Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Can you really blame your employer , Bleck Furt, for firing a Homer Simpson looking mouth breather that complains about everything ??

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
GB1

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Willto
If you cousin fuggin retards could tell the difference between a Red Ryder and a .30-30 you might kill some deer. LOL

Well in our defense the two do about the same amount of damage so it's easy to get them mixed up. Of course the Red Ryder BB gun does shoot a little flatter so that's one way to tell them apart.
It ain't that hard to tell the difference if you ain't a retard. Here's a hint. The BB gun says "Red Ryder" on the stock. LOL

Well they are both 1890's technology that have been surpassed long ago so we don't spend a lot of time fooling with either one. But I'll take your word for it. You would be the expert on hunting with a child's toy.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
If you cousin fuggin retards could tell the difference between a Red Ryder and a .30-30 you might kill some deer. LOL

Well in our defense the two do about the same amount of damage so it's easy to get them mixed up. Of course the Red Ryder BB gun does shoot a little flatter so that's one way to tell them apart.
It ain't that hard to tell the difference if you ain't a retard. Here's a hint. The BB gun says "Red Ryder" on the stock. LOL

Well they are both 1890's technology that have been surpassed long ago so we don't spend a lot of time fooling with either one. But I'll take your word for it. You would be the expert on hunting with a child's toy.
Actually the Red Ryder didn't come out till 1938 and I have it on good authority it's still the most popular BB gun for deer hunting among cousin fuggin Alabama retards to this day. LOL

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Actually the Red Ryder didn't come out till 1938 and I have it on good authority it's still the most popular BB gun for deer hunting among cousin fuggin Alabama retards to this day. LOL

So the BB gun is actually more modern tech than the 30-30. That sounds about right. LOL!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

So the BB gun is actually more modern tech than the 30-30. That sounds about right. LOL!
And yet a cousin fuggin Alabama retard will show his profound preference for modern hunting arms by taking to the field with a pointy stick and string. It just don't get much better than that ! LOL

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by pete53
put it this way if you have a open mind ? my Ruger #1 - 257 Weatherby mag. in my hands will kill a big whitetail buck or a bull elk easier with my one single shot faster right behind the front shoulder at any distance much better than any 30-30 ever made can rather its 30 feet or 500 yards . > yes as a kid i used a 30-30 lever with no safety and killed deer , but for a kid these old levers are dangerous to use for kids and many adults with no decent safety when unloading, if you love your kids or grandkids buy them a rifle with a safety at least ! >and no you have not been trolled <
Hey Rip Van Winkle, they've been making lever guns with safeties for unloading for 38 years now. Bring that .257 Weatherby to the Adirondacks. The locals will get a kick out of it.

Your name is probably Lonnie. Lol

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Have you ever seen someone more happy to be “retired” I.e. getting unemployment with full corona benefits LMAO?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BobBrown
put it this way if you have a open mind ? my Ruger #1 - 257 Weatherby mag. in my hands will kill a big whitetail buck or a bull elk easier with my one single shot faster right behind the front shoulder at any distance much better than any 30-30 ever made can rather its 30 feet or 500 yards . > yes as a kid i used a 30-30 lever with no safety and killed deer , but for a kid these old levers are dangerous to use for kids and many adults with no decent safety when unloading, if you love your kids or grandkids buy them a rifle with a safety at least ! >and no you have not been trolled <
Hey Rip Van Winkle, they've been making lever guns with safeties for unloading for 38 years now. Bring that .257 Weatherby to the Adirondacks. The locals will get a kick out of it.

This Bobby shoots lizards with an air pistol and plays golf and thinks that's manly sport. What a pussy. LMAO

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

This Bobby shoots lizards with an air pistol and plays golf and thinks that's manly sport. What a pussy. LMAO

No wonder you got fired with your lame azz comebacks. You were not even fun to bull schidt anymore. They can just laugh at your millennial replacement at 20% more pay than you made. LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Have you ever seen someone more happy to be “retired” I.e. getting unemployment with full corona benefits LMAO?
You should get a job you lazy golf course roaming slob. You're not old enough to retire. LMAO. Dork.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

No wonder you got fired with your lame azz comebacks. You were not even fun to bull schidt anymore. They can just laugh at your millennial replacement at 20% more pay than you made. LOL
I got your dumb ass pegged you scooter riding drunken pansy. LMAO

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

I got your dumb ass pegged you scooter riding drunken pansy. LMAO

^^^^^Good sig line material for Fireballz. Aced it, Lonnie.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
You should get a job you lazy golf course roaming slob. You're not old enough to retire. LMAO. Dork.

This Yankee buffoon thinks I’m DeFlave. What a Fugkin loser. LMAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Have you seen Deflaves pic in golf shorts? He’s no slob, Lonnie.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Maybe but he looks so much like Steve Buscemi it's impossible to be sure.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Maybe but he looks so much like Steve Buscemi it's impossible to be sure.

We need side by side pics for proof .
You’re a boomer loser if you don’t lol

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Theres nothing in N. America I'd decline to hunt if I was armed only with a 30-30. Its not the best but its far from being unarmed and helpless. A 30-30 carbine or trapper and my Ruger scout rifle are constant companions to me.

I dont have a lot of deer experiance, but mostly elk and and bear.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've been nothing but impressed with the Winchester 1894 in .32 Winchester special my old man left to me.

It will shoot right about 1 MOA for 3 rounds at 100 yards with the standard Buckhorn sights and I can scare a 5 gallon bucket to death at 300 yards with the rear sight jacked up all the way.

We deal in lead, friend.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I am not a deer hunter and have only shot six of Alaska's little island deer. The six 165 grain Nosler Partition's out of my 30-06 did the job. None of them was over fifty yards and I am pretty sure a 150 grain 30-30 bullet from about any maker would of had similar results. If I lived down south in America I would have me one of them there "thuty thuty" Mod. 94 Winchesters and fear no deer!

My friend who is much braver then me carried a nifty little Interarm's Mauser in .223 Rem. and some factory 55 grain bullets and his two deer fell over dead to a lung shot with two of those little bullets. I would of used my 788 Rem. .223 but I figured it would be just my luck to run into a Montague Island brown bear, a real 9' footer like old friend and guide Maynard "Perk" Perkins and Duncan Gilchrist poured five rounds into from their .308 Norma and Winchester magnums on their deer hunt in the 60's. Old Perk said they started getting hits on the bear when it was about twenty feet away in the pucker brush. After it fell down he said they naturally just kept on shooting, as it seemed the right thing to do, crapola!
"

Last edited by 1Akshooter; 05/08/21.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
And yet a cousin fuggin Alabama retard will show his profound preference for modern hunting arms by taking to the field with a pointy stick and string

Kind of flies in the face of your assertion about my hunting skills. Way harder to kill them with a stick and string than a rifle. And yet I still prefer a bow over a 30-30. LOL!

A 30-30 should come with a kit when you buy it that has a pair of tennis shoes and a ball-peen hammer in it. Shoot; slip on the tennis shoes; run down your deer; and finish it off with the hammer. LOL!

Maybe throw in a nostalgic themed DVD talking about the last decade the 30-30 was relevant to anyone besides some Ted Kaczynski shut in that hasn't ventured into town for 40 years. Maybe throw in a coupon for 30% off on Metamucil. What a great 30-30 package deal. LOL!

Last edited by Willto; 05/08/21.
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (1minute, 222Sako, 22250rem, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 16penny, 58 invisible), 2,677 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,915
Posts18,498,320
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.