Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Get off yer butts you lazy bastids

"MISSOULA, Mont. — Gov. Greg Gianforte announced the launch of a new program aimed at getting Montanans back to work Tuesday offering $1,200 “return-to-work” bonuses for people currently receiving unemployment benefits as of May 4, 2021.

His office also announced that Montana would be the first state in the country to fully opt out of the federal unemployment benefit programs that provides $300 supplemental unemployment payments weekly. Those benefits will quit June 27"

https://nbcmontana.com/news/local/g...t-payments-offers-return-to-work-bonuses

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The guy is earning his pay and then some.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SBTCO

I think Greg is a keeper, help wanted signs everyplace and the feds want everyone to sit home on the couch.

John Wayne
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Originally Posted by SBTCO

I think Greg is a keeper, help wanted signs everyplace and the feds want everyone to sit home on the couch.

Now if he could just stay on the right side of the law.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Callnum just lost $300 a week.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
A couple of FWP violations and an assault charge he plead guilty to, I guess you all like electing criminals.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

Ouch LOL

[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]

John Wayne
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by callnum
A couple of FWP violations and an assault charge he plead guilty to, I guess you all like electing criminals.

Like no Demoncrat ever broke a law.

He should get an extra term for trapping a wuff.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

LOL

mention the words "work" or "education" and she will disappear quickly. Well, maybe caldumb's enabling mom can get him a job at Lucky Lils filling the tampon dispensers.

Funny how cal dumb always shows up when the new Gov does something wonderful for Montana

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by ribka; 05/04/21.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

laugh laugh :

Did it suck getting body slammed bro?

You and Matt Kelley can console each other later over some whine...
Lol

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Very much so. I left California, and Craven Newscum, for Montana. I much prefer a governor who body slams asswipe reporters trying to play gotcha games than a scumbag governor who defies his own orders and kills the elderly for political gain.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by WYcoyote

Like no Demoncrat ever broke a law.

He should get an extra term for trapping a wuff.

Yep one heck of an outdoorsman, the dude can't tell the difference between a spike and a BTB. Just another violation.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Better skeered of a plowed road than work. Tell us callnum, what branch of government teet do you suck off of ????

John Wayne
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
StorminNorman: I indeed also heartily endorse Governor Greg Gianforte like most others here.
I have donated to his various campaigns, listened to him speak in person, shaken his hand and enjoyed seeing him marching along in our local small town parades!
Governor Greg Gianforte can kick liberal "journalists" asses any day of any week and I will happily pay his bail!
He can also trap all the Wolves in Montana with my encouragement and he can take the phony "don't accidentally trap Muffy the dog" class later.
"I" - VarmintGuy can NOT wait to vote for him and donate to his campaigns again.
Yeah "I" like Governor Greg Gianforte and the dickwad known as callnum on this site would NOT make a pimple on Governor Greg Gianforte's righteous Republican ass!
PERIOD!
You should see the listings in our local free paper where employers are pleading for people to take the jobs they are offering.
Sadly there are to many people content to sit on their asses and take the various unemployment incentivised government checks!
Great idea Governor Greg Gianforte - keep up the good work.
I do know this - the demonrats and the few rino's in Montana now FEAR Governor Greg Gianforte to the max - and I applaud that also.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
StorminNorman: I indeed also heartily endorse Governor Greg Gianforte like most others here.
I have donated to his various campaigns, listened to him speak in person, shaken his hand and enjoyed seeing him marching along in our local small town parades!
Governor Greg Gianforte can kick liberal "journalists" asses any day of any week and I will happily pay his bail!
He can also trap all the Wolves in Montana with my encouragement and he can take the phony "don't accidentally trap Muffy the dog" class later.
"I" - VarmintGuy can NOT wait to vote for him and donate to his campaigns again.
Yeah "I" like Governor Greg Gianforte and the dickwad known as callnum on this site would NOT make a pimple on Governor Greg Gianforte's righteous Republican ass!
PERIOD!
You should see the listings in our local free paper where employers are pleading for people to take the jobs they are offering.
Sadly there are to many people content to sit on their asses and take the various unemployment incentivised government checks!
Great idea Governor Greg Gianforte - keep up the good work.
I do know this - the demonrats and the few rino's in Montana now FEAR Governor Greg Gianforte to the max - and I applaud that also.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

goofy old fugging mall cop! LOL

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It wan`t all that long ago that the Republican`s were giving $600 a week in unemployment over and above what the state was paying. I know plenty of people who would call themselves good republican`s and voted a straight republican ticket who sat home on their asses collecting more than they could get working or about the same. They would say why work when you can make as much not working. Look like it is the pot calling kettle black. There are low rent looser on both sides of the political isle.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
And in Montana they all can get back to work.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

LOL

Ouch LOL

[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]

Twenty years from now the guy in the suit will be trying to figure out how to lower the bottom line for the factory and business
he created and his solution will be to move the factory to China. The woman will probably go on to get her PHD in Nuclear physics
and help figure out how to make fusion achieve 70% over breakeven,

Your post is completely disingenuous!

Last edited by funnybone; 05/05/21.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Damn. I was about to move next door and take advantage of that. Shucks

LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

704 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1eyedmule, 160user, 10Glocks, 70 invisible), 3,245 guests, and 1,347 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,104
Posts18,483,243
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.