Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by WAM
Originally Posted by steve4102
I do believe Biden was against busing back in the day.

He’s an old time racist doing his best to cover up like a cat in the flower bed. Too bad Corn Pop didn’t whack him.

Where the hell is corn pop I’d like to here his version Joey is full of schit

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
I feel like the SOB has declared war on me, my country, and my way of life. Anybody else feel that way?

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Let’s ban menthol cigarettes and flavored cigars our most top agenda wtf

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Maybe I’ll find some primers and powder now that all the wokes will be hunting Salem’s and Newport’s

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Filter down, are you drunk OP?

Biden right, are you drunk OP?

Trickle down isn’t about paying Washington, D. C.

Trickle down was about giving a company a tax relief and they would hire more people. These people would provide more to the economy....gas (hiring people to find it, refine it, pump it).....groceries (grow it, sell it)...utilities (keep me warm, coal mine, gas lines)....

Right now “Trickle Down” stops at the executive level.

The only person that has said this is the dumbasss Biden. Think about this schitt!

Last edited by MarkWV; 04/29/21.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I thought they called off taxes, nobody is working and stores are closed, didn't make any money to pay taxes on.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
About one thing. Trickle down economics has never worked. Sending your money to Washington and hoping some of it will trickle back down to benefit you has NEVER worked. Why doesn't somebody in the Republican Party say this? Grrrrrrr....

You're confused. "Trickle-down economics" is a pejorative euphemism the Left uses to promote high rates of income confiscation versus low rates of taxation. It is the opposite of "send your money to Washington and hope some trickles down". Rather, it is "let people keep more of their money
(i.e., let us have freedom) and a great economic benefit will redound to every one---far more so than if the government takes it all."

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by gregintenn
I feel like the SOB has declared war on me, my country, and my way of life. Anybody else feel that way?

Big time, because he has.

Tarquin
L
las Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by WiFowler
Biden has never been right about anything and doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. . . . . . .

'Nuf said.

I doubt he could find either. Much less identify either. Forget about comparisons.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by MarkWV
Filter down, are you drunk OP? No.

Biden right, are you drunk OP? No.

Trickle down as used by the Left isn’t about paying Washington, D. C. Correct.

Trickle down as used pejorarively by the Left was about giving a company a tax relief and they would hire more people. These people would provide more to the economy....gas (hiring people to find it, refine it, pump it).....groceries (grow it, sell it)...utilities (keep me warm, coal mine, gas lines).... Not just company tax relief, individual tax relief as well

Right now “Trickle Down” stops at the executive level.No idea what this means.

The only person that has said this is the dumbasss (correct) Biden. Think about this schitt! You have misread everything I have posted.

Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
About one thing. Trickle down economics has never worked. Sending your money to Washington and hoping some of it will trickle back down to benefit you has NEVER worked. Why doesn't somebody in the Republican Party say this? Grrrrrrr....

You're confused. "Trickle-down economics" is a pejorative euphemism the Left uses to promote high rates of income confiscation versus low rates of taxation.Correct. It is the opposite of "send your money to Washington and hope some trickles down". The two phrases say essentially the same thing. Rather, it is "let people keep more of their money
(i.e., let us have freedom) and a great economic benefit will redound to every one---far more so than if the government takes it all."

You guys don't understand what I am saying. I am not confused at all, but apparently I have confused you. What the Left calls trickle down economics is the opposite of what it really is; what it really is is sending more and more of one's income to Washington and hoping some of it will trickle down into the outside-of-Washington economy; that's what doesn't work. The title of my post was intended to be sarcastic. Biden was right that trickle down economics has never worked if you use trickle down economics in the opposite way that Biden used it. It sounds like we are all supply-siders. Guess I need to hone my composition skills and come up with a sarcasm icon. Geez.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
IC B3

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Answer this, amigos: Why would a career politician like Cadaver Joe try to destroy the very country and institutions that made America great and put scum suckers like him in the win column of financial success? Think about that....

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HitnRun
Trickle down economics wasn’t about sending more money to Washington, it was about sending less.
Understand what you post about before you post stupid comments.

Thanks for this.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 21, 1minute, 260madman, 1OntarioJim, 54 invisible), 2,414 guests, and 1,208 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,431
Posts18,489,256
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.