Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by NVhntr
LOL, you're crazier than Cockwomble91.
Whether HC holds unpopular beliefs or not, he's not attacking people here and threatening them like "the slayer". IMO he posts some interesting stuff.

Yep.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LMAO. Center of attention??

Says the guy with 4300 posts since June.

Keep projecting.

Last edited by NVhntr; 04/21/21.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Blackheart
The constant insults and shyt slinging is getting old. Lots of folks here who never grew up that are always trying to be funny and are really just looking for approval/acceptance from the other drunken/alcoholic juvenile delinquents here. They are mostly just a bunch of immature pathetic losers, generally not funny at all and I wouldn't bother to piss on them if they were on fire.
Agreed. I don't mind it when somebody deserves it or it's like...mutual combat. You've got HC who's just a new poster, posting things that are uncomfortable to some here and which others don't agree with, so they attack him with the same vigor they would an Elksalyer who, I could actually agree with or at least respect his info, but who is an obvious whackjob.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by jaguartx
From a world renown virologist.
Scroll down to video from former Novartis researcher.

https://urgentactnow.com/genocide/

_____^^^^^_____^^^^^_____^^^^^
Everyone should bookmark Jaguar's link and share this interview with friends and family. If you don't have time to listen to it now, it's Del Bigtree interviewing a Bill Gates big pharma employee that is in a very high position. He speaks to this issue.

Too bad the deep state took down the short video of Bill and Melinda Gates being interviewed when Bill said that this round of virus wasnt bad, but the next one would get everyones attention, as he and Melinda looked at each other and gave each other a schiett eating Cheshire grin.

But hey, Idahole and NV, dont worry, be happy, im just schietting you.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Persistent?
I'm not the one posting endless whack job videos from 3rd tier foil hat web sites and discredited "pastors".
All you are is a Google/Youtube link monkey.

You seem to think your guidance is required for anyone to form their opinion. Shows what a low opinion you have of the intelligence level of this forum.

You and ElkSlayer91, anyone who doesn't buy your bullschit is denigrated as anti-Christian, unintelligent, commie, liberal, etc.
Constant and endless projection.

"High Five" your signature. grin

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
so they attack him with the same vigor they would an Elksalyer who, I could actually agree with or at least respect his info, but who is an obvious whackjob.

You're a "whack job" if you defend yourself from mentally deranged habitual cyber stalkers according to this guy.

WINNING!

ROFLMAO

Oh, and "WHACK JOB" is two words not one, you whacker.........

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Stophel

The all seeing eye of horus scanning the rotating earth used to be their logo. .

It was called "Total Information Awareness". Their official logo was an all-seeing eye scanning the entire globe.

[Linked Image]

It didn't last long, as the public didn't seem to like it, and they soon changed it to some Nike-looking swish logo.... a kindler, gentler tyranny...

Thanks! 😄
It's been years since I went to that site.
The last time I talked about it was to a scientist that worked for DARPA. I think that the Lord put us in that situation for whatever purpose, I can only guess.
I used to do research and ran a lab too. He somehow thought that I worked for the same outfit, but different facility. It was an interesting conversation until eventually I brought up the logo.

The first time I saw that Stophel, I thought it was some major parody about Big Brother black ops.
Then I navigated what turned out to be a vast network.
It reminds me that the Devil wants to be like God and have omniscience. I can paraphrase one main objective of the Total Info Awareness.....To know everything about everyone on the planet.

HC,
Who was the scientist you talked to that was with DARPA?
What did you do research on and what lab did you run?
I'm sure we'd all like to get to know your background better.

I have no interest in trying to impress you or anyone else. I have been given all kinds of opportunities and unusual blessings since I put my faith in the One Who made this universe. Maybe one reason is because I share those experiences with others so they can be blessed too. I have nothing to prove to you.

You can lead a horses ass to water......

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Elkslayer,

What's your thoughts on on the dietary vaccine delivery systems?

I haven't wasted my time to look. This virus is simply the flu, and the numbers prove it.

Don't bother wasting your time to investigate them. Every Tom is trying to make a fortune from the fear these Satanic worshipers have created, so they can exterminate civilization. These Toms are rushing to develop a shot they can con people into taking before the gig is up.

Think Beanie Baby or whatever the next idiotic fad a con can brainwash the public into believing.

"Come get your shot, and free Beanie Baby"

I can see it now.................

Lol.
They are advertising free gym membership and all sorts of freebies for getting it.
There's lots of money to be made from what this gal says.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CMaj0rPl4Tm/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
LOL, you're crazier than ElkSlayer91.

Here, let me show how crazy I am, and how much "I" know, and have known for months.

ALL of the gene altering shots expose everyone around the world who takes them to a BIOWEAPON ATTACK from an enemy who decides to develop one: CHINA, N. KOREA, RUSSIA, IRAN, et al.

I've known this for MONTHS, but didn't waste my time to post about it.

I even wrote an article to post here to warn you people, but decided not to post it, because I didn't want to waste my time educating you idiots who love cyberstalking me, like you are doing here.

