Page 3 of 67 1 2 3 4 5 66 67
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by NVhntr
What's interesting to me is how many of the big, bad tough guys here who poo poo'd the Woo floo ran right out to get vaccinated as quick as they could. Now they try to run down the ones warning the vaccine is bad to try to comfort themselves into believing the vaccine is safe and ain't gonna rot their tiny brains. LMAO

Hey Blackie, how's it hangin'!
We can't help it, our brains are rotted.
Hangin to the right and gettin a little chafed from rubbing on my ankle all day. If the woo floo is just another cold and nothing to worry about, how come so many here got vaccinated as quick as they could ?

Fear .......

It's a powerful thing when you face your own mortality.
Whether real and in your face.
Or the anticipation of fear and the unknowns.

Some have never had fear in their life.

Self preservation is a basic human instinct which also has alot to do with it.

Cant blame people for instinctive behavior, some can overcome instictive behaviors.
Most can't.

Fight or flight type of thing also.
Flight usually wins unless one has been conditioned not too.

Last edited by renegade50; 04/15/21.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Photographic proof of the conspiracy

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
What's interesting to me is how many of the big, bad tough guys here who poo poo'd the Woo floo ran right out to get vaccinated as quick as they could. Now they try to run down the ones warning the vaccine is bad to try to comfort themselves into believing the vaccine is safe and ain't gonna rot their tiny brains. LMAO

Hangin to the right and gettin a little chafed from rubbing on my ankle all day. If the woo floo is just another cold and nothing to worry about, how come so many here got vaccinated as quick as they could ?

Frankly, I don't give a schidt who gets vaccinated and who doesn't.
I'm just getting sick of the rabid idiots who think others can't decide for themselves and need to be educated by the self appointed "experts".
ElkSlayer91 and Happy Camper chiefly.
Give it a fuggin' rest!

Yeah, I don't really care either. It is kinda funny how many got vaccinated against a virus they said for months was nothing to worry about and no more dangerous than the common cold though.

NVhntr Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Photographic proof of the conspiracy

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

ElkSlayer must have provided that "proof" to you.

He looks just about like I figured he did.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by renegade50

Fear .......

Cant blame people for instinctive behavior, some can overcome instictive behaviors.
Most can't.

Come on. They ain't a skeered of no China flu. They've said so repeatedly right here for the past year.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Fear .......

Most can't.

Your post covers a world more than that only concerned with the Covid.

Succinctly put.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Fear .......

Most can't.

Your post covers a world more than that only concerned with the Covid.

Succinctly put.
Some of them beat their chests so hard while proclaiming it was just a political hoax and nothing to worry about that they now have D cup tits protruding from their backs on both sides of the yellow stripe.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I’d drink a beer whiskey with him.

I'd storm a hill to kick commies azzes right beside you, and drink a whiskey with you too.

Awwwww, that's sweet!

Send pictures, please, Jackmountain??

Best buddies!!!!

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I’d drink a beer whiskey with him.

I'd storm a hill to kick commies azzes right beside you, and drink a whiskey with you too.

My guess is you wore a Boy Scout uniform to school and constantly got your ass kicked and lunch money taken when you were a kid. Storm a hill? TFF

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I'm just getting sick of the rabid idiots who think others can't decide for themselves and need to be educated by the self appointed "experts".
Give it a fuggin' rest!

When you can't "refute" the irrefutable scientific evidence I produce, that "makes" me an expert, especially when I can write multiples of thousands of words from my own knowledge on the topic. That means I don't need google, being it's difficult for you to comprehend that fact.

Why do you have a problem with people trying to save lives?

That speaks volumes about your mental state.....

I guaran-damn-tee you people are having major regrets for getting the shots after reading the evidence I posted.

I didn't load this site with hard evidence to save lives, because of mentally deranged trolls like you.

You have blood on your hands troll, because I know I could've saved lives, and family members.

You starting this troll thread, to fill the huge void you have in your miserable life, is why, again, I did not waste my time this past year here posting information as soon as it became known, and I'm on the forefront of receiving the info as it comes out. I made a long post in DocRocket's thread he posted in March of last year, 2020, to help people, so the proof is there of the time I made an effort to help you people. The trolling continued, and I said screw you people, you can die. And I watched all year long, and witnessed nobody was posting anywhere close to the knowledge I had and knew that could have helped people. Sad, people, or I should state, trolls like you forced that decision.

I've been posting lately to warn people, because I'm a CHRISTIAN, and wanted to help, even with the BS you mentally deranged trolls have created here. I knew I could help some good people here that only read and don't post or the ones who are good people, but don't get into the BS here. Others like you who constantly troll me can die as far as I'm concerned, and you will when ADE or immuno-diseases kick your azz from your DNA being altered. I have the scientific evidence it will, that just came out a few days ago. Did you watch the three videos I posted today yet, that prove I know what I'm talking about, no you haven't. Speaks volumes......

