Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Jesus SAVES! but Moses INVESTS....

Every time I see this fast talking charlatan,he's wearing his Yid Lid.lol

Even the most orthodox don't subscribe to this practice.

What practice don't the most orthodox subscribe to? Wearing a kippah? Cause I am far from the most orthodox, but I am observant in many ways, and I wear a kippah.

rte is lacking in many regards with this being only one of his displays.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
GB1

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rte

What practice don't the most orthodox subscribe to? Wearing a kippah? Cause I am far from the most orthodox, but I am observant in many ways, and I wear a kippah.

Do you wear it daily?

I grew up very near a Synaguoge and when I went to stores nearby I would see the same Jews without their kippah,as you call it.

Every time I see Shapiro he's wearing his lid.As I stated,he wears it like a shield and is constantly evoking his religion in talks that have nothing to do with religion.

Many of his comments have proven that he is a never Trumper and no amount of back-tracking,on his part, will convince me otherwise.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
Originally Posted by chesterwy
Originally Posted by rte

He's in it for the money.

That’s the only reason anyone is “in” anything.

Has to be a joke in there some where.

From the video Shapiro is worth something like $10MM.
So it's worse.
He is in it for his ego...
He once dissed a conservative critic with the come back: "I am popular, who are you?"

He is like an insufferable high school cheerleader...

Male cheerleader. Even worse.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
LoLoLoLoL!!! (((Ben Shapiro))) is the exact same schitt as is (((Bill Kristol))).

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

Do you wear it daily?

I grew up very near a Synaguoge and when I went to stores nearby I would see the same Jews without their kippah,as you call it.

Every time I see Shapiro he's wearing his lid.As I stated,he wears it like a shield and is constantly evoking his religion in talks that have nothing to do with religion.

Many of his comments have proven that he is a never Trumper and no amount of back-tracking,on his part, will convince me otherwise.

I do wear it daily. Conservative and Reform Jews don't wear kippahs (or yarmulkes, for our friends on the Hi Line) regularly but orthodox men do.

I actually don't know much about Shapiro. I know he purports to be conservative politically and observant religiously, but I am pretty sure that I've never heard him speak (or read anything from him) beyond a few sound bites. He may well be a never Trumper and if that's the case, y'mach shmo to him.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Ben Shapiro is not a never Trumper. This place is unreal.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

Ben Shapiro is dead to me for this statement back in 2016:

"As you know, I’ve been agonizing on air over whether I would ever vote for Donald Trump. And I’m starting to come down firmly in the #NeverTrump camp."

"Am I willing to risk a Hillary presidency not to vote for Trump? The answer is yes."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2016/03/05/ben-shapiro-explains-why-hell-never-vote-for-trump/

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

Ben Shapiro is dead to me for this statement back in 2016:

"As you know, I’ve been agonizing on air over whether I would ever vote for Donald Trump. And I’m starting to come down firmly in the #NeverTrump camp."

"Am I willing to risk a Hillary presidency not to vote for Trump? The answer is yes."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2016/03/05/ben-shapiro-explains-why-hell-never-vote-for-trump/

Apparently Ben changed his mind from that point in time it appears .

Quite a few folks here at The Campfire also changed their minds about Trump, post election.

Several others here called it right on Trump from the beginning right down to 2020. Flave and gahuntertom were two of those who got it right from the get go.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don't get it...that is nothing. of course he's in it for the money. of course he doesn't want to alienate some of his audience or sponsors. it's freakin lunacy to think otherwise.

people are making this sound like He's a RINO or something, or that he is completely lying about everything he says on camera. He actually said in the "off camera" part that the goofy sexual practice is weird. He laughed and talked about how bizarre it is that whoever had that particular preference was strange. He didn't change his mind and say "I only said that for the camera"-- he simply chose not to air that particular viewpoint. so what? some times it is better to keep your thoughts to yourself for your own preservation. That doesn't mean you think the opposite way.

you people kill me.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Yeah, I watched. Hard to conceive of a bigger nothing-burger. The fact that you had to bring his religion into it tells us everything we need to know. BTW, I hope he's chasing the almighty dollar 'cause I am too and it's wonderful! I guess you aren't? Maybe that's you're problem. grin

this.

I trust Ben Shapiro more than 90% of anyone in media. just because he decided not to piss off some folks (even if he DOES think pansexual is weird) is no big deal. keeping opinions to yourself isn't always a bad idea. some of you should take his example.

Last edited by strikeu; 05/05/21.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Disgusting little wiesel. I can't fathom how anyone actually likes this little slimy bastard anyway. His voice alone is enough to make me want to grip his neck like a pen....

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Who ever could have predicted that famous Jewish E Celeb and Israel Firster Ben Shekelpiro would turn out to be deceiving everyone and is actually controlled opposition?

So shocking.

Many of us had this guy pegged for what he is a while ago.

Your description is straight on.

He has a platform because it was granted.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by strikeu
Yeah, I watched. Hard to conceive of a bigger nothing-burger. The fact that you had to bring his religion into it tells us everything we need to know. BTW, I hope he's chasing the almighty dollar 'cause I am too and it's wonderful! I guess you aren't? Maybe that's you're problem. grin

this.

I trust Ben Shapiro more than 90% of anyone in media. just because he decided not to piss off some folks (even if he DOES think pansexual is weird) is no big deal. keeping opinions to yourself isn't always a bad idea. some of you should take his example.

Lets play find the oxymoron smile ..

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I thought The Wizard of Oz was on. Ding Dong the witch is dead...

Sacred cows make good burgers when you know what temperature to cook them at.-Rev. Billy
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by rte

Me too.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I think he's great. He was not a never Trumper. He voted for Trump second go-round, but like many was skeptical initially. He's a rock-solid conservative. Certainly doing more good for the cause than his blow-hard critics here.

Another jew in the media.

Of course you can trust him.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by kroo88
I think he's great. He was not a never Trumper. He voted for Trump second go-round, but like many was skeptical initially. He's a rock-solid conservative. Certainly doing more good for the cause than his blow-hard critics here.

Another jew in the media.

Of course you can trust him.

Mark levin, Ben Stein, Bernard Goldberg.

Trustworthy?

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Hes a fraud

-Joe-

The "Anti-Tactical"

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by chesterwy
Originally Posted by rte

That’s the only reason anyone is “in” anything.

Iirc, Trump's financial strength has taken quite a hit, as has Gen Flynns and Mike Lindells.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/06/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1337Fungi, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 73 invisible), 2,447 guests, and 1,211 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,772
Posts18,476,962
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.