-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Just remember they can do to you what they did to Chauvin.

Whenever they want.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gitem_12
he should have been granteded a change of venue, and his attorneys shoudl ahve requested some eskimo villaige in alaska

or perhaps a Korean or Asian business district.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by deflave

Whenever they want.

And that is what I find more unsettling than anything else. Unchecked power to come after whom ever they want to come after.

"Their minds are dead" - Carmine Ricca
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Meanwhile Rudy Giuliani's home and office were raided yesterday by the FBI.

Insanity.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Whenever they want.

I'm more skeeard of Firenuts doxing me ! laugh

But really, we all should be afraid of what's going on with democrats and the media's portrayal of these instances. How many times have you read or heard the word "Executed" used in the press ?

I just see to much of same worship "lord George" is getting , and I don't think Chauvin is the one to hang our hats on, I see this whole mess as a place where two sh~tbirds fell out of the same nest, and both of them, got their just reward , two thieves, two crooks and two liar's , one dead with a 27 million dollar death benefit and the other will die in prison all the while collecting his "pension" !

We have reached the point in time, where "crime" really does pay , and it pays well !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jimy

Whenever they want.

But really, we all should be afraid of what's going on with democrats and the media's portrayal of these instances. How many times have you read or heard the word "Executed" used in the press ?

I just see to much of same worship "lord George" is getting , and I don't think Chauvin is the one to hang our hats on, I see this whole mess as a place where two sh~tbirds fell out of the same nest, and both of them, got their just reward , two thieves, two crooks and two liar's , one dead with a 27 million dollar death benefit and the other will die in prison all the while collecting his "pension" !

We have reached the point in time, where "crime" really does pay , and it pays well !

Tyranny has arrived to thunderous applause.

Anybody that thinks Chauvin did something wrong, is part of the problem.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Do any of you think it was, for Chauvin the right choice, by refusing to testify ?

With as stacked as the evidence, and press were against him, I believe the only chance he had to sway a juror, or more to see and hear his view of the situation, and how his training and back ground effected how he saw things that day !

Last edited by jimy; 04/29/21.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Guilty or not Chauvin was really, really stupid for kneeling on the guy's neck like that while someone was videoing him, including for two minutes after the perp stopped breathing.

And the jurors were stupid for not getting excused before the trial. It's easy to do.

No prospective juror with the slightest awareness of the world could avoid being prejudiced either for or against Chauvin.

There will be an appeal. My guess is it's 50/50 whether or not there will be a mistrial. If so, there'll be a second trial.

you know he wasnt kneeling on his neck don't you. even his Chief of police was forced to admit that on the stand

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Do any of you think it was a good idea for Chauvin made the right choice by refusing to testify ?

With as stacked as the evidence, and press were against him, I believe the only chance he had to sway a juror, or more to see and hear his view of the situation, and how his training and back ground effected how he saw things that day !

That is what the Defense insisted. I think they are less than zealous to defend a cop.

Deflave and Kingston are right, and that is deeply disturbing.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Whenever they want.

Does not tax evasion falls under "something wrong" Chauvin is no angle, far from it, and being a cop should not protect him from its repercussions .

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Whenever they want.

Does not tax evasion falls under "something wrong" Chauvin is no angle, far from it, and being a cop should not protect him from its repercussions .

no I think Tax evasion is a patriotic duty as an American. in fact were it not for tax evasion we would not have a Nation

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by gitem_12
[quote=jimy][quote=deflave]Just remember they can do to you what they did to Chauvin.

Whenever they want.

no I think Tax evasion is a patriotic duty as an American. in fact were it not for tax evasion we would not have a Nation

On July 22, 2020, after the murder charges were brought against him, Chauvin and his then-wife were separately charged in Washington County, Minnesota, on nine felony counts of tax evasion[81][82] related to allegedly fraudulent state income tax returns from 2014 to 2019.[83] Prosecutors state the couple under-reported their joint income by $464,433, including more than $95,000 from Chauvin's off-duty security work.[82][84] The complaint also alleges failure to pay proper sales tax on a $100,000 BMW purchased in Minnesota in 2018, failure to declare income from Chauvin's wife's business, and improper deductions on a rental home.[82][85]

Trial
Chauvin's tax evasion trial begins on June 30, 2021.[86] He is represented in the case by defense attorney Eric Nelson, who represented Chauvin in his murder trial

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Whenever they want.

He wasn’t on trial for tax evasion and I don’t believe one fugking syllable the press says about him.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Chauvin is a peach.....

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
That 27 million dollar pay off set the bar pretty high, this is all just a little flash in the pan, just wait till the Arbery trial , hate crime and all ! Two ginger rednecks and their trusted CB buddy , complete with two 4 wheel drive pickups shot gunning to death some poor black jogger in broad daylight !

The movie rights alone will be worth millions !

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I wonder why he didn't get a change of venue.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It doesn't matter much now anyway, he's toast,,, lololol

Snivel away, gripe and complain, call names, have a fit and throw chit, it ain't gonna help....he's still gonna be quilty.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 700LH
It doesn't matter much now anyway, he's toast,,, lololol

Snivel away, gripe and complain, call names, have a fit and throw chit, it ain't gonna help....he's still gonna be quilty.

Found guilty half by Dindu’s

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
I wonder why he didn't get a change of venue.

They sniffed around pretty hard moving the trial to Moorhead, MN on the west side of the state. As I understand it, the Clay County Sheriff said GFY as this area does not have the resources to police the circus it would bring.

I would imagine, they probably got a lot of GFY's.

Last edited by Rooster7; 04/29/21.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Originally Posted by copperking81
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Chauvin is a piece of schit...

You broke quarantine to go sight in a scope. Deadly ill. How many people did you kill with your selfish act?

A. I was done with quarantine dumb-dumb.

B. I don't shoot at a range. I shoot on private land in the middle of nowhere.

C. You are retarded.

You crowed on and on about how you were dying from da covid. On oxygen right up to the day you got that Nightforce and then miraculously you were cured. You're like Lazurus bro.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

516 members (10gaugeman, 22250rem, 06hunter59, 1234, 17CalFan, 160user, 56 invisible), 3,746 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,703
Posts18,534,741
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.