Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 23 24
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
And she is gone. And the police chief as well.

The Minnesota cop who shot and killed a black man after mistakenly grabbing her gun instead of her Taser resigned Tuesday, saying “it’s in the best interest of the community.”

News of Kimberly Potters’ resignation came as Brooklyn Center Mayor Mike Elliott announced that the city’s police chief, Tim Gannon, also stepped down Tuesday.

“I have loved every minute of being a police officer and serving this community to the best of my ability,” cop Kimberly Potter said in a statement, according to twincities.com.

“But I believe it is in the best interest of the community, the department, and my fellow officers if I resign immediately,” she wrote.

Even Money says the next Chief will be Black.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Last thought that went through his head..."didn't know a Taser made you sleepy??"

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
A case of the Liberals eating their own.
This gal is an Affirmative Action police officer. Obviously, unfit for the job. Yet she had worked there for 25 years and nobody said anything. Just like with the unfit female paramedics that I was stuck with at the EMS.

Feminists and Liberals in DC and New York had decreed that the female was equal to the man in any endeavour. And of course, she deserves the same pay as any man. Nobody dare question it.

In her Moment of Truth she failed in spectacular fashion.

I just read a report that felony charges will be filed on her tomorrow.

A week ago, if they had done a news story on this officer, she would have been held up as a wonderful example of how great it was to have female police officers.
A week ago, they well could have put her on the front page of the New York Times, a poster girl for feminism.

And now, to bow down to the Libs in the DA office and to Black Lives Matter, she will be up S*** Creek. She will spend years, and tens of thousands of dollars defending a felony case. She will be lucky to stay out of jail.

Pushed into a job that she was unfit for, by the Libs and Feminists, and now, destroyed by those same forces. Liberals eating their own.

https://kstp.com/minnesota-news/bro...in-daunte-wright-shooting-death/6074030/

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by cv540
Here's a thought. If Minnesota was a Constitutional Carry state, Wright wouldn't have had a warrant for carrying a pistol without a permit, and the entire scenario would have been avoided. Their nonsense gun law got him killed as much as his actions in resisting arrest.

Looks like it was a robbery warrant

Last edited by Sharpshooter97; 04/14/21.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Sharpshooter97
Originally Posted by cv540
Here's a thought. If Minnesota was a Constitutional Carry state, Wright wouldn't have had a warrant for carrying a pistol without a permit, and the entire scenario would have been avoided. Their nonsense gun law got him killed as much as his actions in resisting arrest.

Bingo

Weren’t the dead guy 20 years old? Don’t you have to be 21 to be in possession of a handgun?

Failure to appear on a marijuana possession as the family’s lawyer said seems more likely.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102

The Minnesota cop who shot and killed a black man after mistakenly grabbing her gun instead of her Taser resigned Tuesday, saying “it’s in the best interest of the community.”

News of Kimberly Potters’ resignation came as Brooklyn Center Mayor Mike Elliott announced that the city’s police chief, Tim Gannon, also stepped down Tuesday.

“I have loved every minute of being a police officer and serving this community to the best of my ability,” cop Kimberly Potter said in a statement, according to twincities.com.

“But I believe it is in the best interest of the community, the department, and my fellow officers if I resign immediately,” she wrote.

Given.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A case of the Liberals eating their own.
This gal is an Affirmative Action police officer. Obviously, unfit for the job. Yet she had worked there for 25 years and nobody said anything. Just like with the unfit female paramedics that I was stuck with at the EMS.

Feminists and Liberals in DC and New York had decreed that the female was equal to the man in any endeavour. And of course, she deserves the same pay as any man. Nobody dare question it.

In her Moment of Truth she failed in spectacular fashion.

I just read a report that felony charges will be filed on her tomorrow.

A week ago, if they had done a news story on this officer, she would have been held up as a wonderful example of how great it was to have female police officers.
A week ago, they well could have put her on the front page of the New York Times, a poster girl for feminism.

And now, to bow down to the Libs in the DA office and to Black Lives Matter, she will be up S*** Creek. She will spend years, and tens of thousands of dollars defending a felony case. She will be lucky to stay out of jail.

Pushed into a job that she was unfit for, by the Libs and Feminists, and now, destroyed by those same forces. Liberals eating their own.

https://kstp.com/minnesota-news/bro...in-daunte-wright-shooting-death/6074030/

I don't know how they're going to get felony out of that.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
From another site, seems a solid breakdown (punctuation aside)...

1 - They pulled the perp over for expired plates ... joggers be dumb like that.

2 - The primary officer has the perp out of the car and is in the process of cuffing him. Retard Cvnt starts babbling about an open warrant BEFORE CUFFS ARE ON.

3 - Perp starts tensing up, primary is trying to talk him down, RC *inserts herself into the physical situation*

4 - Because RC is moving in, primary releases his grip on the right arm and moves off to the perp's left.

5 - RC utterly and completely fails to secure the right arm in any way.

6 - Perp dives for the driver's seat ( which would have been impossible had the right arm been secured ), primary attempts to fully engage in grappling again.

7 - RC circles around the back of primary moving to his left, DRAWS HER SERVICE PISTOL, and starts threatening to taze.

8 - Primary, naturally not wanting to be holding onto perp when he gets tazed, releases.

