Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 38 of 67 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 66 67
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Bearwee, why do you ignore the posts proving with facts what you are, and refuse to quote them?

Originally Posted by BayouRover
I'm still seeing several pictures of rockinbar's modular home on page 2 at elkballz' first link......... ??

But I'm sure elkballz is far more intelligent about all of this than I am. laugh

In this posting, after the second picture, is a black blank from where he removed the picture.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ly-done-clearing-house-site#Post14668147

Rockinbbar sits in his trailer cyber stalking to feed his narcissist ego, when he's nothing but a trolling clown on the internet, and I just proved it again in this thread.

ROFLMAO.....removing pictures to hide he's a fake, yet he has the gall to tell me "I don't know what a man is or own a saddle" Oh schit this is hillarious.

Exactly how every known commie closet democrat debates online, to the "T".

It doesn't get any sweeter than this.....when you get to expose them and bust their azz online.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/18/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Looks like tonight's seminar will be on copyright law.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Renegade is a big code solver. Africa pays him in Lucky Charms and Count Dracula cereal to decode messages.

This almost sounds like Beav.

Is Beav a code solver too?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
ElkSlayr

You proved it , hoss. Why not let those brain cells cranking out all that horsepower have a rest for at least 90 days? What’s ya say ?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Bearwee, why do you ignore the posts proving with facts what you are, and refuse to quote them?

Originally Posted by BayouRover
I'm still seeing several pictures of rockinbar's modular home on page 2 at elkballz' first link......... ??

But I'm sure elkballz is far more intelligent about all of this than I am. laugh

In this posting, after the second picture, is a black blank from where he removed the picture.

Rockinbbar sits in his trailer cyber stalking to feed his narcissist ego, when he's nothing but a trolling clown on the internet, and I just proved it again in this thread.

ROFLMAO.....removing pictures to hide he's a fake, yet he has the gall to tell me "I don't know what a man is or own a saddle" Oh schit this is hillarious.

Exactly how every known commie closet democrat debates online, to the "T".

It doesn't get any sweeter than this.....when you get to expose them and bust their azz online.

My Dad warned me about "horse women".

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Meanwhile Bearwee is putting in a new chaw and reloading some 45 acp

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Renegade is a big code solver. Africa pays him in Lucky Charms and Count Dracula cereal to decode messages.

One of us needs to drink more and one of us needs to drink less.

🤯

LMAO

Where is Beav?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

🤯

LMAO

Where is Beav?

Isn’t he still hungover from The Under 30 male the glory hole ?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
NVhntr Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by goalie
Nursing school was a "target rich" environment. Especially back when I went.

😉

I thought nurses only went for doctors and firemen.

Those are the pretty ones. Everyone else gets a shot at the second and third string.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Read this one real close Bearwee. Why did you refuse to quote this post? Did the HARD EVIDENCE hit too close to home?

You acted like a real tough drugstore cowboy, and got your azz handed to you.

Why did you remove your pictires Bearwee, if they were "truthful, key word being, truthful"?

Why did you try to pass off a "ladies" barrel racing saddle as being yours? Any real hand spotted that schit right off the bat, like me, someone who actually has a real "working" saddle, with "lots" of wear on it, not that $100 synthetic farm store piece of garbage you had posted, to BS the uneducated here into believing you're the real deal, when you're.................not.

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Still waiting on you to post up what you live in... LOL.
Or drive, for that matter.
BTW. You don't know what a real man is. Let alone a roping saddle.
Keep diggin'. It's hilarious!
You are definitely the Fredo of the Campfire!

Hey fake cowboy, sure is funny how "you" removed the picture of the mobile home trailer "you" live in...

Sure is funny how "you" removed the picture of a ladies "synthetic" $100 farm store supply "barrel racing" saddle you tried to pass off as your "DRUGSTORE COWBOY" saddle, with the FAKE Colt in a holster.... Damn saddle looked brand spankin new..LMAO, and so did the leggings hanging on the wall. Is that your movie set get-up, you "drugstore cowboy"?

