I bet Paul is beating his pecker in total ecstasy now

Saint Floyd is probably popping a few percocet wit Peter himself

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/20/21.
GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Someone should make a spreadsheet to see how many mask wearing covtards are jerking off in ecstasy to this travesty.

MAGA
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by gitem_12

what was he guilty of?

Beyond doing his part in making a scene that turned into a national chitshow? Unsure, but, he excelled at that. Thinking back, Why didn't they leave him in the cruuser?

They couldn't get him in the cruiser due to his resisting, that's why he was on the ground.

At one time he was in the cruiser, pitchin a bitch and he was then removed from the cruiser and put on the ground.

I believe that’s the way it went.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
No offense at all. It's obvious to me that the results of the day Floyd died sucked balls and we would be better off with a multitude of other outcomes. I have not said anything regarding the verdic, nor charges iirc. If cupcake, you think the officers did great work that day, well, based upon the outcome, I'd say that you are missing the obvious.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
No matter how u see it chauvin didnt get a fair trail. Oretty much all of the circumstances should have lead to a mistrail but the judge didnt gave the balls. Passed it on to appeal later Washed his hands of the whole thing

IC B2

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Those of you that thought Chauvin would walk must have been on a deserted island for the past several years. Pretty stupid. The fix is in. It is all about demographics and politics. Chauvin is in the wrong democratic. Simple as that. If the commies can fix an election, a criminal trial is a piece of cake

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Rt50blaster
No matter how u see it chauvin didnt get a fair trail. Oretty much all of the circumstances should have lead to a mistrail but the judge didnt gave the balls. Passed it on to appeal later Washed his hands of the whole thing

With 6 chocolates on the jury, Chauvin was NOT going to get a fair triel. That, the communists allowing Mouth Maxine to run her face in front of the jury. Add the Judge - witness for the prosecution, and there you have it. He's wired for sound.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Cowards abound.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The problem with this case is that the arrest, charging, and prosecution of Chauvin flies in the face of every piece of case law and legal precedent surrounding the 4th Amendment and how it applies to the Use of Force by law enforcement.

Anybody that thinks it's good, is a fugkin' idiot.

And if you thought your urban areas were getting bad before, hold onto your fugkin' hats. You ain't seen schit.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by callnum
Flave must be drunker than usual. MIA

Yep

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
No offense at all. It's obvious to me that the results of the day Floyd died sucked balls and we would be better off with a multitude of other outcomes. I have not said anything regarding the verdic, nor charges iirc. If cupcake, you think the officers did great work that day, well, based upon the outcome, I'd say that you are missing the obvious.

Yes that’s it. Glad you’re here to lay it all out for me.

Let’s not hold the criminals accountable, or the media driving it, it’s the cops fault.

Thanks for clarifying.

MAGA
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Memo: Kneeling on the dead guy is not a good look for the department. Duhh. 😁

If'n they just did something different, possibly it'd not turned into the full national chitshow that it did. That video, (the oft replayed end), simply put, was all that was needed, nothing else mattered. Cheavtard starred in it. Ain't no right or wrong with it, his performance got him where he is. That's all.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Cowards abound.

I hate you.

But only because you're retired.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Those of you that thought Chauvin would walk must have been on a deserted island for the past several years. Pretty stupid. The fix is in. It is all about demographics and politics. Chauvin is in the wrong democratic. Simple as that. If the commies can fix an election, a criminal trial is a piece of cake

A fine point. This in no way was a fair trial, you had politicians calling for more riots if he wasn't convicted, you had MSM calling for his conviction.

This whole sham reminds me of what this guy went through.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

If'n they just did something different, possibly it'd not turned into the full national chitshow that it did. That video, (the oft replayed end), simply put, was all that was needed, nothing else mattered. Cheavtard starred in it. Ain't no right or wrong with it, his performance got him where he is. That's all.

No that's not it at all.

But keep going.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
That is not at all what I said. They obviously fuucked up though. Obviously, a chitty outcome, that they had their role in.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
The problem with this case is that the arrest, charging, and prosecution of Chauvin flies in the face of every piece of case law and legal precedent surrounding the 4th Amendment and how it applies to the Use of Force by law enforcement.

Anybody that thinks it's good, is a fugkin' idiot.

And if you thought your urban areas were getting bad before, hold onto your fugkin' hats. You ain't seen schit.

You missed your calling to be a constitutional law scholar.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Flave must be drunker than usual. MIA

Yep
f

Hey it's the fat fugk from BIG SANDY!

LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Floyd was obviously a grade a piece of chit, but, seems only idiots would conclude no mistakes were made that day. Obviously the situation wasn't handled well. Duhh.. For phucqk's sake it pretty much set off events that cost the MAGA movement four more years. Then we'll have the guys here claim anyone who disagrees that Cheovtard did nothing wrong is a liberal, just like the cancel culture [bleep] they despise, how dare anyone have a different opinion, and dare voice it. Angus ain't no libral. Geezus.

yea I was thinking if we knew then what we know now, all of us would have told him to get that knee off of him. I think Floyd hurt MAGA in a big way.

well reading some of these comments, maybe not all of us, but this was a spark that set off a chain of events that galvanized the nation.

Last edited by KFWA; 04/20/21.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by deflave

No that's not it at all.

But keep going.

I do think that is it. Thanks for your valuable input. I know cops alk want to stay the line, but, they did chit work, obviously. Adding, you're welcome to show me where I have agreed with the charges or verdict.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Page 12 of 20 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 53 invisible), 2,028 guests, and 1,153 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,877
Posts18,478,964
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.