-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Here's a bunch of nurses to tell you why they got the shots.
https://www.brighteon.com/485db2b0-05c7-440e-b3e5-12bcf9a770f8

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

But, sacrifices have to be made, don't you know! It's for the greater good!

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by copperking81
Originally Posted by Hunterapp
Some people do fine with Covid 19 recovery. Others think they are fine though there are underlying long term conditions that compromise there future in ways that are not so well understood. Then others who survive are very aware of the impact on their life and the life of their family. case in point.

https://www.keloland.com/news/healt...-days-following-double-lung-transplant/.

Call me crazy though I take this seriously, the China virus or whatever you want to call the variants of Covid that are hitting many near and far quite hard to the point of fatality's. The more virus there is out they're circulating, the greater chances of an even more serious variant coming out of the mess. One of the worst case scenarios would be where the young are impacted worse than what we have seen yet.

Wish we had more data on the vaccines - yes. Reality is we are very fortunate to have the vaccine options out there that we do have. For those who do choose to take the vaccine I say congratulations & thank you.

Why are you thanking them?

I'm not hunterapp, but I'm thankful to those who are getting the shot. Someone has to be the test subjects.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I was under the impression it was between a person and their doctor and it's no one else's business and no government official should come between that relationship.

My how things continue to change, almost overnight...

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Some people do fine with Covid 19 recovery. Others think they are fine though there are underlying long term conditions that compromise there future in ways that are not so well understood. Then others who survive are very aware of the impact on their life and the life of their family. case in point.

Call me crazy though I take this seriously, the China virus or whatever you want to call the variants of Covid that are hitting many near and far quite hard to the point of fatality's. The more virus there is out they're circulating, the greater chances of an even more serious variant coming out of the mess. One of the worst case scenarios would be where the young are impacted worse than what we have seen yet.

Wish we had more data on the vaccines - yes. Reality is we are very fortunate to have the vaccine options out there that we do have. For those who do choose to take the vaccine I say congratulations & thank you.

Go away government plant. No matter what you say it ain’t changing no ones mind here. Go back to licking Biden’s ballsak

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

But, sacrifices have to be made, don't you know! It's for the greater good!

At least they didn't get sick from the covid.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
There is only one reason, ignorance born of kool-aid drinking.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
OP, You’re exactly right, and there are more reasons.
There are some bad conspiracy mongers trying to dissuade people getting immunized. They’ll be responsible for thousands of deaths.

Vaccines have saved hundreds of millions of lives. Eradicated some diseases completely and added decades to our life expectancy.

The mRNA covid vaccines (phizer & moderna) are safe & effective with much larger test groups than normal.

They do not alter dna or rna.

Even a mild case of covid can cause permanent damage to heart, lungs, & other organs.

Do your own objective research. Don’t listen to some “chicken little” dude on the web.

Greg
"An abundance of information can exacerbate ignorance if the information is of poor quality" Tom Robbins
http://classicsportingguns.com/
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by MM879
Originally Posted by MM879
I do not want to kill my 94-year-old mother. I got the jabs, and they are no joke. You feel the second one. I have had all the vaccines for international work. The COVID is up there with some of the old live virus vaccines as far as how you feel for a couple weeks.

You getting jabbed isn't going to save 94-year old mommy kiddo.

You don't know that. What do know is I have to take care of her daily. I need to do all that I can to minimize risk.

This is funny. Read the Yale Study, or read the fine print surround the Mayo Clinic’s work. The “vaccine” is a jab to lesson the symptoms but you will still get the virus and spread it. Sorry bud, it won’t help save your Mom, you are still a risk and more so than say someone who has had Covid and is carrying the antibodies.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by brayhaven
There are some bad conspiracy mongers trying to dissuade people getting immunized. They’ll be responsible for thousands of deaths.

Vaccines have saved hundreds of millions of lives. Eradicated some diseases completely and added decades to our life expectancy.

The mRNA covid vaccines (phizer & moderna) are safe & effective with much larger test groups than normal.

Even a mild case of covid can cause permanent damage to heart, lungs, & other organs.

Do your own objective research. Don’t listen to some “chicken little” dude on the web.

You and the OP can share my 2 shots if you like them so well. I don't need to do any research to know what to do as I've watched with my own eyes all of the lies being spread by the very people that encourage these injections. They have and never will gain my trust.

IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

Proofs requested of these statements, please.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
obama care part 3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Do you know for a fact there will be no long term bad effects from recently concocted preparation sold as a vaccine? Do you understand how it works? Might it open the body's defense to attack from variant corona viruses? Do you KNOW any of these things.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

I just have a few questions:

Are the “vaccines” FDA approved?

Have you studied the animal testing on the “vaccines”?

How do you explain that a significant number of “vaccinated” people still get the virus? (Hint: it’s an immune boost)

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I have not heard a real doctor recommend not getting vaccinated to care for elderly people. The only group advising against is bunch of internet conspiracy cowards. Their best advice is listen to me, I’ll be right behind you. No one is listening.

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
I really hope 200 million refuse and die.

Then we'll be back to 1950s population levels when the USA was a great place.

He was right and nobody listened.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NYNY
I really hope 200 million refuse and die.
Then we'll be back to 1950s population levels when the USA was a great place.
What percent of the unvaccinated do you think will die? 200 million would be 60+%.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by dassa

I'm not hunterapp, but I'm thankful to those who are getting the shot. Someone has to be the test subjects.

I got mine and everyone I care about has gotten theirs. The rest of you all can die for all I care. The more of you that die, the less of you there are to vote. I don't see it as test subjects but rather natural selection. Cleansing the gene pool, if you will. You all better hope they don't ever do away with protections for pre-existing conditions because being diagnosed with covid will be a pre-existing condition. The OP said he had it and still feels impacted 5 months later. Thats because covid can cause long term damage to your respiratory system, circulatory system, and nervous system. You get covid now and 5 years from now you have a heart issues or lung issues, they are likely going to say its because you had covid. The vaccine may not keep you from getting it but it keeps the damage to your body at a minimum.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

I got mine and everyone I care about has gotten theirs. The rest of you all can die for all I care. The more of you that die, the less of you there are to vote. I don't see it as test subjects but rather natural selection. Cleansing the gene pool, if you will. You all better hope they don't ever do away with protections for pre-existing conditions because being diagnosed with covid will be a pre-existing condition. The OP said he had it and still feels impacted 5 months later. Thats because covid can cause long term damage to your respiratory system, circulatory system, and nervous system. You get covid now and 5 years from now you have a heart issues or lung issues, they are likely going to say its because you had covid. The vaccine may not keep you from getting it but it keeps the damage to your body at a minimum.
I got my preconditions welding in the belly of uncle sams ships. I don’t need another test.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

Jim, you bit ch . Why haven't you called? I don't normally do that on the first date, but you looked so hot in those capri jeans. Beaver won't stop blowing up my phone for details either.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

648 members (1badf350, 160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 007FJ, 71 invisible), 2,645 guests, and 1,407 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,097
Posts18,483,038
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.