I don't need to dig too far to prove you for the fake you are.

Now who's the FREDO of the Campfire? He's in the mirror when you brush your teeth. That is "you", and I have proved it on here more than once, you John Travolta, Drugstore Cowboy.

You go girl......go ride your "Barrels".........

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Read this one real close Bearwee. Why did you refuse to quote this post? Did the HARD EVIDENCE hit too close to home?

You acted like a real tough drugstore cowboy, and got your azz handed to you.

Why did you remove your pictires Bearwee, if they were "truthful, key word being, truthful"?

Why did you try to pass off a "ladies" barrel racing saddle as being yours? Any real hand spotted that schit right off the bat, like me, someone who actually has a real "working" saddle, with "lots" of wear on it, not that $100 synthetic farm store piece of garbage you had posted, to BS the uneducated here into believing you're the real deal, when you're.................not.

Still waiting on you to post up what you live in... LOL.
Or drive, for that matter.
Keep diggin'. It's hilarious!
You are definitely the Fredo of the Campfire!

Hey fake cowboy, sure is funny how "you" removed the picture of the mobile home trailer "you" live in...

Sure is funny how "you" removed the picture of a ladies "synthetic" $100 farm store supply "barrel racing" saddle you tried to pass off as your "DRUGSTORE COWBOY" saddle, with the FAKE Colt in a holster.... Damn saddle looked brand spankin new..LMAO, and so did the leggings hanging on the wall. Is that your movie set get-up, you "drugstore cowboy"?

I don't need to dig too far to prove you for the fake you are.

Now who's the FREDO of the Campfire? He's in the mirror when you brush your teeth. That is "you", and I have proved it on here more than once, you John Travolta, Drugstore Cowboy.

You go girl......go ride your "Barrels".........

How many elk have you killed?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
You need new material Elk Slayers

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

🤯

LMAO

Where is Beav?

Isn’t he still hungover from The Under 30 male the glory hole ?

You had him out pretty late last night!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by NVhntr

I thought nurses only went for doctors and firemen.

Those are the pretty ones. Everyone else gets a shot at tha second and third string.

Finally, a response that I believe.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
You have like 50 posts about me in this thread alone. I posted a couple of times when you challenged anyone to prove where you were wrong about anything... (Which I did, btw.)

YOU are the cyber stalker, you insane, crazy fugck.

Now that I've posted a single post about your obvious mental instability, I'm sure you'll respond with 10-15 posts about me.

Here you are talking about your own sigline.... grin

[This was a picture. Bearwee debates like all closet democrats, ALL LIES no facts]

Getting your azz handed to you, little girl.....with hard evidence, proving you're cyber stalking me.

Everything above is gaslighting and lies from you, and I've posted the facts to prove it. That is all you closet commie democrats have, lies, false negatives, more lying, more false negatives.

"He is far from Stupid"

NVhntr Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Notice how Bearwee refuses to quote the posts that have factual evidence that exposes him for what he truly is, a cyber stalker? You posted on the first page in this thread, with an attack directed towards me, proving you are a mentally deranged habitual cyber stalker of me on this site, and when I make posts to prove it with evidence, you lie and gaslight me in the present thread and run to other threads with the continuation of your gaslighting and lies. Truly mentally sick..

Keep posting your pathological lying bearwee, while you continue your lying gaslighting of me. The facts speak for themselves. You've cyber stalked me for over two years, and this site is full of the evidence.

Again, the first page proves you are a mentally deranged cyber stalker.

Drug store cowboy’s $100 synthetic barrel racing (LADIES) saddle, and a fake Colt and movin on up into his trailer at 72 Y/O…..winning:

And the barrel racing saddle hasn't got the first stain on it, from a drip of sweat or rubbing from leggings. Speaking of leggings, they sure is some pretty "new" "no-stains" leggings you gotcha there.......drug store cowboy.

Oh, that's right, you don't wear leggings when you're barrel racing do you, Bearwee?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Rockinbbar, what a spineless little cyber troll, biatch.