9 - RC now makes good on her threat to deploy her tazer ... which for some reason is firing bullets ... probably because it's a gun.

10 - Perp drives off leaking, crashes and dies not long after.

11 - Stupid RC drops her service pistol in the middle of the street, because that's how you insure there's no accidental drop fire discharge.

At NO POINT in this interaction did the RC do ANYTHING other than obstruct and interfere and foul the efforts of the primary officer, sure glad we got those federal diversity points though.

Jogger shouldn't have tried to run for it, that was pretty stupid as well.

Do I actually have to say it?

Joggers gonna jog, it's what they do.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I have a big Hummmmmmmmmmmmm?----- in the back of my mind.

She was said to carry her tazer on the left side of her duty belt and her pistol on the right side -------and had carried the pistol on the right side for 25 years.

And she "made a mistake" thinking her pistol was a tazer?

If she was just one of us lowly detestable citizens, and just as an example, was trying to get a known car thief out of her car who was in the very act of stealing it---- but then "mistook" a pistol for a Tazer, would she not be charged (just as any of us would be) with murder? Would our mistake be ANY excuse at all to a judge or prosecutor, or even a defense attorney?

But "police" is the new title of nobility, and bestows a higher more protected classification and status to those employed as such. Why is that?

The clause in our Constitution about not allowing "titles of nobility" is NOT about the words "king", "earl", "lord", "baron". "duke" or any other specifically but about the fact that titles bestow a double standard of justice.. Yet very few today study the history of our constitution anymore, and understand why things were written into it. It's the double standard that is unlawful, not the words per se.

Today we see several classes of people that are automatically "less guilty" or even 100% above the law, (politicians for the most part) and THAT my friends is why that clause was written into our highest law.
If you think real education is too time consuming or expensive, you can always try ignorance. Seems very common today.

Last edited by szihn; 04/13/21.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
black or hispanic lesbian

IC B3

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
She was blatantly incompetent in this incursion.

What is your point?

Originally Posted by szihn
I have a big Hummmmmmmmmmmmm?----- in the back of my mind.

She was said to carry her tazer on the left side of her duty belt and her pistol on the right side -------and had carried the pistol on the right side for 25 years.

And she "made a mistake" thinking her pistol was a tazer?

If she was just one of us lowly detestable citizens and just as an example, was trying to get a known car thief out of our car in the very act of steeling it---- but then "mistook" a pistol for a Tazer, would she not be charged just as any of us would be with murder? Would our mistake be ANY excuse at all?

But "police" is the new title of nobility, and bestows a higher more protected classification and status to those employed as such. Why is that?

The clause in our Constitution about not allowing "titles of nobility" is NOT about the words "king", "earl", "lord", "baron". "duke" or any other specifically but about the fact that titles bestow a double standard of justice.. Yet very few today study the history of our constitution anymore, and understand why things were written into it. It's the double standard that is unlawful, not the words per se.

Today we see several classes of people that are "less guilty" or even 100% above the law, and THAT my friends is why that clause was written into our highest law.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mistake or not, the lady should do some real time. It's way to late to say "oops" when one had launched a bullet.

1Minute
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ribka

Maybe, but the “black” community has just about as much hatred for the Hispanics as they do for The Crackers.

Might not be such a good idea.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by ribka

Maybe, but the “black” community has just about as much hatred for the Hispanics as they do for The Crackers.

Might not be such a good idea.

Blacks shoot each other, at rates way above what whites and Hispanics combined do !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
https://www.twincities.com/2021/04/14/daunte-wright-officer-charged-kim-potter-mn-brooklyn-center/

Second degree manslaughter. She is facing 10 years in prison. She is going to shell out $100 grand in legal expenses an maybe more.
There is a very good chance that she is going to the Pen because to me, it looks like she is guilty of manslaughter.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Folks if ol'Daunte complies he's not shot. Yes she made a mistake but we don't put mistake makers in prison. Personally I hope she walks.

Bangflop! another skinning job due to .260 and proper shot placement.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Traditionally police liked to hire a big strong man for a policeman. Libs whined so they started hiring girls. Girl gets in a confrontation that 2 men could have physically handled easily. Girl panics and shoots him. Liberals are stupid.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
No mistake was made. A vehicle moved in stop. Game on. Empty clip.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Almost seems like people wanna get shot nowadays.....idiots. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

T
Tarquin Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
https://www.twincities.com/2021/04/14/daunte-wright-officer-charged-kim-potter-mn-brooklyn-center/

Second degree manslaughter. She is facing 10 years in prison. She is going to shell out $100 grand in legal expenses an maybe more.
There is a very good chance that she is going to the Pen because to me, it looks like she is guilty of manslaughter.

The union will provide a lawyer for her, as they should. The Ethiopian immigrant Minnesota cop who shot the white Australian gal got 10 years for the same crime. What is it with Minnesota cops? All the so-called "bad cop" action is coming from Minnesota. Is the whole state poorly trained? Big difference between this case and the Ethiopian immigrant cop shooting though is that in this most recent incident, the guy resisted arrest and tried to flee. That fact should impact sentencing favorably for the female cop.

Last edited by Tarquin; 04/14/21.

Tarquin
Page 5 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

83 members (358wsm, 2500HD, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 13 invisible), 1,533 guests, and 888 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,242
Posts18,485,921
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.