Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Gianforte plead guilty to awesome.
Body slamming a reporter is awesome.
Lol

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
He’d need two cranes and a forklift to body slam Jon Tester’s fat ass.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So far Greg is doing a good job. Hope he keeps it up.

It’s unfortunate he had some criminal issues but compared to what the democrat party is engaged in, I can let it pass.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by ingwe
But hes actually acting like a Republican......
m

Yes he is. 2 FWP violations and pled guilty to assault also owns a mug shot.

Yep very Republican

Reba you still scared of 2” of snow on a road?

Tarkio you are a pilgrim to MT right?

Actually this is one good thing GG has done. Probably be the only.

You probably cheered Tester as he spread false information about a decorated naval doctor as political hit job for Marxist Democrats. Nothing like killing a honest mans career to make Trump look bad.

You probably cheered as Obama illegally sent billions in cash to Iran that was later used to kill US soldiers.

You probably cheered as Hillary and Obama sacrificed the men in Benghazi.

You are fugging turd as human, and a parasite on America’s a$$, no morals, no value, just another pile of worthless biomass using up my oxygen.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by ingwe
But hes actually acting like a Republican......
m

Yes he is. 2 FWP violations and pled guilty to assault also owns a mug shot.

Yep very Republican

Reba you still scared of 2” of snow on a road?

Tarkio you are a pilgrim to MT right?

Actually this is one good thing GG has done. Probably be the only.

Bullock lost, the state has gone hard right, and deadbeats like you will need to get off your azz and do some work. Get over it.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Originally Posted by funnybone
It wan`t all that long ago that the Republican`s were giving $600 a week in unemployment over and above what the state was paying. I know plenty of people who would call themselves good republican`s and voted a straight republican ticket who sat home on their asses collecting more than they could get working or about the same. They would say why work when you can make as much not working. Look like it is the pot calling kettle black. There are low rent looser on both sides of the political isle.

If you were not a complete moron you would realize the situation changes with the vaccine Trump pushed through in record time. The first round of stimulus we needed to give people some support because chit was closed and Rona was filling hospitals. Now Hospitals have plenty of space, vaccines are available, and there is zero reason not to get back to normal. Even a liberal tool like yourself can make that connection. Trump fixed chit, now the liberals want to keep sitting on their lazy a$$es sucking on borrowed gov money we can't afford to pay back. If that doesn't make sense PM elkslayer, he will set you straight.

You guys are just to funny. Most of those good republican`s could have gone back to work but stayed home and collected the money. I have to agree with you on Trump getting the vaccine started fast. But then he gets vaccinated in secret. The vaccine rollout was a disaster. Took Biden to get it really functioning well.

I see no reason to not get back to normal either.

And a few here are more than bit misogynistic. Referring to Jim Conrad`s and another post.

BTW Jim I am not a broad. What wrong with Texas?

The best man for the job of getting the country back on track lives in the White House right now.

Last edited by funnybone; 05/05/21.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
As for the picture of the hippy looking girl and the feminine transgendered looking guy. That is just made up crap to feed the weak minded soul`s looking to keep their corrupt version of the big lie world view alive.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave
He’d need two cranes and a forklift to body slam Jon Tester’s fat ass.

LOL

LIKE ^^^^^^^^

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Majority of small businesses in town have help wanted signs in the windows. Was at a local bar last night and the kitchen was closed because employees didn’t show up.
The federal government is not a model of efficient government.

A lady here argued the $4k meth money she had hidden behind her picture frame was really covid money. Seems she had gotten $20k for a small business grant for her tree trimming business.

So glad I was able to work hard for her $20k meth habit.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No more federal lazy bones benefits, oh wait....it pulls off of the federal funding American Rescue Act.

But....here’s a little doggie bag of $1200 if you’ll go put in application somewhere.

