member on a private site, where people around the whole world, Virologists, Biologists, and Doctors have been contributing the hard scientific evidence. It is pouring out daily right now.

I have more knowledge than anyone here on what the WHOLE truth is. Why do you think ole DocRocket attacked me a few weeks back, in my thread exposing the dangers to the shots, and also ole dr. George? They didn’t want the TRUTH out, and ole DocRocket knows I know what I’m talking about, and is exactly why he didn’t attempt to directly refute the scientific evidence I was posting, he nibbled on the edges with his candy azz attempt, and I busted his azz in my rebuttle and after that, he wanted NO part of me.

Here, go read this posting in that thread I made, and it is more than obvious I don’t need anyone here giving me a link to what is going on. I’ve been months ahead of the information curve before it has hit the public domain.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...protein-design-is-a-failure#Post15949612

Go read the whole thread, and ignore the idiots trolling me. I dropped some vital links in there to help save lives here, and all I got in return was the mentally sick trolls here doing what they do best.

You’re just one awesome mothrfugr!

Last edited by Stormin_Norman; 04/12/21.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
IC B2

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Esox357
2300 out of 400 millions global vaccines, thats like a rounding error.

There is no rational argument for not getting the shot based on available data.

No rational argument to get the shot either!

Nope. I have a deferred 2020 BC goat, elk and moose hunt this year (if allowed entry) that I am sure Canada will require vaccination evidence for entry. I am not giving up my deposit if they have such a requirement.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Your chance of dying from the vaccine is .000001%

You chance of dying from getting the rona over 50 is .25%

If it was me, I'd do the simple math. But if you want to risk choking to death while chitting in bed pan, just don't die crying like a little bich because you had a choice. My wife has been on the front line since the start of this chit, so those that think it's phony bullchit go volunteer to dump bed pans at your local covid ward. I'll give you a clue, it's not a happy place.

Wrong again.

The survival rate is 99.95% up to 70 years old with no comorbidities when you get the successful treatment protocol at first sign, and even people "with" comorbidities have a 99+% chance of survival if they get the successful protocol treatment at the very first sign of symptoms.

Your chance of dying from the virus is the same as dying from the shot as an elderly person, so why take the chance with the shot that is proving it kills people? laughable. I'll take my chance with the "proven" treatment protocol.

You want "data"? There's some more data for you.

The fact is the Medical-Industrial Complex has been murdering citizens for close to a year, by denying them proven medicine that could have saved their lives, so they could milk them of their money, and from the insurance coverage money, and the additional money the government is paying. Fact.

It's a Genocide, and honest doctors who have seen the real data about the shots, you want to know what one said?

He said, "My God, we are murdering these people".

Yeah.

And the people in the "know", know they are being murdered, because we have the hard scientific evidence that proves it.

I've been on the front line, before there was a front line in the USA. I've had access to the "true" facts before their was a front line here, and still do. That is why I know so many hard scientific true facts.

I stopped posting them this past year at the very beginning, because of the trolls here. Here lately, I've thrown a few facts out, because I couldn't sit back and see people not helped.

Off your meds again??

The fact you can't refute the scientific evidence, I have posted, says all anyone needs to know.
ETA: And you trolling me is "exactly" why I didn't waste my time here, all of last year, posting scientifically backed info as soon as it became known.

No, I believe covid deaths are over reported and total cases are under counted by 3x-4x. For some people covid was the final straw coupled with other issues, so it’s a tough call. But you can average the data with other countries and get a ballpark number. Both that died in my family had issues, but covid was the final battle. Both would have probably lived a good while longer (years) without getting the Rona.

The other scary thing is brain damage that’s been under reported and not well understood. Younger healthier people getting areas of damage that can effect different aspects. All sorts of brain disease is 2x-3x more common in post covid patients. It’s statistically compelling number that will probably take years to understand.

How about the damage done to the millions of children and young adults, developmentally, psychologically, emotionally and physically from being isolated for over an entire year? How about the effects that the financial devastation of jobs beings shut down for months on end is having on billions of families around the world?
There are fates worse than death.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by irfubar
Mankind has survived for eons against all forms of viruses..... I think I will trust my immune system.... no way I am trusting these clowns and the vaccine.

There's always been a huge bounty for that cure or effective vax. It's been like the allusive pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

There's only ways I've found to stave off those viruses is by using God- created remedies & cures. Since they are out of the fda/ftc jurisdiction and cannot be patented, the pharma companies can't make big $ from them. They are available to anyone at low cost or collection.

