-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

All of which is posted on the ‘Fire about the state of politics and culture is really just describing present-day symptoms. What is the disease?

I highly recommend Francis Schaefer’s ten-part series, “How Then Should We Live?” Its on Amazon and though produced in the late 70”s, I believe, production is very good and the message timeless.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by JamesJr

As long as the Left can "feel good" about something, they think all is well. The thing is, and this is something that many on here just don't get, but we on the Right have become a minority in this country. Biden didn't really have to cheat to win, as he has the numbers on his side. Ordinarily, many of the Leftists simply are too lazy to get out and vote, but in the last election they all voted......at least once, and some more than that.

Dude, be careful with talk like that! People will think you don't believe that it was all Dominion and clandestine trucks slipping in fake ballots at 2:12am on election night or state GOP officials that are bought off by the Puppet masters (whoever they may be). It could never be as simple as you suggest! I worry you will be soon cancelled! wink
And you are saying those things didn't happen?? Have you gone over to the dark side?

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD
And you are saying those things didn't happen?? Have you gone over to the dark side?

No, no, haven't gone to the Dark Side and I'm sure not happy about those implications. I do want everybody not to ignore that the Dems kicked our asses in the quasi-legit arena too. In other words, not only did they out cheat us, they out worked us in key states. It's one thing to accept we just got cheated, but another to know we got outworked too it took both to get Biden in. If we couldn't prevent the cheat, there was no reason the GOP couldn't have worked to get out the Trump vote just as vigorously as the Dems. I have a problem letting that slide.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Anybody who believes that Biden got 80,000,000 legitimate votes is a special kind of idiot.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Anybody who believes that Biden got 80,000,000 legitimate votes is a special kind of idiot.

In spades.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

No, no, haven't gone to the Dark Side and I'm sure not happy about those implications. I do want everybody not to ignore that the Dems kicked our asses in the quasi-legit arena too. In other words, not only did they out cheat us, they out worked us in key states. It's one thing to accept we just got cheated, but another to know we got outworked too it took both to get Biden in. If we couldn't prevent the cheat, there was no reason the GOP couldn't have worked to get out the Trump vote just as vigorously as the Dems. I have a problem letting that slide.
I don't know that they did outwork us. Trump certainly did his part and was flying all over the country to take his message to packed houses everywhere. The mail in ballots turned the tide and never should have been allowed. That they were should have painted a target on the back of every judge that accepted them in any capacity and under any premise. If we don't take this country back in the next few months it will be lost forever. There will be no 2022 election. At least none that will not be rigged to the hilt and impossible to win except for lieberal demoncraps from the pit of Hell.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

It’s official.

You’re retarded.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

In spades.

100%

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The Florida Troll farm seems to have a reading comprehension problem. Miss quotes me like CNN and Trump.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Florida Troll farm seems to have a reading comprehension problem. Miss quotes me like CNN and Trump.

That particular farm has more than a reading comprehension problem. If it was a real farm, it would have gone bankrupt years ago.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

What did I misquote?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

That particular farm has more than a reading comprehension problem. If it was a real farm, it would have gone bankrupt years ago.

You don’t really consider yourself a farmer, do you?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

In spades.

That’s racist.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

What a lot of people don’t know, or forget, is that a lot of “evangelical Christians” didn’t vote or crossed over and voted for Biden because of Trump’s crassness, crudités, affairs, multiple marriages, name-calling tweets, etc. John Piper of Minneapolis was one such leader.

Apparently they didn’t know of Biden’s lie-telling, self-aggrandizement, personal and family enrichment schemes, plagiarizing, and about forty years of flip-flopping on the issues, and now dementia. And then there is the last four years of observing the Left’s coup attempt. And then there is the Left’s “platform”.

And now they are surprised at the direction Biden and the Left have gone in and what they have done in just three months.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

As long as the Left can "feel good" about something, they think all is well. The thing is, and this is something that many on here just don't get, but we on the Right have become a minority in this country. Biden didn't really have to cheat to win, as he has the numbers on his side. Ordinarily, many of the Leftists simply are too lazy to get out and vote, but in the last election they all voted......at least once, and some more than that.

Dude, be careful with talk like that! People will think you don't believe that it was all Dominion and clandestine trucks slipping in fake ballots at 2:12am on election night or state GOP officials that are bought off by the Puppet masters (whoever they may be). It could never be as simple as you suggest! I worry you will be soon cancelled! wink

The last thing I worry about is what people think, on here or anywhere else, for that matter. That's one of the perks of old age.

And being a total dumb fugk.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

What a lot of people don’t know, or forget, is that a lot of “evangelical Christians” didn’t vote or crossed over and voted for Biden because of Trump’s crassness, crudités, affairs, multiple marriages, name-calling tweets, etc. John Piper of Minneapolis was one such leader.

Apparently they didn’t know of Biden’s lie-telling, self-aggrandizement, personal and family enrichment schemes, plagiarizing, and about forty years of flip-flopping on the issues, and now dementia. And then there is the last four years of observing the Left’s coup attempt. And then there is the Left’s “platform”.

And now they are surprised at the direction Biden and the Left have gone in and what they have done in just three months.

I don’t believe Christians “crossed over to Biden” at all! The election was full fledged fraud! Trump won in a landslide, but there was enough fraud that they stole the election.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Yes...but a lot of white Christians are dumber'n dog schit.

I am MAGA.
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Yes...but a lot of white Christians are dumber'n dog schit.

I have to agree with you on that 100%!👍

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Did I say there wasn’t fraud? Did I say “all”?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

Biden did not win that election.

No way. No how.

Did not happen.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (12344mag, 222Sako, 160user, 240NMC, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 63 invisible), 2,301 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,288
Posts18,486,906
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.