Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
From what ive seen, most manufacturers have their weaknesses. Kind of like my new BCM. The finish on that thing sucks donkey ballz. Its already worn at the shell deflector. Something my Noveske and Northtech Defense show no signs of use because of their superior finish. The BCM has 600 rounds on it now, but wear was noticable after a couple hundred rounds through it.
Wonder what the difference is?

Politics is War by Other Means
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Tyrone
From what ive seen, most manufacturers have their weaknesses. Kind of like my new BCM. The finish on that thing sucks donkey ballz. Its already worn at the shell deflector. Something my Noveske and Northtech Defense show no signs of use because of their superior finish. The BCM has 600 rounds on it now, but wear was noticable after a couple hundred rounds through it.

My BCM pistol has been flawless and the finish is great. YMMV.

BCM does sell blem receivers that are less than perfect from time to time. They do not mark them as such. You just buy them as they are when they blow them out. You may have gotten one of those, since you bought it used. Seller "may" have forgot to tell you that part. smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Tyrone

My BCM pistol has been flawless and the finish is great. YMMV.

BCM does sell blem receivers that are less than perfect from time to time. They do not mark them as such. You just buy them as they are when they blow them out. You may have gotten one of those, since you bought it used. Seller "may" have forgot to tell you that part. smile

Yep.
I have two of the BCM blem uppers. In both cases the finish is less than perfect, and one is particular I suspect it won't hold up as well as a non-blem, but for the price, I'm happy, and if it really bugs me, at some point I'll just cerakote it.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 1100RemingtonMan
What about RockRiver ?

Mid-pack, run-of-the mill at best................but surely serviceable, just not in the category of "best", whatever that might mean to anyone is pretty subjective.

Your best might be my just average to me view.

MM

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

405 members (160user, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 17CalFan, 37 invisible), 2,039 guests, and 1,096 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,374
Posts18,488,432
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.