The Synthetic Gene Altering (SGA) shots creates the LAST "ELEMENT" BIOWEAPON engineers needed to be successful in creating a deadly virus they could release into the world, without the virus coming back and killing their population, being their population will not have taken the shot that puts that "LAST ELEMENT", a NON-MATCHING antibody, created from the shots, into their bodies.

When they design the BIOWEAPON, they will design it to locate that NON-MATCHING antibody created in the bodies, and it will create an ADE and uncontrollable cytokine storm, and kill the victim.

The BIOWEAPON engineers have never been successful, because all they had was "matching antibodies" that everyone acquires from a virus, so if they released it, it would kill them also.

Now they have the last "element" needed, because stupid people do stupid.

And if you don't think China or others are not working on developing a BIOWEAPON to use against us now, then you are an idiot. There's a very good chance they already have one, and are just waiting for a larger percentage of the population to get the shots before they kill us or blackmail us.

China released the SEQUENCING of the virus to the world, so they have the exact information necessary needed, the design of these gene shots. Sucks to be you who have taken them.

Oh, and guess what, China isn't giving a Synthetic Gene Altering (SGA) shot to their people. HMM, I wonder why. They are using a vaccine designed like all other vaccines from the past that are designed from a dead virus or attenuated that create "MATCHING ANTIBODIES".

AND, all of the above is supported with hard scientific data.

Welcome to hell people.

They simply do not make enough tin foil!

Trust the plan! too. Right?

And people wonder why mainstream America is laughing their ass off at ultra conservative hard core, so called Christians.

Hey, might makes right, right?

So why did Fauci dis Hydroxychloroquine when it limited deaths to 310 in a country of 43 million?

Let me ask, do you recieve checks from the CIA or work for a vaccine or govt co or agency?

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/21/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Keep projecting.

That sounds like a challenge.
Tell me how to get monitized around here.
I want to see how fast I can catch up to your count.
Instead of hurling constant insults, I'll continue to post content.

IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

Keep projecting.

Slappy has discussions w/ DARPA folks, and snipers. Yet has never discussed his training and work experience w/ us nor stated his clearances.

Hint: people w/ TS clearances don't talk shop about their work outside of that environment.

HC, ES, EE and Jag, the quorum of truth on the CF.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Well, now thats very intellectual and extremely enlightening. Your mom would be impressed.

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Where was the video moved to?

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cath8r

Welcome cath8r.

I see that's you are new here. Since a resident troll was talking post #s, it happened to be on my mind when I saw 123.
My favorite#.
It reminds me of someone else I know who happens to be my best friend.
I didn't know that my video disappeared.
Maybe because I copied the address instead of embedding it. Will check on that.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
The link doesn't work... 404 error, i know what that means..... I read alot here and don't really contribute. I'm all for reading opinions and gaining knowledge.... i know who to ignore. But yeah....

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

I dropped off to check and it's still there.
Maybe the same thing is happening as with me. The YouTube videos don't show unless you log off and clear cookies. Here's the direct link.
It's not very long. I think you'll find it pretty interesting even if you don't agree.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4FHBFsdqdw4

BTW, 2013. You've been around a lot longer than me.
Im just a newbie.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 04/21/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Persistent?
I'm not the one posting endless whack job videos from 3rd tier foil hat web sites and discredited "pastors".

You seem to think your guidance is required for anyone to form their opinion. Shows what a low opinion you have of the intelligence level of this forum.

You and ElkSlayer91, anyone who doesn't buy your bullschit is denigrated as anti-Christian, unintelligent, commie, liberal, etc.

"High Five" your signature. grin

Wish I could say the same for you.
Here is the actual quote you took your sig line from. I'd have to say not much resemblance to what you posted.

Originally Posted by DocRocket
Sadly, s/he is far from stupid. Emotionally unstable, possibly deranged, addicted to the "high" of anger, and quite possibly a very abusive person in real life. Sociopathic? Almost certainly.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The link doesn't work... 404 error, i know what that means..... I read alot here and don't really contribute. I'm all for reading opinions and gaining knowledge.... i know who to ignore. But yeah....

Good policy.

Try the link now.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4FHBFsdqdw4

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
So Jag, by your calculations, is there a higher mortality rate among vaccinated vs non vaccinated among the population, factoring age and health issues of both populations?

And if survival rate is higher or no different among vaccinated population, exactly how long shall we wait to see this massive planned extermination?

Just a question: were you and HC in the pro Nazi-holocaust good camp? Or were you guys anti to that genocide?

Not Jag but you seem relatively close minded. Why do you ignore people like Gates who have along with the UN advocated for reducing the population by 90%? Gates being a big money funder to the current mrna vaccines. I have noticed a good number of people who get the CCP virus after being vaccinated also. With people like you acting like utter fools and spewing dumbassery without the benefit of any thought this particular conspiracy will sail into being with no problem. So if millions get the vaccines and health issues take a year or more to develop will your lack of due thought process be working against you?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Persistent?

Maybe not but you never make any attempt to disprove the information. Just run your head.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1941USMC, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 42 invisible), 2,269 guests, and 1,168 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,643
Posts18,493,286
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.