I don't always have a healthy immune system. I do get sick at times. IF I have on hand the proper herbs and nutrients, I can usually cure myself within hours by ingesting them and sleeping. They work with my body to do what vaccines only wish they could do. They work far better than the anti-virals as well. No harmful effects like the synthetics.

Is there anything special you do to boost your immune system when you come down with something?

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 04/12/21.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Jack, I know we've gotten cross, and it got out of hand, but I also know you're an intelligent guy from your writing ability, and do respect you. I know you're not attacking me here.

No, they are "not" legit. They are doing everything they can to suppress the true deaths, just like they turned up the CT (cycle count) on the PCR tests to create false positives to drive the fear all of last year. You're probably seeing only 10% of the true deaths in what we can gather from the government numbers around the world.

It is a Genocide, and ADE has a extremely high chance of happening, as it did with animals.

The "danger" we face is the "viral evasion" issue I've been discussing. It almost happened with the original non-sterilizing Polio vaccine (IPV), but another scientist caught the mistake and saved the world from what could have been a worldwide die-off by changing the design to sterilizing vaccine (OPV). You have to use a "sterilizing" vaccine when a virus is within the population and spreading. Once a virus is eliminated in a population, then it is OK to use a non-sterilizing vaccine, but not before. All of the scientists know this. The scientists releasing these non-sterilizing shots, while an active virus is in the population, when knowing the worldwide die-off that could have happened from the same with the first Polio vaccine, is hard evidence this is being done on purpose to kill millions.

World renowned Virologists and PhD Biologists have written governments asking for an immediate stop, and have been ignored.

I know it's hard to believe this, but these are the scientific facts.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/13/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Uh ... no.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

There's always been a huge bounty for that cure or effective vax. It's been like the allusive pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

There's only ways I've found to stave off those viruses is by using God- created remedies & cures. Since they are out of the fda/ftc jurisdiction and cannot be patented, the pharma companies can't make big $ from them. They are available to anyone at low cost or collection.

I don't always have a healthy immune system. I do get sick at times. IF I have on hand the proper herbs and nutrients, I can usually cure myself within hours by ingesting them and sleeping. They work with my body to do what vaccines only wish they could do. They work far better than the anti-virals as well. No harmful effects like the synthetics.

Is there anything special you do to boost your immune system when you come down with something?

Zinc, vitamin D & C

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Zinc, vitamin D & C

🙂👍

It's hard to get sick when you have enough of those. They do wonders.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by Esox357
2300 out of 400 millions global vaccines, thats like a rounding error.

There is no rational argument for not getting the shot based on available data.

No rational argument to get the shot either!

Nope. I have a deferred 2020 BC goat, elk and moose hunt this year (if allowed entry) that I am sure Canada will require vaccination evidence for entry. I am not giving up my deposit if they have such a requirement.

Holy Weiner -

Stop repeating your plight already, bonehead.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I know someone whose husband died from a hospital born Vancomycin resistant bacterial infection. His wife drank the last of some American Indian Tea that has medicinal properties. She didn't have any problems after that in spite of the extreme stress and contact.

I was a frequent visitor and got a serious case of fast a ting pneumonia. Thought I might die, but quickly got hold of two herbs and kicked it. Thank God.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 04/12/21.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Zinc, vitamin D & C

You need VIT D3, not D.

If you eat plenty of meat, you'll get enough zinc in your system.

You also need to take quercetin. This gets the zinc into the cells and kills the virus.

You can get your D3 from 30 minutes of direct sun exposure, which is better. No hat to get on your face, and short sleeve shirt to let your arms and hands absorb the sun rays.

"He is far from Stupid"

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Iceland

Covid Deaths: 29

By vax injection: 23

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by add
Iceland

Covid Deaths: 29

By vax injection: 23

I was told,

At least they didn't die of covid!! That would be worse.

🤔😄

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm with you. I'm pretty good at throwing off viruses. 99% per cent survival is good enough for me.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
M
MLC Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Any politician who thinks they can fight the evil that has consumed the government is delusional or lying. There is no political solution.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
Winston Church
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Zinc, vitamin D & C

You need VIT D3, not D.

If you eat plenty of meat, you'll get enough zinc in your system.

You also need to take quercetin. This gets the zinc into the cells and kills the virus.

You can get your D3 from 30 minutes of direct sun exposure, which is better. No hat to get on your face, and short sleeve shirt to let your arms and hands absorb the sun rays.

Yep D3 and zinc prn..... and Vitamin C daily

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

139 members (1_deuce, 673, 2500HD, 300_savage, 22 invisible), 1,746 guests, and 1,047 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,650
Posts18,512,626
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.