Oh, no....upon further reading. Have to work a whole month to get the bonus.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A couple of FWP violations and an assault charge he plead guilty to, I guess you all like electing criminals.
A little elk violation, killed a wolf without taking a half day class, set a smart-ass reporter straight. It is hard to find a perfect man. We apparently had to elect a thieving extortionist, and America hating president to get rid of the horribly rude (sarcasm) Donald Trump.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Shame anti gun idiots like you are ruining Texas. Keep voting for Beto lol

Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
It wan`t all that long ago that the Republican`s were giving $600 a week in unemployment over and above what the state was paying. I know plenty of people who would call themselves good republican`s and voted a straight republican ticket who sat home on their asses collecting more than they could get working or about the same. They would say why work when you can make as much not working. Look like it is the pot calling kettle black. There are low rent looser on both sides of the political isle.

If you were not a complete moron you would realize the situation changes with the vaccine Trump pushed through in record time. The first round of stimulus we needed to give people some support because chit was closed and Rona was filling hospitals. Now Hospitals have plenty of space, vaccines are available, and there is zero reason not to get back to normal. Even a liberal tool like yourself can make that connection. Trump fixed chit, now the liberals want to keep sitting on their lazy a$$es sucking on borrowed gov money we can't afford to pay back. If that doesn't make sense PM elkslayer, he will set you straight.

You guys are just to funny. Most of those good republican`s could have gone back to work but stayed home and collected the money. I have to agree with you on Trump getting the vaccine started fast. But then he gets vaccinated in secret. The vaccine rollout was a disaster. Took Biden to get it really functioning well.

I see no reason to not get back to normal either.

And a few here are more than bit misogynistic. Referring to Jim Conrad`s and another post.

BTW Jim I am not a broad. What wrong with Texas?

The best man for the job of getting the country back on track lives in the White House right now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KRAKMT
Majority of small businesses in town have help wanted signs in the windows. Was at a local bar last night and the kitchen was closed because employees didn’t show up.
The federal government is not a model of efficient government.

A lady here argued the $4k meth money she had hidden behind her picture frame was really covid money. Seems she had gotten $20k for a small business grant for her tree trimming business.

So glad I was able to work hard for her $20k meth habit.

Hard to believe government would subsidize business.....

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
[quote=funnybone
The best man for the job of getting the country back on track lives in the White House right now.[/quote]

The man in the whitehouse can't string together a coherent sentence, picks his cabinet based on race, sex, and sexual preference instead of merit, wants to tax us into recession, won't listen to science, and want's wage war on energy and take our gun rights. Explain to me again why Biden isn't a complete tool ? Quit being sheep and try and think using some logic, being led by folks with a room temperature IQ is going to be a disaster. We have some dark days in front of us.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Remsen
A couple of FWP violations and an assault charge he plead guilty to, I guess you all like electing criminals.

Very much so. I left California, and Craven Newscum, for Montana. I much prefer a governor who body slams asswipe reporters trying to play gotcha games than a scumbag governor who defies his own orders and kills the elderly for political gain.

Well said!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
As for the picture of the hippy looking girl and the feminine transgendered looking guy. That is just made up crap to feed the weak minded soul`s looking to keep their corrupt version of the big lie world view alive.

and the uneducated idiot supports Dementia Joe's ban on ar 14's. lmao

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord
No more federal lazy bones benefits, oh wait....it pulls off of the federal funding American Rescue Act.

But....here’s a little doggie bag of $1200 if you’ll go put in application somewhere.

Oh, no....upon further reading. Have to work a whole month to get the bonus.

Oh No!

Please not that. A whole month? You mean like on every scheduled day?

Damn bruh, that would suck.

If I can't get the extra $300 a month in MT, maybe I move to?????

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Callnum body slammed some more fry bread and .gov cheese this morning.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
This is serious.

Am I still gonna get my welfare?

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
This is serious.

Am I still gonna get my welfare?

Well, duh....................

You is a farmer, right? wink

Last edited by Valsdad; 05/05/21.

In it is contentment

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

631 members (1minute, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1936M71, 67 invisible), 2,581 guests, and 1,199 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,480
Posts18,490,125
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.