Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The bigger the building, the bigger the mouth, the more money.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
The bigger the building, the bigger the mouth, the more money.

You should be rich.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Would you say that D. James Kennedy Ministries, David Jeremiah and Charles Stanley falls into the category that you mentioned?

Those three are top notch, but the networks they preach on are false prophets, and it truly makes me sick they are associated with them, and are forced to I assume in order to get a percentage off the till to provide for their expenses.

Churches today rely more on allowing themselves to become associated with the tools of the devil to spread the word, and make money. EX: 99% of them have their social media accounts plastered on their websites, which are all owned by atheist commies, the enemy to freedom. Why support the devil like that?

So, getting back to the Ministries mentioned above, it makes me sick they have allowed them selves to be joined at the hip with the devil, social media and the big two false prophet network charaltans,

Isn't there something in the Bible about not being yoked to unbelievers? Then why don't they practice it?

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Old_Toot ~ my grandfather...after he got old and unhealthy...used to watch Charles Stanley on a regular basis. He really liked his preaching. And my grandfather was a staunch Church of Christ member for many years. I went with my grandparents a few times over many years when I was younger and it absolutely bored me to death...nearly put me to sleep even. From what I saw, my grandfather enjoyed Charles Stanley’s sermons very much, even more so than the ones he’d hear when he went to regular services at the Church of Christ. I’ve never heard Charles Stanley preach.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
The religious folks and their ministers failed the test. Freedom of religion and peaceful assembly are guaranteed by our constitution. Had they refused to buckle early on in the progression of wrongful directives and showed up to church en mass while being loudly encouraged publicly by their pastors, they would have drawn a line in the sand that would have been impossible to cross.

They had more fear of a bug than faith in their belief system. An opportunity lost is gone forever.

mike r

Last edited by lvmiker; 04/23/21.

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A lot of states did have religious exemptions to COVID-19 social distancing rules.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-ta...ons-to-covid-19-social-distancing-rules/

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
If many churches all over the country took a stand, society would likely back off on everyone.
It’s very unlikely that churches are gonna do anything to risk losing their 501(c)(3) tax-exemption status.

Many of them are slaves to the 501C3 ball and chain. Also many of the "mega churches" are way over their eyeballs in debt. So the preacher decides he should appease everyone to keep the money flowing, that is if he ever knew what the real truth was in the first place.

As far as folks not tithing unless they can use it as a tax break. I'm sure there are many that feel that way but not me. I was not in favor of shutting our church down at all but they did anyway. Fear you know. When we started back I let it be known to our pastor and decons if they shut it down again I'd never come back. My wife asked how I'd feel if they arrested our pastor for defying the order of another shutdown. I told her I suppose I'd be going to jail with him.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by antlers
Old_Toot ~ my grandfather...after he got old and unhealthy...used to watch Charles Stanley on a regular basis. He really liked his preaching. And my grandfather was a staunch Church of Christ member for many years. I went with my grandparents a few times over many years when I was younger and it absolutely bored me to death...nearly put me to sleep even. From what I saw, my grandfather enjoyed Charles Stanley’s sermons very much, even more so than the ones he’d hear when he went to regular services at the Church of Christ. I’ve never heard Charles Stanley preach.

Supposedly, the Church of Chr*st is known as ‘Baptist without the music’.
I mean no disrespect by that.

D. James Kennedy Ministries presently has a lawsuit against the SPLC for labeling their Ministry as a hate group for their stand on Traditional Marriage and being clearly against same sex marriages.

Dr. Kennedy’s messages from the 1980s, forward, until his passing were prophetic. His warnings have come to pass and are now reality.

I’ve sent them money for support of their lawsuit against the SPLC.

Who’d a thought that a fuggin Jew would do such a thing, eh ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Who’d a thought that a fuggin Jew would do such a thing, eh ?
lol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Money, and the stuff that money can buy, is the chief competitor with God for our hearts. ‘Christians’ are no exception. Jesus said more about money and possessions than He did about Heaven. And perhaps He talked more about money than Heaven because for many people “no money” would be worse news than “no Heaven.”

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Would you say that D. James Kennedy Ministries, David Jeremiah and Charles Stanley falls into the category that you mentioned?

Those three are top notch, but the networks they preach on are false prophets, and it truly makes me sick they are associated with them, and are forced to I assume in order to get a percentage off the till to provide for their expenses.

Churches today rely more on allowing themselves to become associated with the tools of the devil to spread the word, and make money. EX: 99% of them have their social media accounts plastered on their websites, which are all owned by atheist commies, the enemy to freedom. Why support the devil like that?

So, getting back to the Ministries mentioned above, it makes me sick they have allowed them selves to be joined at the hip with the devil, social media and the big two false prophet network charaltans,

Isn't there something in the Bible about not being yoked to unbelievers? Then why don't they practice it?

Are you aware of the networks that these 3 Minister on ?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

87 members (Anaconda, 7mm_Loco, 444Matt, 1_deuce, 338reddog, 79S, 8 invisible), 1,527 guests, and 745 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,296
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.