Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by cs2blue
Yes, I will be retiring by next July 2022. I am looking forward to being a civilian. I am comforted to know I can count on you to start an LE career and put into action the brave words that you have spoken here on this forum? Instead of sitting bravely behind your keyboard and well ,you know........

Most of us protect our own schit. Look how well cawps protected Portland.

Go be a civilian and a property and business owner. See how well you respect pussy cawps then.

LD,

My family has always shared dinner and some holidays with chief police, deputies, and judges. I've been friends with those who have been honored for heroic actions that put them at risk. I've realized that they don't protect me, nor my family or property though.
They know that too as much as they might want to.

When something happens, like a break in, I can only pray that I will be there at the right time. Then that I won't be charged with a crime for the aftermath. You never know who will answer the call.
Our society has gotten the false assumption that peace officers, aka LEOs, assumed some super powers that make them a higher class of man than a father over his own family. God gave the dad's the responsibility and ability to serve and to protect better than any groups of gt employees. Police who are honest know this. However, there are some good ones that make a difference and stand up for righteousness in spite of it going against their personal best interests. These are the exceptional ones . That's why I ruffle feathers in police forums. They want me to sully the good individuals with the whole as if law enforcement as a whole is inherintly virtuous by default. There's a lot of trash who commit crimes against decent men, women aren't worthy of honor. I make that distinction and they hate that. When police don't police their own, and wish to lash out against decent America to defend trash in the department or fed agencies, well......you know what I mean.

Camper, I have had so many "contacts" with LEO's through many different situations, I know exactly what you're referring to. The problem is, that LEO's as a LARGE group are being infiltrated by individuals who have no honor or respect for the oath they took. They expect the citizenry to place them on a higher plane of respect, but don't carry out their duties in a manner to deserve that respect. It is painful to watch. I have family members and close friends that retired as LEO's. They often look at parts of the current crop as "suspects". Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB4

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Comments directed at no one in particular:

Unless you are active duty military, you are a”civilian “. Maybe a civil servant. Get over it.

Stay the F out of areas where BLM, Antifa, and feral citizens are congregating. If the Po-Po can’t or won’t manage them, you sure aren’t.

Never draw a firearm unless you fully intend to use it. Draw, aim, pop cap, in rapid succession. Carrying an autoloader with an empty chamber is asinine.

Carry on...

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire Ranger
Online Shocked
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Old clip. Guy wasn't charged and 4 antifas were arrested

#fakenews

It would have been better if the toy cop was arrested wit them...

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by cs2blue
Good to know, Please go and handle those problems yourself. Go to the riots/ demonstrations and go fix it all by yourself. Be the hero that you think you are! Make sure that you have all of your affairs in order, since you will likely not survive that course of activism.

Sadly, outside of the getto regular folks could and would solve these issues and rather quickly. They don't fear the scum at all. It's the courts they fear, give them the same carte blanche antifa have and most of this bs would have been shut down asap. Store owners inside their store shoot the first one through a broken window or door and the looting is over. Large groups of citizens free from fear of reprisal from the courts would chase these chit bags off the streets in no time.

Deserve's got nuthin to do with it- Willam H Munny
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
The country is under mob rule right now. Until we start doing what they do we will always be the group they go after, path of least resistance.
Why do you think that went after the folks From the Jan 6 DC protest with such zeal? It was a message sent we are in control and you will not oppose us.

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by kingfisher
The country is under mob rule right now. Until we start doing what they do we will always be the group they go after, path of least resistance.
Why do you think that went after the folks From the Jan 6 DC protest with such zeal? It was a message sent we are in control and you will not oppose us.

It’s time to double the March and reverse that message. What’s a good date for the Patriot March on Washington. One more unarmed warning.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Write it on the wall so you remember.

1.there will be no civil war as 90% of males in USA are controlled by Femi-nazi pussy.
2.After the Dems federalize voting, bring in millions of illegals and give them the vote and pack the court no Republican will ever be president.
3.The NRA has become as corrupt as the DOJ, FBI and CIA.
4.Russia will take over Ukraine and Biden will do nothing.
5.Once the Mossad determines Iran has a deliverable nuke. WW III will start in the Middle east.

Welcome to Rome, it's 475 AD

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shootem
Originally Posted by kingfisher

It’s time to double the March and reverse that message. What’s a good date for the Patriot March on Washington. One more unarmed warning.

07/04/2021

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I'm no tactical tommy methyl ethyl sealranger. I'd avoid those folks if I could. If not that thing on the right side called a gas pedal would fix most issues. If I had to exit my vehicle it'd be kinda exciting. Y'all not blessed to have bobwhite quail won't "get" this but those first two or three shots would flush those antifa types like a covey of bobwhite on rocket fuel. It's been my limited experience that folks tend to unass areas when highspeed lead injectors are in use.

Bangflop! another skinning job due to .260 and proper shot placement.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

349 members (14idaho, 16penny, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1Longbow, 45 invisible), 2,163 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,991
Posts18,481,094
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.