Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 20 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 19 20
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

what was he guilty of?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by papalondog
It’s the libtards plan to divide and conquer. When the button is finally pushed putting us conservatives over the line....well

It's just another demonstration of the power of .gov over its subjects.

.gov, with the cooperation of the ministry of propaganda, perpetuates its power through the generation of fear within its subjects.

They can take literally *any* person, in this case a cop, usually a little higher on the "power" scale, and destroy that person for no reason, except to show the power of the rulers.

Lower class fear getting their free stuff taken away.

Middle class fears the drug laws and the cops.

Middle upper and Upper fear the IRS and being exposed by the Ministry.

Everyone knows they better stay in line, or...............

Chauvin was just a refresher course, in fear.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by 16bore
Maybe they should train cops to look for signs of a drug overdose in their training.

You sound like joe biden.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Flave must be drunker than usual. MIA

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Did nine other officers...not counting the Chief of Police...from the Minneapolis Police Department testify against Chauvin during this trial...?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Just had an urban run from cops and toss his gun.
Punk kids have done it a couple times in recent.
Same demographic....in backwards cornfield burg.

Always the same.

Lawless. Push it at school, work, and in the streets.

Real simple....dont want cops fuggin w ya? Dont do stupid chit that gets the cops involved.

But they just dont think like that.
Seriously.

Thought process is one of entitlement and always the victim.

The system now rewards them for pushing things to the extreme, because if every T isnt crossed or I dotted along the way, its a winning Lottery ticket.

Last edited by hookeye; 04/20/21.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by gitem_12

what was he guilty of?

Beyond doing his part in making a scene that turned into a national chitshow? Unsure, but, he excelled at that. Thinking back, Why didn't they leave him in the cruuser?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

what was he guilty of?

Beyond doing his part in making a scene that turned into a national chitshow? Unsure, but, he excelled at that. Thinking back, Why didn't they leave him in the cruuser?

He wiggled out

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H

Mistakes happen.

And some people are not honest and or smart.
Limiting their involvent in your life is a good thing.

Doesnt matter their profession.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Called it. Knew he'd be convicted. Surprised on all counts, but not overly.

He'll appeal and probably be successful.

I hope the city burns either way.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/20/21.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Floyd was obviously a grade a piece of chit, but, seems only idiots would conclude no mistakes were made that day. Obviously the situation wasn't handled well. Duhh.. For phucqk's sake it pretty much set off events that cost the MAGA movement four more years. Then we'll have the guys here claim anyone who disagrees that Cheovtard did nothing wrong is a liberal, just like the cancel culture [bleep] they despise, how dare anyone have a different opinion, and dare voice it. Angus ain't no libral. Geezus.

The second that officer decided to wait for an ambulance, he was screwed. He knew it too.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Floyd was obviously a grade a piece of chit, but, seems only idiots would conclude no mistakes were made that day. Obviously the situation wasn't handled well. Duhh.. For phucqk's sake it pretty much set off events that cost the MAGA movement four more years. Then we'll have the guys here claim anyone who disagrees that Cheovtard did nothing wrong is a liberal, just like the cancel culture [bleep] they despise, how dare anyone have a different opinion, and dare voice it. Angus ain't no libral. Geezus.

Removing voter authentication measures in swing states cost us four more years of Trump. Only an idiot or a defeatist would think Chauvin had something to do with Trumps loss.

And what exactly did he do wrong?

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
As predicted the CampFire experts were wrong ----- he did not walk.

Just waiting until dark so the riots and looting will start, regardless..

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cooper57m
After watching the whole trial, I had plenty of reasonable doubt regarding the cause of death. I still can't figure how a blood O2 level of 98% can result in apoxia.

A failure in the delivery system?
If it doesn't deliver O2 to the brain what tells the heart to keep pumping?

But if we have learned anything from the covid thing it is that laboratories can tweak their results to achieve the desired result..
Or the blood sample could have been drawn close to the lungs, or exposed to the air after drawing allowing it to re-oxegenate...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

what was he guilty of?

They couldn't get him in the cruiser due to his resisting, that's why he was on the ground.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
How many ways, and how many times can you be convicted for killing ONE guy?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Sad times.

Think this will calm things down,nope guess again.

They have seen how well this worked so it will be tried again and again.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by copperking81

Removing voter authentication measures in swing states cost us four more years of Trump. Only an idiot or a defeatist would think Chauvin had something to do with Trumps loss.

And what exactly did he do wrong?

The officers' action that day, their explicit failure at not causing a chitshow to unfold and the impending clusterfuuck that ensued fuucked us all. Specifically, Chevtard continuing the knee on neck action after being informed that the perp had no pulse, was in fact one thing he did wrong in the situation, with a face full of cameras. Only an idiot would think otherwise. That footage of Chauvtard in essence kneeling on dead Floyd, showed a major fuuck up, to the world. Obviously poor policework at that stage, obviously.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 16bore
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Chauvin should have walked.

There are about as many eggspurts on here as any other social media, all emotion and sideline bullshidt with no experience in the matter. But let them fingers fly!

I hope the jurors live in the neighborhoods that are going to burn.

Whats your experience since you’re the expert? Chauvin got what a jury of his peers gave him.

And due process that Floyd didn’t get.

That schit bag Floyd got his due process when he swallowed a handful of Fentanyl.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Tying the knot for Chauvins noose may not mean you’re a liberal, but it demonstrates you don’t know what the fugk you are talking about.

It’s like when my liberal sister-in-law visits. She gets red in the face and SUPER angry when I calmly lay out the facts and explain to her my position and why, and therefore where she is wrong. “I’m entitled to my opinion too”. Absolutely cupcake. But an emotion based, ill or uninformed opinion is worth as much as a dog fart.

Not sorry if that offends you.

MAGA
Page 11 of 20 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (35, 308ld, 808outdoors, AdventureBound, BangPop, Akhutr, 6 invisible), 1,146 guests, and 776 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,868
Posts18,478,686
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.