He talks trash, and then when confronted with facts that "prove" he's a drugstore fakeazz cowboy, he removes his pictures.

Look above, and you’ll see two blank spaces now. Those were pictures of his mobile home, and a picture of a cheap azz ladies barrel racing saddle, with his hat covering the horn to hide it’s a barrel racing saddle, and a fake colt piston in a holster.

Here are the two threads I grabbed them from, and you’ll notice they are gone now:

Picture in bottom of this post was removed of Bearwee’s new mobile home thread

Saddle picture with a fake Colt in a holster on the ladies barrel racing saddle, removed now. Scroll through the rest of the thread, and you’ll see when it is quoted, it’s gone.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...re-a-pair-of-45-peacemakers#Post14822748

Those original posting were too old to edit, so the only way the pictures could be removed, was for cry baby cyber stalking Rockinbearwee to have sent Rick Bin an email demanding these two “copyrighted” photos he owned be removed.

This azzclown isn’t man enough to back his yap when cyber stalking someone, and “wasted” Rick Bin’s time to remove two pictures.

What a freaking pathetic fake azz drugstore cowboy.

That was his wife's saddle. This drugstore cowboy doesn't even own a saddle. This is truly his make believe stage set where he plays "cowboy" in his fantasy mind.

Great job bearwee….you go girl.

The below forced bearwee to eat his fake azz macho words, and remove his pics:

Bearwee, my saddle has a metal tag on it that says "HAND MADE by Circle Y", with an oval tag above it, with a red border around it with "ROPING ALL AROUND" stamped into it. Real cowboys here know what that is, that excludes you.

Your saddle is a synthetic girlie-man barrel racing saddle purchased from a farm supply store.

It's clear who the real cowboy is between the two of us.........especially being my saddle has "lots" of wear on it.

Just the facts mam.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/16000230/re-elkslayer91#Post16000230

This schidts getting serious now. Cockwomble is tracking Barry down and has figured out he works for some gas company.

#cubdetectiveonthejob

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Cyber stalker Bearwee talking about people raping my dead sister:

Damn, it won't be long until the count is as high as the diseased wetbacks waiting to get at your sister last night, for her 2 for a $1 weekly special...

I heard you were blowing the wetbacks while they were taking a dump while waiting to get at your sister.

Cyber Stalker’s HEADQUARTERS / HOME:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ly-done-clearing-house-site#Post14711281

Be sure and remove this picture Bearwee, so you can hide the truth.

Truth is, you sit in a mobile home in the country while you cyber stalk me on the internet, and talk about my sister being RAPED.

You truly are one special kind of deranged mentally challenged psycho.

There's your representation of what this website is, home for the mentally deranged who should be locked up in a psych ward.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some people simply can't handle the internet

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by irfubar
The first time I encountered the Elkslayer here at the campfire several years ago he was advocating a 500yd zero on his elk rifle.... to extend the point blank range!
It was easy to figure him out after that.... he is consistent will give him that

it was a 350 yard zero, you lying troll.

None of you "girls" have the nads to speak truth, which proves you're all a bunch of lying closet democrats, being your actions duplicate theirs to a "T".

"He is far from Stupid"

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Cyber stalker Bearwee talking about people raping my dead sister:

Damn, it won't be long until the count is as high as the diseased wetbacks waiting to get at your sister last night, for her 2 for a $1 weekly special...

I heard you were blowing the wetbacks while they were taking a dump while waiting to get at your sister.

Cyber Stalker’s HEADQUARTERS / HOME:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ly-done-clearing-house-site#Post14711281

Be sure and remove this picture Bearwee, so you can hide the truth.

Truth is, you sit in a mobile home in the country while you cyber stalk me on the internet, and talk about my sister being RAPED.

You truly are one special kind of deranged mentally challenged psycho.

There's your representation of what this website is, home for the mentally deranged who should be locked up in a psych ward.

Snazzy double wide

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Page 38 of 67 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 66 67

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

521 members (219 Wasp, 222Sako, 1eyedmule, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 56 invisible), 2,571 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,570
Posts18,473,278
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.