Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Milt Sparks Versamax II for my 365 XL.

Dirt, can you share a picture with the gun in the holster if its not too much trouble?

Wondering if an optic sight will clear the holster or if the holster needs to be ordered for an optic red dot

They make a VMII version with an optics cut in the band around the top front. I have one on order that should be here in about 4 months. I also ordered it with the magnet snaps instead of the regular VMII snaps. (They cannot do a Criterion for an optics gun, BTW, which is why I did not order one of those.)

It seems like there should be enough clearance that a cut out won't be necessary, but not sure about that yet. Yep, the magnetic snaps are sweet. Is the part of the holster that goes against the body horsehide on the cowhide holsters? Thinking that's the case especially since all horsehide holsters are only 3 bucks more. I forgot to ask when I spoke to them.

They are 6-7 months out on orders. I did find a new one locally that I am going to check out. Plain snaps and cowhide. Going to see if the red dot has clearance.

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
JT Holsters ( on Instagram. Don’t think he has a website ) IWB.

Braids Holsters leather OWB for on tractor, deer lease, etc....

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Dale Fricke Gideon Elite for OWB. Not pretty but slim/trim and rides high/tight. Still works with a technaclip on the sig. Essentially a kydex Milt Sparks 55BN except it doesn't have a soul....unlike leather.

https://dalefrickeholsters.com/product/gideon-elite-holster/

I use a Dale Fricke Zacchaeus for HPG bag use. Use a technaclip on the Sig to carry IWB or in the back pocket of my jeans....both of these with the Zacc guard on the trigger and the loop around my belt.

https://dalefrickeholsters.com/product/zacchaeus-concealment-holster/

https://www.technaclip.com/Products/sig-sauer-p365--conceal-carry-gun-belt-clip-ambidextrous

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

It seems like there should be enough clearance that a cut out won't be necessary, but not sure about that yet. Yep, the magnetic snaps are sweet. Is the part of the holster that goes against the body horsehide on the cowhide holsters? Thinking that's the case especially since all horsehide holsters are only 3 bucks more. I forgot to ask when I spoke to them.

If you look at LD's post, it notes that the holster he is using was originally made for a Kahr PM9, so I wouldn't extrapolate too much from it in terms of fit with an optic. Sparks offers it with a cutout, which I took as a sign that it would not work without the cutout, or that the cutout offered some benefit. Sparks' website says that the body side of the VMII is horsehide even on the cowhide models. In any event, just call them up and ask them your questions.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
This Celtic Wee Deluxe is my hands down favorite.

[Linked Image]

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
That looks like it would be comfortable.

I just ordered the new deluxe V2, which has the trigger guard wrapped in kydex and does not accomidate a light or laser like the Wee Deluxe.

Getting it all black with horsehide.

Thanks for the tip

Last edited by Sakoluvr; 05/12/21.

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I like the looks of that as well

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

I just ordered the new deluxe V2, which has the trigger guard wrapped in kydex and does not accomidate a light or laser like the Wee Deluxe.

Thanks for the tip

That Milt Sparks Versamax II is going to be a nice holster. You will like it a lot, especially once you get it broke in. Very comfortable.

Last edited by local_dirt; 05/13/21.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by local_dirt

That's going to be a nice holster. You will like it a lot, especially once you get it broke in. Very comfortable.

You have a Celtic Deluxe V2? They make some great holsters.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Thanks for the tip

Mine wasn't cut for an optic, but a few minutes with a Dremel and some emery cloth fixed it. I also Dremeled a PJ and a Tulster to fit a Holosun. That's the beauty of Kydex, not much you can do to hurt it as long as you don't get it too hot.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
For OWB, I'm liking the BlackPoint leather wing. For IWB/appendix the Crossbreed Reckoning.

The BlackPoint Leather Wing is the most comfortable when in and out of the truck or with lots of time seated.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

234 members (10gaugemag, 1minute, 204guy, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 16penny, 257_X_50, 29 invisible), 2,196 guests, and 1,225 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,115
Posts18,483,452
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.