Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Now, I don't have access to any of them double secret websites where you can get to the real truth but covid cases are down amongst the elderly and they are saying its because they are getting vaccinated. Now again, probably can't trust that info because it didn't come from the double secret websites with the secret handshakes and all. Something else people who end up in the hospital on ventilators have in common is that most of them are fat. Just something to think about when considering whether or not to get the vaccine. If you are a porker and have to wear slip on shoes because you past out the last time you had to tie shoelaces, you might want to consider the vaccine.

What the ventilated people have in common is that the doctors are fat cats. They get substantial fedrl bounty from ventilating helpless people's lungs with extra holes or by using the recommended pressure from the WHO and bursting their lungs.

As one camp fire member who knows to another, protect your family from those damnable places. Do your homework and watch my videos. I'll make it easy.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-that-you-better-watch-this#Post15982079

You're a smart man. We have different opinions from different experiences and information sources. I don't expect everyone to agree. It's important that we are all informed after losing so many rights this past year. I'm just trying to save lives after losing loved ones to this medical tyranny.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 04/13/21.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
I guess I'm screwed. Just got back from taking my first Moderna shot. eek

Tick, tick, tick, your countdown clock has started. The smartest man on the Fire won't tell us how long we all got. I'm dying to find out.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by yukon254
Hope this guy is wrong for all our sakes. His credentials are top shelf.

https://urgentactnow.com/genocide/

I haven't seen a website look that bad since 1998

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by cooper57m

Tick, tick, tick, your countdown clock has started. The smartest man on the Fire won't tell us how long we all got. I'm dying to find out.

I'll let you guys know if I die.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

I'll let you guys know if I die.

Me too.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why can't you tell us sheeple how long we have to live? Is it because if you were to give us a time frame and when that time passes and we are still here that you don't want to be held accountable for your nonsense? Why are you concerned if us sheeple become super-spreaders? You know how to protect yourself and family. You got vitamins and horsey drugs.
Who knows when or if? More power to you if want the "vaccine". Some of us aren't willing to risk being a Guinea Pig. You may or may not have opened yourself up to illness or even fatal consequences. Time will tell. For me, I'll take my chances with my own immune system. I wish everybody would and we could quit this quarantine of the healthy foolishness.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Wow! Poor choice of words! I sincerely hope you are not “dying to find out”.

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
You know, I have dear friends who choose not to take the vaccine and that's their prerogative. I have no problem with anyone who chooses not to take the vaccine. You do you. But - - - I do have an issue with those who push their agenda or have an undo interest in what I or other adults choose to do regarding our health. I have no problem with someone saying "I won't take the vaccine." I do have a problem with those who say that I shouldn't take it, or, who spread some wacky (in my humble opinion) conspiracy theory of planned genocide, or, who say or imply that they are the only one who really knows what's going on. .

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life

Wow! Poor choice of words! I sincerely hope you are not “dying to find out”.

Thanks but those words were carefully and purposely chosen; very tongue in cheek.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Pick your poison, but this covid is no joke. Just because you live though something doesn't mean it's not a nightmare you'd rather skip.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Cases and deaths magically began falling as soon as Biden took office in January. Hardly anyone had been given the shots at that time but some sort of herd immunity was already taking place , unless it was predetermined that it would happen once he took office, There was also a massive reopening of society in a lot of states at the same times cases and deaths were cascading down. Pretty sad when you can’t believe anyone about any of this horse chit! Graphs to support my above statements

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Well, which is it? Have the cases recently been under-reported to make Biden look good, or, have the cases continued to be over-reported to keep us in COVID bondage? It's hard for many of us to keep track of which wacky theories are currently in vogue.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, which is it? Have the cases recently been under-reported to make Biden look good, or, have the cases continued to be over-reported to keep us in COVID bondage? It's hard for many of us to keep track of which wacky theories are currently in vogue.

Who knows, but it’s the same people that have been lying to us the whole time that are telling us to get the vaccine.

[bleep] that vaccine.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm

WA state has never got up to 2017 deaths with Covid.

How to create a hoax:
1) Make something ordinary seem special
2) Make something imaginary seem real.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

They love the power and don’t want to relinquish it, gotta keep people scared! Just keep moving the goal post to keep the fear alive!

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Fear mongering is one of the main tenets of mind control. Control the minds of people, you can also control their actions and obtain obedience

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Get it if you want, don't if you don't.
Do what you think is best.
Either way, stfu.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That was clearly the theme on Easter, Biden mentioned COVID 19 like 9 times in his Easter speech but never mentioned JC. Can’t let up on the fear pandering no matter what.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Backroads
Get it if you want, don't if you don't.
Do what you think is best.
Either way, stfu.

Probably the best course of action.
Most people are firmly on one side or the other and won’t be swayed no matter the “evidence” presented from either side.

I could care less if anyone takes the vaccine, unfortunately their side seems hell bent on forcing me to take it.
Which makes me ever more certain that I won’t take it.
Leave me the [bleep] alone and I’ll reciprocate. Simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Pick your poison, but this covid is no joke. Just because you live though something doesn't mean it's not a nightmare you'd rather skip.

I lost most of archery season, then my hunting partner lost a big chunk of rifle season last year. So there's that to consider. Personally I'd rather get colonoscopy than go through the rona chit again.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

472 members (204guy, 1moredeer, 160user, 06hunter59, 1Longbow, 1936M71, 57 invisible), 2,669 guests, and 1,274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,238
Posts18,485,807
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.