Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 20 1 2 16 17 18 19 20
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Can't believe people are still debating this. If you're dumb enough to be filmed on camera, with a dozen witnesses pleading with you to get off a guy that is clearly having issues and you just shrug... you're too stupid to walk the streets a free man, regardless of what killed him. He pissed his life away over a $20 bill...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Floyd was obviously a grade a piece of chit, but, seems only idiots would conclude no mistakes were made that day. Obviously the situation wasn't handled well. Duhh.. For phucqk's sake it pretty much set off events that cost the MAGA movement four more years. Then we'll have the guys here claim anyone who disagrees that Cheovtard did nothing wrong is a liberal, just like the cancel culture [bleep] they despise, how dare anyone have a different opinion, and dare voice it. Angus ain't no libral. Geezus.

yea I was thinking if we knew then what we know now, all of us would have told him to get that knee off of him. I think Floyd hurt MAGA in a big way.

well reading some of these comments, maybe not all of us, but this was a spark that set off a chain of events that galvanized the nation.

Nope. Wrong. Floyd did nothing to hurt MAGA. Floyd just Floyd. Dead criminal. Only difference, family got a lotta money for his corpse. The ferals and white antifags were gonna riot, anyway.

All I can say is, the ferals have not chosen my street yet, so far saving themselves from the inside of a black bag.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Who was the goofball on one of the Chauvin threads who said anybody that had a drug OD wasnt breathing? So, they just instantly keel over not breathing in the blink of an eye? They dont start having trouble breathing first?

BS.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Calledumb not only answers his own posts, he writes himself letters.

People need to be drunk to have a conversation on his level.

But hey, hes going to tell us any day how letting illegals into this country with covid and, atypical lung disease and drug resistant TB is good for the USA.

Thats why hes Calledumb.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/21/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Dont bring any logic into this

LMAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If delusional thinking, mis/dis information and down right ignorant gullible statements was water this thread would be a tsunami !!!!!!!!!
Also as many threads are in this forum. Got to cover all the bases.

F
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
F
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Nykki
Showing Chauvin with his hands in his pockets showed me he didn't give a chit what happened. Now whether kneeling on the neck or between the shoulders , think about how hard it is to breath with weight on your back when face down. Now saying all that I think that Floyd got what was coming. But how many people would say that.

His hands weren't in his pockets in that infamous photo. The restraint technique Chauvin used was approved by his department and according to trial witnesses, applied properly.
BS - did you even listen to the police chief who said, on the stand, that it was NOT part of their training??

The police chiefs testimony was significantly undercut by cross examination.

I think it was the use of force trainer, a prosecution witness, who admitted under cross that Chauvin applied the hold properly.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
So, if the knee on the neck is so deadly, why did it take nine minutes for the "victim" to die? Asking for a friend.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Nykki
Showing Chauvin with his hands in his pockets showed me he didn't give a chit what happened. Now whether kneeling on the neck or between the shoulders , think about how hard it is to breath with weight on your back when face down. Now saying all that I think that Floyd got what was coming. But how many people would say that.

His hands weren't in his pockets in that infamous photo. The restraint technique Chauvin used was approved by his department and according to trial witnesses, applied properly.
BS - did you even listen to the police chief who said, on the stand, that it was NOT part of their training??

did you not hear that same Chief be forced to statte that Chauvin's actions were within policy. it was right after he had to admit that he didnt have a physics degree and therefore could not state that Chauvin used more than moderate force. it was shortly befoe he ha to admit Chauvin's knee was on Floyds shoulder, not his neck

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The thing that many of you are missing, is that the trial was not, and never intended to be about George Floyd.............his prior arrests, his being both a drug dealer and user, and his being high on drugs at the time of his death.. It was about a White cop that was charged in the death of a Negro, and the fact that in order to appease the Negroes, the White man had to be found guilty.

Even if it had been proven that Floyd was so overdosed on drugs, that he had only minutes to live before his arrest, and that may have been the case, Chauvins fate was sealed the moment that he was filmed with his knee on Floyd. The trial was about two things..............making a martyr out of Floyd, and a criminal out of Chauvin.

It was never going to be any different than that.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
So, if the knee on the neck is so deadly, why did it take nine minutes for the "victim" to die? Asking for a friend.

Cut off 1/2 to 7/8 the blood flow to your brain and see how long it takes you die

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 700LH

Cut off 1/2 to 7/8 the blood flow to your brain and see how long it takes you die

except his knee wasnt on his neck dumbass. try to pay attention

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Oh yes that's right it was on his shoulder, and you'd look for ocean front property in AZ. if told it was available

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Oh yes that's right it was on his shoulder, and you'd look for ocean front property in AZ. if told it was available
actually the Body cam footage pretty clearly shows its on his shoulder. dont you have a back alley to suck cock in today?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
See there, the knee is touching the shoulder,,,,,, laffin

Oh wait,,, it's touching the head too, now just exactly what's in between the two?

Figger it out yet genius?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

F
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
F
Prosecution witnesses also admitted it was on Floyds shoulder under cross examination. The prosecution went from alleging it was a blood choke hold, to asphyxiation by neck compression, to positional asphyxiation as their various theories were invalidated by their own witnesses.

Last edited by Firth; 04/21/21. Reason: grammar
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Oh wait,,, it's touching the head too, now just exactly what's in between the two?

that knee is not degrading any oxygen intake whatso ever, but nice try

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

But it doesn't matter what your handlers have told you, the jury said different and that's what counts.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

But it doesn't matter what your handlers have told you, the jury said different and that's what counts.

you really think that jury was unbiased, or not under duress to hand out a gulty verict no matter what was proven in court? if you do then youre a bigger retard than most on this forum give you credit for, and thats saying something

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Jury said Gulity, Guilty, Guilty,,,everything else is just so much speculative BS.

Dream on little broomstick cowboy

Page 18 of 20 1 2 16 17 18 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

92 members (7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 44automag, 99Ozarks, 673, 15 invisible), 1,469 guests, and 955 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,489
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.