You're an extremely low idiot, Low I.Q. idiot. You're nothing but Pixels on a screen to me, nothing more. You're not even human to me.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

IC B3

NVhntr Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Yep, Elky and H.C.
A horse fly is less irritating.....and more intelligent.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
NVhntr Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Give it a fuggin' rest!

When you can't "refute" the irrefutable scientific evidence I produce, that "makes" me an expert, especially when I can write multiples of thousands of words from my own knowledge on the topic. That means I don't need google, being it's difficult for you to comprehend that fact.

Why do you have a problem with people trying to save lives?

That speaks volumes about your mental state.....

I guaran-damn-tee you people are having major regrets for getting the shots after reading the evidence I posted.

I didn't load this site with hard evidence to save lives, because of mentally deranged trolls like you.

You have blood on your hands troll, because I know I could've saved lives, and family members.

You starting this troll thread, to fill the huge void you have in your miserable life, is why, again, I did not waste my time this past year here posting information as soon as it became known, and I'm on the forefront of receiving the info as it comes out. I made a long post in DocRocket's thread he posted in March of last year, 2020, to help people, so the proof is there of the time I made an effort to help you people. The trolling continued, and I said screw you people, you can die. And I watched all year long, and witnessed nobody was posting anywhere close to the knowledge I had and knew that could have helped people. Sad, people, or I should state, trolls like you forced that decision.

I've been posting lately to warn people, because I'm a CHRISTIAN, and wanted to help, even with the BS you mentally deranged trolls have created here. I knew I could help some good people here that only read and don't post or the ones who are good people, but don't get into the BS here. Others like you who constantly troll me can die as far as I'm concerned, and you will when ADE or immuno-diseases kick your azz from your DNA being altered. I have the scientific evidence it will, that just came out a few days ago. Did you watch the three videos I posted today yet, that prove I know what I'm talking about, no you haven't. Speaks volumes......

You're an extremely low idiot, Low I.Q. idiot. You're nothing but Pixels on a screen to me, nothing more. You're not even human to me.

You do realize how you come across, right?
I mean cause you're so smart and all.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
You do realize how you come across, right?
I mean cause you're so smart and all.

I post facts, backed up with scientific evidence, and you think by doing such, that comes across, how, bad?

You really think an idiot like you, with your shallow attempts at humiliating me, what, make me feel guilty, or whatever the hell your mentally sick mind is attempting to create in your spaced skull you obviously have?

I am smart, and it's more than obvious you're jealous over that fact, and your stupidity you post proves it, as you troll on big man.

Like I stated before, you're nothing but a troll, a pathetic mentally deranged individual.

"He is far from Stupid"

NVhntr Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I am smart, and it's more than obvious you're jealous.

My god, you are smart.

This jealousy is eating me up something fierce.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
[quote=ElkSlayer91

I am smart,l.[/quote]

Not that line again? What, the 20th time?TFF

NVhntr Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Legend in his own mind.

I wonder if he knew what a Cockwomble was?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by callnum
[quote=ElkSlayer91

I am smart,l.

Not that line again? What, the 20th time?TFF
[/quote]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Look at this drunk sumbitch ^^^^^^^^^^. He's so polluted he can't even post a quote right, without screwing it all up.

Fk'ing worthless piece of schit of a human being. Most likely living off welfare money. He surely has never demonstrated he is even qualified to be a walmart greeter.

Are you having fun smokepole, on your sock puppet account? You slobbering drunk tonight?

"He is far from Stupid"

NVhntr Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
It looks to me about like the "quote" you have in your sig line smarty.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
You people want to prove to yourself what a Low I.Q. idiot looks like? Go to the main hunterscampfire forum, and click the "all" on this thread, and scan over quickly all of NVhntr's posts in these pages, and you'll see what Low I.Q. is.

You good people on here know what I'm capable of posting. Look at this clown. He can't string more than 20 words together hardly. Sad, this is what the country has evolved into, pitiful sumbitches on an internet forum seeking to find their backbone.

NVhntr, extreme far left side of the bell curve, polar opposite from me.

You the champeen tonight young man. You showed me. You surely did. I've never been so humiliated in my life.

"He is far from Stupid"

NVhntr Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
You seem to use that "low I.Q." thing excessively.

You could probably find a good used thesaurus at the Salvation Army thrift store.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Page 3 of 67 1 2 3 4 5 66 67

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

515 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1234, 10gaugeman, 17Fan, 63 invisible), 2,398 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,323
Posts18,487,437
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.